First Kiss, kiss |
First Kiss, kiss |
Sep 19 2005, 10:01 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() TeMpTiNg_InNaSeNsE ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 31 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 236,831 |
I got to say my first kiss was not all that um good. It felt weird because it wasnt just a kiss it was a tongue kiss. Lolz... I was like um twelve and my first boyfriend. He was expericened of course. He's bout the same age too. ANyways, i thought i couldnt breathe at first because i just well....couldnt breathe....Lolz.... I thought I was gonna faint dead away if he didnt pull back. I'm still trying to get the hang of it though... Lolz...
|
|
|
|
Tempting First Kiss Sep 19 2005, 10:01 AM
OhXiet_ItzDonnA My first kiss was in 7th grade...didnt really like... Sep 19 2005, 11:28 AM
mzkandi Please search, there are topics like this.
http:/... Sep 19 2005, 11:58 AM![]() ![]() |