Prince Charming, Adam Brody blend |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Prince Charming, Adam Brody blend |
Sep 28 2005, 05:58 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 66 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 25,063 |
|
|
|
|
TearsOfAPhoenix Prince Charming Sep 28 2005, 05:58 PM
digital.fragrance Oooo, I like it a lot! Who is that? I know, ... Sep 28 2005, 06:00 PM
moorepocket he's from the "the OC." The brush bo... Sep 28 2005, 06:03 PM
xposure i like it the blend is nicely done. isnt he on the... Sep 28 2005, 06:03 PM
BrokenDream Seems the brushes don't really 'fit' t... Sep 28 2005, 06:09 PM
Kristinaa OMFG HE IS SO EFFING HOT.
Ok. Had to get that ou... Sep 28 2005, 06:11 PM
BrokenDream HAHA. Wow, you know what he actually is hot! =... Sep 28 2005, 07:46 PM
yummy_delight 1. I'm going to marry him.
2. I like the blend... Sep 28 2005, 07:44 PM
TearsOfAPhoenix lol thanks. i'm still pretty new at this... it... Sep 28 2005, 09:18 PM
peggysturr It's pretty! and you are new at this? Wow ... Sep 28 2005, 10:15 PM
TearsOfAPhoenix thanks... umm one of you mentioned textures... how... Sep 29 2005, 10:17 PM
Shortiiex it's a hot blend but the setting on each pictu... Sep 29 2005, 10:19 PM
OhXiet_ItzDonnA Hmm...didnt I already reply to this one?? Oh well.... Sep 30 2005, 12:31 PM![]() ![]() |