7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
piiiiiiimples. eww?
xoxvietbabyy
post May 11 2005, 08:03 PM
Post #51

Group: Member
Member No: 115,730

I've got 2 pimples right now I popped them, my friend lent me her clena & clear pimple remover thing, and I was thinking of using alchohal in future occasions. It's so gross I look like I did something really stupid to my face..

shushh
post May 13 2005, 07:30 PM
Post #52

Hi, I'm Jo.

Member No: 138,563

i got my first pimple when I was 17. Which was about a month ago. Nerve-wracking. Thanks for the tips. Next time one of those things comes out, I'll know what to do.

*mona lisa*
post May 14 2005, 11:27 PM
Post #53

QUOTE(HoodieObsessed @ Apr 26 2005, 11:38 PM)
-eating healthy works awesome, and I know you alreayd said that but I jsut wanna say that chocolate in particular gives me pimples. I know it sounds like a myth, but it happens to my dad too, aroudn christmas and easter when I eat ALOT of chocolate I really notice the pimples come, ti could be jsut because chocolate has alot of calories and fat but I really think it has soemtihng to do with whats in the chocolate itself because I don't nocite alot of pimples when I'm jsut pigging out on mcdonalds or something.

Me too. I have the same problem with chocolate. Apparently, people don't believe me and it annoys the heck out of me. It doesn't happen to them, but at least one person out of 6 billion+ will suffer from it.

Does anyone know which products that are good have benzoyl peroxide in them? I don't want anything too costly either.

Thanks for writing this. It's very useful!

*XLilAznGrl592X*
post May 15 2005, 01:37 AM
Post #54

lol my mom does what tobys (spiritedfreak) mom does! she tried to pop my pimples and it hurts! it hurts! i was like uhh lemme go buy something for that and she was like ok then the hurting stopped =] now i get pimples all the time! that sucks... maybe because i dont moisoiurize! ill try that! oh thank u and im glad this is pinned! =]

asian_gurl02011
post May 17 2005, 07:23 PM
Post #55

Member No: 139,965

[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]GOOD AVICE!!!! you did a great job! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(gladz612 @ Apr 24 2005, 2:03 AM)
welll they all seem to be very logical helpful tips! well done!

imadorkabledxd
post May 17 2005, 10:17 PM
Post #56

Member No: 27,631

yea i really need to stop popping my pimples! thanks for the tips. ill go get some tea tree oil heheh

RHyse
post May 24 2005, 08:50 PM
Post #57

Member No: 141,944

Great tips thanks for sharing.

howie
post May 28 2005, 08:51 AM
Post #58

Member No: 140,592

thanks 4 da tips

tootsie_kiddo
post May 28 2005, 06:34 PM
Post #59

Your love is a razorblade kiss &hearts;

Member No: 9,959

QUOTE(Spiritedfreak @ Apr 24 2005, 3:29 PM)
MY MOM HAS BEEN POPPING MY FLIPPIN` PIMPLES FOR AGES. it hurts! psssh. she still does it after i tell her not to. and after i showed her this she said it was just a bunch of bullcrap.

your mom pops your pimples FOR you?! blink.gif

BaByGoTRiCe6i9
post May 31 2005, 05:21 PM
Post #60

Member No: 146,212

i dont have a lot of pimples. but ma momma said nah to pop em cuhz they gun turn into BiG uglee scars and shiet so i dont want dat ta happen. anywaiis thanks foe tha advices.

jennyjenny
post Jun 2 2005, 02:29 PM
Post #61

Member No: 28,115

Where do you get tea tree oil? Like somewhere in Walgreens or something?

ItzOnlySydney
post Jun 2 2005, 02:34 PM
Post #62

deleted

Member No: 92,276

i usually have great skin but lately i have been breaking out =/. but yea i hate spots so i pop them sometimes but most time i scratch them wacko.gif

lovelyfatale
post Jun 2 2005, 06:11 PM
Post #63

meow

Member No: 137,036

i have a question about that benzoyl peroxide and salcylic acid ( did i spell all that right??) well do you just put it on with a cotton ball or something? like just....put it on??? haha this may sound stupid, but you dont have to cleanse your face or anything before applying all that? well thanks for all the help!!!

tchotchke
post Jun 2 2005, 07:32 PM
Post #64

o.O

Member No: 102,230

QUOTE(AzNxJenny91 @ Jun 2 2005, 2:29 PM)
Where do you get tea tree oil? Like somewhere in Walgreens or something?

Umm.. I'm not American so I dunno, but if that's the same thing as Wal-mart then yeah. lol happy.gif

i have a question about that benzoyl peroxide and salcylic acid ( did i spell all that right??) well do you just put it on with a cotton ball or something? like just....put it on??? haha this may sound stupid, but you dont have to cleanse your face or anything before applying all that? well thanks for all the help!!!

yeah, i clean my face before putting it on.. and i usually just put it on with my finger.

khmerxlove
post Jun 2 2005, 07:57 PM
Post #65

asian mafia '07, monkey power

Member No: 58,258

my dr says salicylic acid is just like taking a layer off your skin... don't know if its true or not...

lghtrfld64
post Jun 4 2005, 03:05 PM
Post #66

feed me

Member No: 25,722

cry.gif damn i hate my skin. thanks for the help

iixSOOJINx
post Jun 4 2005, 04:53 PM
Post #67

Shutup before I smack you.

Member No: 136,015

you know what i just do instead of doing all those steps?

i just squeeze that dam thing with my two fingers until it pops.
then, after a while, there will be a scab or something.
so i just rip off that scab also.
lols.
violent i know.
but if that pimple/zit is annoying me, oh well for it.

yycleo
post Jun 5 2005, 07:27 AM
Post #68

Member No: 147,789

very true, thx 4 sharing tchotchke

LOVE machine x
post Jun 5 2005, 08:25 PM
Post #69

Young Hollywood

Member No: 148,156

good thread.
yeah all that stuff is true
ive tried alot of those before
and if you keep at it everyday
theyll all be gone.

lojay
post Jun 6 2005, 08:53 AM
Post #70

Member No: 47,340

I had this totally huge problem with getting acne on my back. I just started getting it at the end of last summer and now I can’t get it to go away. I used to be fine cause ya know, long sleeves, shirts that cover everything, sweat shirts, jackets. Yeah, all that. But now it's summer time again and its time for bathing suits and tank tops etc. etc.

I went to my doctor because I had a lung infection and needed to get that checked out and when I went I started asking how I get my acne to go away on my back. This wasn't any special doctor, just my regular visit when you are sick doctor, nothing fancy. I was asking about products such as ProActive and if it worked well. She said it works for some people and others it doesn't. Then she subscribed me a prescription for, I believe, Benzyl Peroxide (If that's spelled right) and to use it every day in the shower and scrub it with a loufa (sp?) sponge. You can buy the loufa sponge anywhere, I think. I got mine with a handle at the end so it was easy to scrub, at Bed Bath and Beyond. Well, I've been using the product for maybe a month now? My back has cleared up so much.

Even if you don’t have the product the doctor prescribed me, you should still scrub. She told me this is a more common problem with girls than boys because girls use conditioner and most guys don't. She said that conditioner is very greasy, which I already knew, and when you shower the grease from the conditioner gets into your pores and that also starts the acne.

So mainly - Scrub your back in the shower every day whenever you shower AND SPECIALLY after a sport or day where you are sweating a lot.

Hope that helping anyone, I'm at school now in a free period for class, so I don't know my products exact name but I'll try to edit it in when I get home. Take it easy !!!

LOVE machine x
post Jun 6 2005, 02:17 PM
Post #71

Young Hollywood

Member No: 148,156

QUOTE(elbaliava @ Jun 6 2005, 8:53 AM)
I had this totally huge problem with getting acne on my back. I just started getting it at the end of last summer and now I can’t get it to go away. I used to be fine cause ya know, long sleeves, shirts that cover everything, sweat shirts, jackets. Yeah, all that. But now it's summer time again and its time for bathing suits and tank tops etc. etc.

I went to my doctor because I had a lung infection and needed to get that checked out and when I went I started asking how I get my acne to go away on my back. This wasn't any special doctor, just my regular visit when you are sick doctor, nothing fancy. I was asking about products such as ProActive and if it worked well. She said it works for some people and others it doesn't. Then she subscribed me a prescription for, I believe, Benzyl Peroxide (If that's spelled right) and to use it every day in the shower and scrub it with a loufa (sp?) sponge. You can buy the loufa sponge anywhere, I think. I got mine with a handle at the end so it was easy to scrub, at Bed Bath and Beyond. Well, I've been using the product for maybe a month now? My back has cleared up so much.

Even if you don’t have the product the doctor prescribed me, you should still scrub. She told me this is a more common problem with girls than boys because girls use conditioner and most guys don't. She said that conditioner is very greasy, which I already knew, and when you shower the grease from the conditioner gets into your pores and that also starts the acne.

So mainly - Scrub your back in the shower every day whenever you shower AND SPECIALLY after a sport or day where you are sweating a lot.

Hope that helping anyone, I'm at school now in a free period for class, so I don't know my products exact name but I'll try to edit it in when I get home. Take it easy !!!

ok .. i learned this on queer eye for the straight guy XD
acne on your back (backne)
can be greatly reduced by washing your sheets more often the usual.

rinygrin
post Jun 9 2005, 07:15 AM
Post #72

Member No: 150,522

horay for the lovely tips!!!

ladiehyzteriik
post Jun 13 2005, 11:30 AM
Post #73

Member No: 12,764

whoa, man, this one is very helpful.

[[trOpIcaL]] kiS...
post Jun 13 2005, 07:24 PM
Post #74

Join the dark side! We have cookies ^-^

Member No: 84,303

wow, thanxx. I have a habit of poppin pimples...luckily no scars, woo [[=. i member the first time i used tea tree oil. wow, do I regret usin as much as I did, it burned my eyes. It still does, but not as much. TIP:: it helps if you hhide your face in a towel for a bit after using the oil if your eyes are sensitive. Then use eyedrops. That's what I do...and it helps

[[trOpIcaL]] kiS...
post Jun 13 2005, 07:26 PM
Post #75

Join the dark side! We have cookies ^-^

Member No: 84,303

QUOTE(shushh @ May 13 2005, 7:30 PM)
i got my first pimple when I was 17.  Which was about a month ago.  Nerve-wracking. Thanks for the tips.  Next time one of those things comes out, I'll know what to do.

lucky, i got my first in 4th grade, 9 years old pinch.gif

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: