Log In · Register

 
20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Message To Anyone, Volume 10
HongKongDong
post Sep 12 2005, 11:16 PM
Post #426


Holla if ya hate me
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 80,819



Dear Mr. Hanberg,


You must be kidding me. Are you serious man... you keep asking me if I really want it. You also keep asking me what I grew up as. I can't tell you that, but c'mon man. You cannot be serious. I don't wanna do the college thing. I'm not even doing that well in school. You also keep asking me what i'm gonna do with my life... answer? I don't know yet... but this would really help me out. What do I have to do man? Just... what do I have to do?
 
latinprep12
post Sep 12 2005, 11:19 PM
Post #427


M.a. x.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,913
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 148,641



Mr.Hambuger man in mcdonalds i wish i can choke you with your mickey d tie, but i will let it slide next time.

no mustard. that shit is fu***** nasty
 
*suddenly she*
post Sep 12 2005, 11:26 PM
Post #428





Guest






forty minutes with you on the phone talking about anything and everything and staying up late to finish homework sounds fair to me.
.. don't you dare ignore me tomorrow or i'll rip you up into little itty-bitty pieces. we're friends.

to hell with viva cards.
 
Looow
post Sep 12 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #429


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,799
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,450



You,
OH wow. I don't like you anymore.
 
*lolita kitty*
post Sep 12 2005, 11:36 PM
Post #430





Guest






_____: quit flirting wih me. its too stalker-ish. the fact that you write "CASSIE IS SEXY" all over my papers and sit on my lap during class id disturbing. and you even got me a dentention >.>

______: yay! twin day tommorow! i cant wait!
 
yuna*
post Sep 12 2005, 11:45 PM
Post #431


ART is everything.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 230
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 45,166



Hi,
I see you once again..and I thought I wouldn't. But I partly regret why I transfered out of that PE class, I have the feeling of wanting to stay in that class. Hm. Now that I'm out, I had to erase the thought. Maybe I'll somehow meet you once again? And in the graduation...?
 
xTINAA
post Sep 12 2005, 11:47 PM
Post #432


hello : )
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,227
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 13,139



Dear You,
I FREAKING MISS YOU... gosh. hahah. I'm quite pathetic (:
-Me.

Dear You,
You're ugly. Stop being so two faced. If you don't like me then don't pretend you do.
-Me.

Dear You,
Shut the hell up. My God woman. Must you ask so many freaking questions and talk so much? No one cares about what you're saying. YOu just repeat things or say nonsense. Honestly. You need to get your mouth permanently shut. I can't stand having a class with you.
-Me.
 
KELLYYY
post Sep 13 2005, 12:20 AM
Post #433


HAAAAAAAA.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 4,472
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 75,068



Stephen,
You look fat in that puffy jacket of yours, no offense though. But you still look so effing sexygjsgfjsdghjdxhfh.
 
redpeony
post Sep 13 2005, 12:30 AM
Post #434


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,343
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 17,767



can't wait to see ya tomorrow, bum (: i really enjoyed talking to you on the phone, even if it was all about how much we hate school =p. teeeeeeheeeeeeheeeeee
 
*stephinika*
post Sep 13 2005, 01:07 AM
Post #435





Guest






you two AND you two are so effing adorable. i hope things work out for you guys, you all deserve it. _smile.gif group.gif

ilu. thank you so much for listening, understanding, and just being there and saying those words. they mean so much more to me than you realize. really. throb.gif
 
toodlepops.
post Sep 13 2005, 01:38 AM
Post #436


boo
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,765



F,
I hate you. Can't you see I'm trying to be friends with you? And all you do is call me a stuck-up bitch.
 
latinprep12
post Sep 13 2005, 02:07 AM
Post #437


M.a. x.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,913
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 148,641



^ im sorry sarah

well you said you was a friend, but in topics your against everyword of mines and you dont respect my judgements. so how is dat even fair? and i know no one said life was fair, but atleast have some dignity
 
*jooleeah*
post Sep 13 2005, 02:26 PM
Post #438





Guest






Andrew- You're annoying. I'm not kidding...

Steven- Haha, you're adorable! Too bad you like Renee. I guess she's okay but...if you ever ended up with her, I can tell you that she might hurt you in the end like she does with all boys. She eventually gets bored with them. I actually don't want to tell you that, and I guess it's not my place to say that..but um, forgive me for trying to tell youthe truth?

Nice kid that's probably a junior on the bus- I want to get to know you. you're nice hahah
 
silver-rain
post Sep 13 2005, 04:37 PM
Post #439


hi. call me linda.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,187
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,475



To you,
Even though you say it's not a break, it feels like a break. And, it feels like my heart is breaking all over again.. I really do love you a lot... Perhaps we will get through this and come out stronger. I really really hope so.

You,
You're giving me mixed signals. On the escalator, you didn't turn away when I looked at you (which is a first), but after 9th, when I was talking to my friend and you walked by, it kinda seemed like you did try to avoid me. And, I didn't get to see you after school today. I don't know why, but it kinda made me sad. I hope to see you tomorrow and really see what you're trying to do. I really hope we can patch things up again and just be friends.
 
lilliannnn
post Sep 13 2005, 04:42 PM
Post #440


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,152
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,818



K,
I wish you could read all these. I love you. You're amazing.
 
BrokenDream
post Sep 13 2005, 04:46 PM
Post #441


<33
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,745
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,234



ahh, I just want to kill your little "girlfriend". ><
but, I still love YOU. throb.gif
 
KELLYYY
post Sep 13 2005, 05:31 PM
Post #442


HAAAAAAAA.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 4,472
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 75,068



Toby's mom,
Happy birthday.
 
*jooleeah*
post Sep 13 2005, 06:02 PM
Post #443





Guest






Nicole, I'm glad things are better. throb.gif Something still feels funny though. Maybe I'm just overreacting about everything?

Rico, why'd you lie to me? stubborn.gif you caused a lot of stress for me.

Vinny, I hope you're alright. You say you are, but guys hide a lot of things. Things will work out soon, I promise. _smile.gif
 
*stephinika*
post Sep 13 2005, 06:24 PM
Post #444





Guest






what is your fcuking problem!? fcuk. please, just die. or leave. or something. FCUK. mad.gif i am so sick of your hypocritical, unreasonable bullshit!
 
lilliannnn
post Sep 13 2005, 07:45 PM
Post #445


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,152
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,818



K,
Once again, I love you.
 
Looow
post Sep 13 2005, 08:03 PM
Post #446


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,799
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,450



You,
I'm sso glad I could talk to you about boys and my stuff now that I know you don't like me. I don't know, I just feel our frienship is way better now knowing that you're not going to get jealous and whatnot.

You,
I don't like you anymore and I don't know why. You're really bugging me too.

You,
What the f**k. Two faced bitch. I don't wan't to start shit with you. You're going to come across a lot of people like these so shut shut your face. Ew.
 
redpeony
post Sep 13 2005, 08:12 PM
Post #447


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,343
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 17,767



That was simply one of the nicest times I have ever had.... ever.
Meeting you was hands down the best thing of this summer-- with you I am so comfortable... it's like I've known you forever...

The "ramming" into each other while walking to your car, just sitting at the beach for an hour talking... asking me if I was bored and when I said no, you saying, "Good, me neither".....

Ahhhhhhhhh! wub.gif

"What should I not do?" That was probably honestly the sweetest question that anyone has ever asked me. You completely blew me away and it was adorable when you asked me if this was a summer thing after I said that and when I said no and you did the little "yes" thing........ hehehe.

Well I'm sick of flings too, and I hope this one lasts..... I've never felt anything so real before.

I can't believe how good God has been to me.
You're amazing.
 
sandy_lumpy_shor...
post Sep 13 2005, 09:56 PM
Post #448


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,899
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,580



Funky Buddha

HAve funn away from cB. You'll be missed
 
*stephinika*
post Sep 13 2005, 10:10 PM
Post #449





Guest






i want to run away and never have to deal with your stupidity and unreasonableness, etc again. grr. mad.gif

i miss you. come online. sad.gif
 
steezahh
post Sep 13 2005, 10:19 PM
Post #450


"my girls rock balenciaga and smoke mad marijuana"
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,089
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 70,049



"Say that you want me
Say that you'll never leave me
You gotta tell me you need me
Don't let them take your love away

Some say that I am a fool to love you
And some say that I'm to dumb to know whats right for me
But only I can live my life, and only I can feel my heart ache
I never claim to know know everything but I know when your loves away
I can't sleep and I can't eat and I can't live and I can't breathe
So don't make a fool of me, just love me
"

-ASHANTI 'DONT LET THEM'
 

20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: