Background Images |
![]() ![]() |
Background Images |
Sep 22 2005, 05:07 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 201,817 |
Alright, I have a small question; does anyone know how to layer background images, so that I can make a 'collage' and not have to save it all as one image to use in my skin?
here is my xanga http://xanga.com/Caveo_Lupus right now I have two pictures up but I saved them as one, and thats not really how I want it. |
|
|
|
Sep 22 2005, 05:59 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
I supposed you could div layer them, but that would take much time and effort and only one could be a background image - the rest wouldn't.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |