Welcome to CB3!
micron
post Feb 17 2006, 05:19 AM
Post #126

cb's #1 fan! =)

Group: Advisor
Member No: 1

After months and months of coding (actually, more like one week of code and months and months of procrastinating), I'm pleased to present to you the latest iteration of CreateBlog - CreateBlog version 3. It's been real fun working on the code, I must say I've learned a lot through the process.

This release is dedicated to our current and ex admins who's dedication and hard work is really what keeps this site going. Seon Ho, Gina, Kim, Kathleen, Roxanne, Christina, and Mona - Thank you! Everyone give them an e-pat-on-the-back. *pat pat pat*

NEW FEATURES
-a revamped layouts section
-new script, graphics, and tutorial sections.
-search function implementing tagging system.
-new look!
-forum software upgrade
-submitters may now edit their submissions anytime

WHAT'S TO COME
For the next week or so, our staff members will be cleaning up the broken images and adding tags to previously submitted layouts to make them searchable. If you've submitted a layout in the past, please make our task easiler by updating your submission to include some tags yourself. For starters, each layout should have a color tag. Also, if the screenshot is broken, you may submit one, but please make sure its taken in full screen mode (f11) in 1024x768 resolution.

The topsite will be reintroduced by the end of the month, and will be more robust than the previous one. Then I'll tackle on even a bigger project than CB, to be launched by the beginning of this summer, if not earlier. If you think this is good... well, you've seen nothing yet! =P

FOUND A BUG?
Post in this topic detailing how to reproduce the bug! Buggy bugg bugs likes to crawl everywhere. Off to bed!

CREDITS
The new logo was designed by our very talented Roxanne.

SPECIAL THANKS TO
The following individuals listed alphabetically worked really hard to get cb3 out by today. Without them, cb3 would still be nothing more than vaporware. Kudos to them! =)

-cbstaff
-fishcake-y
-Frankie
-Julie.
-Just_Dream
-Kenado
-Kristinaa
-Libertie
-Madame C
-mona lisa
-moorepocket
-mzkandi
-toyo loco

And these people get double mentioned for being exceptional people, and very very helpful. Toyo loco even stayed up to watch the progress of cb3 unrolling. =) You know what I mean. These girls rock. Really. Now I really go to bed. Good night!

-fishcake-y
-Julie.
-mzkandi
-toyo loco

Posts in this topic
micron   Welcome to CB3!   Feb 17 2006, 05:19 AM
mzkandi   ^ Yessss!   Mar 23 2006, 07:15 PM
Zatanna   I love the centering of the board, it's just t...   Mar 24 2006, 12:47 PM
incoherent   QUOTE(Zatanna @ Mar 24 2006, 11:47 AM) I ...   Mar 29 2006, 04:32 PM
reflection   i was finally getting used to it but i do like it ...   Mar 24 2006, 12:59 PM
mona lisa   I love the logo on the homepage. I like the colore...   Mar 29 2006, 03:55 PM
Libertie   I noticed that too! I don't know why it...   Mar 29 2006, 04:20 PM
Zatanna   ^ Yeah, but that was happening on both my home com...   Mar 29 2006, 04:41 PM
gt3k145   its pretty crazy i remember when i signed on and i...   Mar 30 2006, 10:57 AM
one_and_only   i remember when the homepage had catch phrases and...   Aug 1 2006, 11:36 PM
ichigofan   YAY V.3 is awesome you guys work so hard THANX...   Aug 2 2006, 12:41 AM
2 Pages V  < 1 2

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: