Closed TopicStart new topic
What animation program is used for this video?
BeriCup
post Aug 28 2008, 05:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 681,140

I would really like to know what animation program was used to make this video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJFIKKFfFLw

I really want to know how those effects were put on around the pictures and everything. I had a guess it was just Windows Movie Maker but i dont know. If it is, please let me know how to add all that. Thank You!! biggrin.gif

schizo
post Aug 28 2008, 06:33 PM
Post #2

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 506,205

This would probably be better in Graphic's Help. :) I'm moving it there.

BeriCup
post Aug 28 2008, 08:58 PM
Post #3

oh oops, im sorry! thanks :)

Tomates
post Aug 28 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #4

poison

Group: Official Member
Member No: 629,020

hmm. It kinda looks like this one program from Apple and their computers.
Too bad that program doesnt work on anyother computer but them ; A ;

Lj-Phresh
post Aug 28 2008, 09:47 PM
Post #5

Member No: 675,679

QUOTE(Tomates @ Aug 28 2008, 09:01 PM) *
hmm. It kinda looks like this one program from Apple and their computers.
Too bad that program doesnt work on anyother computer but them ; A ;

i wanna do that ffor me and ma gurl

what you mean only they can do it?

technicolour
post Aug 28 2008, 11:27 PM
Post #6

show me a garden thats bursting to life

Member No: 115,987

I actually think they used Flash for it. The animation is so smooth.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/

Now, this isn't something I can simply sum up in a post. Conquering flash takes time and practice. Whoever made that CLEARLY knew what they were doing.

BeriCup
post Aug 29 2008, 12:01 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(technicolour @ Aug 28 2008, 11:27 PM) *
I actually think they used Flash for it. The animation is so smooth.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/

Now, this isn't something I can simply sum up in a post. Conquering flash takes time and practice. Whoever made that CLEARLY knew what they were doing.

Actually a friend of mine said it's iMovie HD made by Apple but that program is only used for a Mac OS X computer stubborn.gif ... which really sucks haha.

I'm not sure about that flash player your suggesting cause I have never heard of using Adobe Flash Player as an actualy program that you can mess around with? I thought it was for something like..watching videos on your computer or playing certain games...

I'm sure it's iMovie HD but since I can't use that cause I don't have a Mac OS X computer, anyone know another program that's similar to this one? _unsure.gif

creole
post Aug 29 2008, 04:44 PM
Post #8

Member No: 676,364

QUOTE(BeriCup @ Aug 28 2008, 09:01 PM) *
Actually a friend of mine said it's iMovie HD made by Apple but that program is only used for a Mac OS X computer stubborn.gif ... which really sucks haha.

I'm not sure about that flash player your suggesting cause I have never heard of using Adobe Flash Player as an actualy program that you can mess around with? I thought it was for something like..watching videos on your computer or playing certain games...

I'm sure it's iMovie HD but since I can't use that cause I don't have a Mac OS X computer, anyone know another program that's similar to this one? _unsure.gif

What about Premiere Pro CS3 or Photoshop After Effects? Maybe Sony Vegas? _unsure.gif

BeriCup
post Aug 29 2008, 05:54 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Aug 29 2008, 04:44 PM) *
What about Premiere Pro CS3 or Photoshop After Effects? Maybe Sony Vegas? _unsure.gif

Wow um, they all look really complicated to use.... blink.gif I'm sort of looking for a program that already has like...a template for you to start off like an album/scrapbook template as shown in the video example I put up there...but I'll give it a try anyways haha. Thank you! :D

lovescream
post Aug 29 2008, 06:00 PM
Post #10

define our lives for us.

Member No: 43,293

Well you can look up tutorials on how to do something similar to that. I think After Effects is a really good video program, but all video programs will take a while to get the hang of. For Sony Vegas, I just used tutorials and took off from there, but it gets a little complicated at times. But if you wanna do something like that, I'd really recommend After Effects. Maybe if you find forums, that can help too. Anyway, I guess if you were like amazingly pro, you could attempt the stuff in Windows Movie Maker. Here's a forum that can help you get started perhaps. Some of the good stuff, filters and all, actually cost money, but I think they also have free trials. That forum really helped me with videos I've made in the past. Honestly, I never knew WMM could actually be useful until I saw that, lol.

BeriCup
post Aug 30 2008, 06:25 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(mystline @ Aug 29 2008, 06:00 PM) *
Well you can look up tutorials on how to do something similar to that. I think After Effects is a really good video program, but all video programs will take a while to get the hang of. For Sony Vegas, I just used tutorials and took off from there, but it gets a little complicated at times. But if you wanna do something like that, I'd really recommend After Effects. Maybe if you find forums, that can help too. Anyway, I guess if you were like amazingly pro, you could attempt the stuff in Windows Movie Maker. Here's a forum that can help you get started perhaps. Some of the good stuff, filters and all, actually cost money, but I think they also have free trials. That forum really helped me with videos I've made in the past. Honestly, I never knew WMM could actually be useful until I saw that, lol.

Okay I'll give After Effects a try if I could download it for free or a trial. I'm not "amazingly pro" with videos so i don't know if i'll be able to do so much with Windows Movie Maker XD hahaha but that forum really does look helpful if I ever come across making a video. So thanks so much for that! thumbsup.gif

creole
post Aug 31 2008, 06:30 AM
Post #12

Member No: 676,364

QUOTE(BeriCup @ Aug 30 2008, 03:25 PM) *
Okay I'll give After Effects a try if I could download it for free or a trial. I'm not "amazingly pro" with videos so i don't know if i'll be able to do so much with Windows Movie Maker XD hahaha but that forum really does look helpful if I ever come across making a video. So thanks so much for that! thumbsup.gif

Good luck, and have fun! thumbsup.gif

manny-the-dino
post Aug 31 2008, 08:57 PM
Post #13

Group: Administrator
Member No: 498,468

Topic Closed & Moved

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: