Log In · Register

 
Music help, Need help!
seximonkees
post Oct 28 2005, 11:28 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,265



oki....well yeah lol...I am a dummy.... I have a code for a music playlist thing but I am not sure how to add the songs to play....I used to use Xanaga a long tme ago but I guess I forgot....help




this is the code I am using for the player, if some one could just show me how and where to get and put the music in I would Grateful lol:




NEVER MIND! lol I figured it out
 

Posts in this topic
seximonkees   Music help   Oct 28 2005, 11:28 AM
digital.fragrance   OKay, we can't tell you were to find your song...   Oct 28 2005, 11:52 AM
Szeh   QUOTE(seximonkees @ Oct 28 2005, 12:28 PM)NEV...   Oct 28 2005, 02:17 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: