Mei Yin, my friend |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Mei Yin, my friend |
Sep 29 2005, 04:48 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Death is a promise given to us at birth ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,757 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,459 |
|
|
|
|
moorepocket Mei Yin Sep 29 2005, 04:48 PM
digital.fragrance I like the hair! The picture looks really nic... Sep 29 2005, 06:41 PM
OhXiet_ItzDonnA I like the hair. It looks nice. You can probably a... Sep 29 2005, 07:24 PM
peggysturr One word I can say, pretty. Marvelous. But I hope ... Sep 29 2005, 11:03 PM
Madame C The gradient in the hair looks really cheesy And... Sep 30 2005, 02:53 AM
moorepocket quick vector, don't want too many thoughts. Sep 30 2005, 07:47 AM![]() ![]() |