Zen Touch?, Good? |
Zen Touch?, Good? |
Oct 19 2005, 06:53 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() faggot ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 333 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 92,328 |
EVERY STORE IN MY DAMN TOWN IS SOLD OUT OF IPODS!!!!
So I am shopping and decide I want an Ipod and everywhere me n my friend went they were sold out, so my friend suggests the Zen Touch cuz its "cool". Are they good and will it match up? EDIT What software comes with it? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 19 2005, 09:25 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Im Gavin HI!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 802 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 111,644 |
omg omg omg lol i use a zen touch =) personally i love them! ya they are kinda big... but they are really strong and they wont brake unless u throw it at the ground. mine has 40g and i doubt i can fill it up... but the software it uses to upload.. (creative media source) upload mp3, and wma's WAY faster then itunes for ipod. zen touch will also last much much longer than ipod, and it plays better. Ipods are a waste of money.. they will brake easy then u gotta pay for repaairs.. so yes get it!! but remember one thing.. it comes in one color (greyishwhite) but its good.. least i like it... so maybe u will 2 lol
it has a equalizer on it.. for music... uhh.. it hold 10k mp3's OR 15k wma's... so its good.. it has a back light on it... so ya.. |
|
|
|
Oct 20 2005, 06:42 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() cB Assassin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 10,147 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,672 |
The Zen Touch is kind of big, although I prefer them over the Zen Micro, which I was told by 5 people that it freezes a lot. I don't know much about it, although I heard it was a decent player. Although if possible might I recommend the iRiver H10.
|
|
|
|
| *kryogenix* |
Oct 20 2005, 01:51 PM
Post
#4
|
|
Guest |
I don't know much about the Zen Touch, but my sister has a Zen Xtra, and it works great. It was cheaper than the comparable 20gb iPod at the time as well.
|
|
|
|
Oct 20 2005, 06:52 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Quincy ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 872 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 23,613 |
|
|
|
|
Oct 20 2005, 10:16 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Wade ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 25 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 193,932 |
Zen Creative isn't too bad either!
|
|
|
|
Oct 21 2005, 04:29 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() faggot ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 333 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 92,328 |
What software comes with it and can I see a screenshot of it somewhere?
|
|
|
|
Oct 22 2005, 01:44 AM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() I'm with Stupid. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 410 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,973 |
My friend has a Zen Touch and it is pretty cool to him.
|
|
|
|
Oct 22 2005, 06:57 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Im Gavin HI!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 802 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 111,644 |
ok here is my screen shot of it on my comp.. i didnt resize it so u can see everything
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/29418583453.jpg&s=x10 |
|
|
|
Oct 23 2005, 06:31 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Wow, i dont know whats going on... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,439 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 10,977 |
Let me say it like this. Better then iPod.
|
|
|
|
Oct 24 2005, 11:51 AM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() cB Assassin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 10,147 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,672 |
^ Tell you the truth I'd get an iPod over the Zen.
|
|
|
|
Oct 24 2005, 03:06 PM
Post
#12
|
|
|
Argh? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 745 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 109,836 |
id get an iriver h10 over all of it.. i have one now and i couldnt be happier with it
|
|
|
|
Oct 24 2005, 09:56 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() cB Assassin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 10,147 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,672 |
^ I agree, that's what I have, although once the iRiver U10 comes out that's what I'm getting.
|
|
|
|
Oct 24 2005, 11:31 PM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() Wow, i dont know whats going on... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,439 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 10,977 |
QUOTE(xnofearx @ Oct 24 2005, 11:51 AM) Really now? Thats a first? For what reason? If it's about looks, then I don't care how it looks. As long as its a good player. Also, if your going to get the u10, you gotta shell alot of dinero for such little space. It's a good player, but too pricey. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |