Yay, i messed it up?, Link going away. |
![]() ![]() |
Yay, i messed it up?, Link going away. |
Oct 13 2005, 07:04 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 60 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 235,556 |
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...8FDF82683439671
There would be my myspace. ;D I can't seem to edit my 'Who I'd like to meet' section. Ahh. Because there's no link! I'm thinking it's because i put in the codes given in the scripts to hide my friends/comments. Is there any link to just the 'How I'd like to meet?' Because, I'm going to want to change my layout or whatever sooner or later. Help? Please? EDIT! I figured it out. If that happened to anyone else just copy the link location of the 'edit' button. Keep the box open where it has the links to edit everything else. Paste that URL in the box and open the page. That was a little confusing? |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |