Translucent blogs and modules, Is there a way? |
Translucent blogs and modules, Is there a way? |
Sep 22 2005, 06:52 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 36,730 |
This here is my Myspace.
I'd really like my xanga to have tables and things JUST like that on my xanga. I've tried the Trasparent Blog code, but that wasn't what I wanted. Unless I need to play with that code a bit more. Help Please? I'll be online for a long while. AIM if you'd like: NancysLike |
|
|
|
lilchinagirl90 Translucent blogs and modules Sep 22 2005, 06:52 PM
electric shock But.. your myspace seems to be just white. If you ... Sep 22 2005, 07:01 PM
lilchinagirl90 Well it's a translucent white. So you can stil... Sep 22 2005, 07:02 PM
electric shock Odd, I see it as completely white.
Hm, um.. Maybe ... Sep 22 2005, 07:08 PM
lilchinagirl90 I have. But it only works for my flooble box. Sep 22 2005, 07:11 PM![]() ![]() |