Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
MUSIC PLAYER, how to get this with out cristan music
DollFaceHEARTsSF
post Sep 18 2005, 02:02 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 176
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 198,897



hi i was wondering where i can get this music player there greeen one just nawt
John's Christian Music Codes ... i want to be able to add my own song i may some one plz help me!!<3


http://www.myspace.com/effinstraightedge

 
x3_mr_mak
post Sep 18 2005, 04:42 PM
Post #2


mmm.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 283
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 199,949



u go to the band profile page, and on their player there's "download" "lyrics" etc. click on the "add"
 
DollFaceHEARTsSF
post Sep 19 2005, 08:34 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 176
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 198,897



OMFG I SHOWED U WHICH ONE I FUCKIING WANT I DONT CARE ABOUT THE .... DAMMIT
 
x3_mr_mak
post Sep 19 2005, 09:15 PM
Post #4


mmm.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 283
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 199,949



QUOTE(DollFaceHEARTsSF @ Sep 19 2005, 6:34 PM)
OMFG  I SHOWED U WHICH ONE I FUCKIING WANT I DONT CARE ABOUT THE .... DAMMIT
*



blink.gif ... wtf....
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: