Online now present when offline, What's going on? |
Online now present when offline, What's going on? |
Sep 19 2005, 08:02 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 12 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 236,887 |
Ok, so I love the little custom online now icons that people have so graciously created for MySpace to replace that little ugly default one. I have used 3 custom icons: one on my page, one on my roommate's page, and one on my roommate's girlfriend's page. I have noticed an error though. The icons are present all the time, even when we're offline. I used the same code for each of our pages. The only difference is the URL because they are different icons. Here's the code I'm using:
I am hosting each image at Photobucket instead of the server they were originally on. Can anyone tell me why the online now icon appears even when we're offline? Thank you! |
|
|
|
thespianball22 Online now present when offline Sep 19 2005, 08:02 PM
Maestro Yes, that is common with customized online icons. ... Sep 19 2005, 08:04 PM
thespianball22 Bummer....why does it work for other people though... Sep 19 2005, 08:08 PM
Maestro It doesn't work for other people, well not tha... Sep 19 2005, 08:09 PM
Tekoshima From what I understand of the custom online images... Sep 19 2005, 08:45 PM
Maestro QUOTE(Tekoshima @ Sep 19 2005, 8:45 PM)From w... Sep 19 2005, 09:41 PM![]() ![]() |