Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
permanant highlight around text type deal.., help?!
xoh so typical
post Oct 17 2005, 06:23 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 237,110



I'm clueless as to what i'd actually call this .. I tried searching but it was kind of pointless ( 'block highlight color' didn't do much, sadly =[ ) So, can someone please give me the code for this...






&& also, how would I align all of the text in tables to the right side?


Thanksss in advance!

edittt.. i want it to have the same colors.. hot pink with a black outline. && where would i put it in my html?
 
carolinegamboa
post Oct 17 2005, 07:40 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 131,142



If you give me the link to the site, I would figure it out for you.
 
xoh so typical
post Oct 18 2005, 01:29 PM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 237,110



like on here .. http://www.myspace.com/causticdoll
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: