Log In · Register

 
does it feel like when you post, people suddenly stop replyin?
ParanoidAndroid
post Oct 1 2005, 09:11 PM
Post #1


Don't worry guys, size doesn't matter...to lesbians
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,444
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,066



For some reason I feel this way, after I post in a topic, not as much people posted than before I went to that topic. Do some of you feel this way? Do any of you feel like anything you post seems to be abandoned? Like topics you started. Some topics can go on for days but mine stay for 3 days.
 
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Start new topic
Replies (50 - 59)
ecargnmyst
post Oct 5 2005, 05:35 PM
Post #51


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,584
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 70,748



Yes =\ and no one really knows me here either so..=\
 
Retrogressive
post Oct 14 2005, 02:02 AM
Post #52


Don't wake ghostie.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,546
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 2,405



omfg, all the time! I guess we are all self-consciense about our post....
 
*[Filp]Essence*
post Oct 14 2005, 08:33 PM
Post #53





Guest






I haven't made a topic yet, but i feel unique discussing issues by replying to topics.
 
BeaChBLonDii021
post Oct 14 2005, 10:30 PM
Post #54


nikki, yo.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 160,779



i feel that way sometimes, too. ughh.
 
ParanoidAndroid
post Oct 14 2005, 10:54 PM
Post #55


Don't worry guys, size doesn't matter...to lesbians
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,444
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,066



wow this topic has been brought from the dead.
 
Endless_Love ...
post Oct 17 2005, 11:35 PM
Post #56


i wish i could stop loving him
****

Group: Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 256,491



yes... im the thread murderer i swear, i bet im killing this topic right now...
 
*Tainted Euphoria*
post Oct 17 2005, 11:41 PM
Post #57





Guest






Yeah. cB no longer responds to me the way it did. Hahaha, but I guess I'm fine with that. I'm no one special.
 
*Solipsist*
post Oct 17 2005, 11:44 PM
Post #58





Guest






Well, how about I post everytime one of you guys post, hm?
It's so you wont feel that way anymore cool.gif

- Solipsist ( being good )
 
*Tainted Euphoria*
post Oct 17 2005, 11:45 PM
Post #59





Guest






QUOTE(Solipsist @ Oct 17 2005, 11:44 PM)
Well, how about I post everytime one of you guys post, hm?
It's so you wont feel that way anymore cool.gif

- Solipsist ( being good )
*

Jose, wow, that was really sweet. :P
How cute! [gives tons of hugs]
 
*Solipsist*
post Oct 17 2005, 11:47 PM
Post #60





Guest






Hell yeah, I'm sweet and cute! *soaks up all the compliments*
( starting already )

- Solipsist
 

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: