Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
jude law, collage/fanart
carah0xx
post Oct 16 2005, 10:20 PM
Post #1


Carah ♥
***

Group: Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,212



It's my first, so it may not be the best, but I'm proud if myself. happy.gif It took forever to finish, though!
 
moorepocket
post Oct 17 2005, 07:31 AM
Post #2


Death is a promise given to us at birth
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,757
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,459



looks nice. Give the background more color instead of white.
 
KissMe2408
post Oct 17 2005, 01:56 PM
Post #3


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



Heyy it's Jude Law!
lol
I think it looks good, i'm not really liking the 3 eyes on the bottom tho.
But hey you are the artist :) But hey that's pretty good for your first try! better then i can do!
 
HoodieObsessed
post Oct 17 2005, 04:15 PM
Post #4


^-^
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,676
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 107,668



I like the idea, but the effects look a bit stale. As in they look low quality for some reason. But it's not bad...maybe a try a more interesting background color, and I agree the eyes are a bit wierd.
 
becomingAWARE
post Oct 18 2005, 06:50 PM
Post #5


It feels like electricity;
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 493
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 59,331



it's nice.
i want to become his new nanny.
 
itsARIE
post Oct 18 2005, 06:53 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 374
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 196,246



I really really like it... art is beautiful...
 
turbulent
post Oct 18 2005, 06:55 PM
Post #7


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



i wouldnt of made the border so.. curvy.. big? well those arent exactly the words im looking for but meh
gj anyways
 
sprezzatura
post Oct 18 2005, 09:19 PM
Post #8


Peggy.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,508
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 214,025



I like it but you could have done it better for the edges of the pictures.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: