Log In · Register

 
playing dvds in VLC
phreakyevil
post Oct 12 2005, 01:27 PM
Post #1


FEED SCHNAPPI
***

Group: Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 63,121



Ook, so apparently I have a DVD rom on this computer, but I can't figure out how to actually play them. My brother said to download Videolan and that would play them, but I can't figure out how to find the bloody dvd on there. He also said windows media player would play them, but I can't figure out how to do that either. pinch.gif I can play downloaded stuff perfectly fine and other video cd's that aren't dvd's, but I can't get the dvds to play for the life of me. Help? sad.gif
 

Posts in this topic
phreakyevil   playing dvds in VLC   Oct 12 2005, 01:27 PM
kryogenix   Videolan owns. Put the DVD in the drive. Go to fi...   Oct 12 2005, 01:52 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: