Reply to this topicStart new topic
Relationships with...JOCKERS
illuminessence
post May 22 2004, 11:29 PM
Post #1

blah

Group: Member
Member No: 16,360

I emailed this lil bitch cuz she stole my sis emoticon script and saved it to her server, so I confronted her. She told me if my sis was "mature" enough, she'd email her, but I did cuz my sis originally made the smilies for me as a gift. Look at her response.

Well, the thing is I said that if your sister has an issue with it for her to contact me. It's all a matter of he said/she said stuff, and if it's truly that big of a deal.. She'll contact me to discuss it. But I'm not going to do anything about it until I hear from her. As far as I can see, it's you making the huge deal about these silly little smilies.

As a web designer, you'd think your sister would be flattered that others want to use those smilies. If she is indeed the person who created them. I even went to the link off her site for copyrighting, and it specifically says that the copyright symbol needs to be before the persons credit, and since she doesn't even have that for her smilies script on her blog or your blog. There's no copyright placed upon the smilies. And another thing, from that copyright site she has a link to, it also says that if you save the image to your desktop.. No matter when you save the image to your PC, it'll give a date for when the image was created, as well as modified which will both be different. And when I did that with the smilies that I have saved onto my desktop (the ones that're on my web blog now) it also says that the created date is May 1st, 2004 and modified on May 10th, 2004. And if she created them earlier this year... How come I don't see a date from earlier this year as the date it was created?

ok. reason why the date was diff is cuz she switched servers so bitches like her can see x's on their xanga, but unfortunately, she saved them unto her server. so I emailed her again. her response?

No offense or anything, but being as how I haven't been to your journal nor your sisters as of late and don't plan on it. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than to worry about some silly little smilies? Don't you go to school? Shouldn't you be more concerned about your education - finals, for example? And like I said before, if your SISTER has an issue with my using "her" smilies.. I think she'll contact me, but until that happens. Don't expect them to be disappearing anytime soon. It's sad to see you're more concerned about it, than she is.

I don't come to your blog, nor do I go to your sister's. I have more important things to concern myself with, such as my LIFE away from the computer, one that involves bills, rent, my car payment, my wedding, and a million and one more important things than some little spat over smilies. Take a step back for a moment, sweetheart and just think about how pathetic it makes you look to know you're freaking out of smilies this much. It's quite sad. But as I had said before, I'm done discussing this with you. Until your sister contacts me, this discussion is done between you and I.

newflash rude lil bitch. the way i found u was thru our visitor logger. therefore, YOU HAVE visited one of our sites. acting as if she's more mature. so rude. she stole a gift meant for me and she doesnt give a shit cuz she's too prideful. So...any hackers out there??? devil.gif Xanga Bitch hammer.gif

illuminessence
post May 22 2004, 11:31 PM
Post #2

blah

oops lemme make it clearer... wacko.gif

Well, the thing is I said that if your sister has an issue with it for her to contact me. It's all a matter of he said/she said stuff, and if it's truly that big of a deal.. She'll contact me to discuss it. But I'm not going to do anything about it until I hear from her. As far as I can see, it's you making the huge deal about these silly little smilies.

As a web designer, you'd think your sister would be flattered that others want to use those smilies. If she is indeed the person who created them. I even went to the link off her site for copyrighting, and it specifically says that the copyright symbol needs to be before the persons credit, and since she doesn't even have that for her smilies script on her blog or your blog. There's no copyright placed upon the smilies. And another thing, from that copyright site she has a link to, it also says that if you save the image to your desktop.. No matter when you save the image to your PC, it'll give a date for when the image was created, as well as modified which will both be different. And when I did that with the smilies that I have saved onto my desktop (the ones that're on my web blog now) it also says that the created date is May 1st, 2004 and modified on May 10th, 2004. And if she created them earlier this year... How come I don't see a date from earlier this year as the date it was created?

Second email...

No offense or anything, but being as how I haven't been to your journal nor your sisters as of late and don't plan on it. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than to worry about some silly little smilies? Don't you go to school? Shouldn't you be more concerned about your education - finals, for example? And like I said before, if your SISTER has an issue with my using "her" smilies.. I think she'll contact me, but until that happens. Don't expect them to be disappearing anytime soon. It's sad to see you're more concerned about it, than she is.

I don't come to your blog, nor do I go to your sister's. I have more important things to concern myself with, such as my LIFE away from the computer, one that involves bills, rent, my car payment, my wedding, and a million and one more important things than some little spat over smilies. Take a step back for a moment, sweetheart and just think about how pathetic it makes you look to know you're freaking out of smilies this much. It's quite sad. But as I had said before, I'm done discussing this with you. Until your sister contacts me, this discussion is done between you and I.

waccoon
post May 22 2004, 11:37 PM
Post #3

We are the cure.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 1,456

alright, calm down. deep breathes. no sudden movements. put down the seventeen dollar entree. I SAID PUT IT DOWN! good, good. count to ten, slowly. breathe, breathe.

*munch* man you should try this shrimp bisque. laugh.gif

`coon

illuminessence
post May 22 2004, 11:40 PM
Post #4

blah

ohmy.gif you read my xanga! wub.gif i wanted some lobster bisque, but my sis wouldn't lemme cry.gif I just hate jockers so much and MY SISTER MADE THEM FOR ME! hug.gif <---waccoon aka nick and kat. tongue.gif

*[2]Nekked*
post May 22 2004, 11:48 PM
Post #5

i sent her an email

are you f**king retarded? who the hell do you think you are? OF COURSE u have visited roxannes and kat's blogs.. they tracked you from their loggers, you dumb shit! And on roxannes site, she specifically said not to use her smilies. are you f**king blind? Dont try to act like you're better or more mature than kat. YOU'RE the one that jocked the smileys. so stop tryin to flip the script. take the smiley script down ASAP, or you'll end up like this bitch:

http://xanga.com/skepticgirl/
http://xanga.com/skepticalgirl/

illuminessence
post May 22 2004, 11:50 PM
Post #6

blah

::sigh:: I love fighting with jockers. I thin it's a newly discovered hobby of mine. happy.gif I also love it when ppl team up and gang up on one of them, forcing them to do wutever is asked. shifty.gif I LOVE YOU GUYS!

*AngelicEyz00*
post May 22 2004, 11:54 PM
Post #7

haha, yeah... I dislike jockers very much. I can't believe she's acting all high and mighty and stuff.

sweetlyz
post May 23 2004, 12:40 AM
Post #8

Member No: 10,193

omg!! the back of my hand is gettin real itchy .. cause i wanna b*tch slap that girl!! gRrRrR!!! someone please hack her xanga!!

xxkiki_chanxx
post May 23 2004, 01:10 AM
Post #9

rawr

Member No: 6,667

ahhh she looks like one of those lidd0 preppy people (the jocker). puh, just bcuz shes married & pays rent doesnt mean shes superior. loser. i hope u pwn her xanga. <(-^<)<(^-^)>(>^-)>

sweetlyz
post May 23 2004, 02:33 AM
Post #10

Member No: 10,193

what`s pwn?? i see it a lot when people talking about hackin into someone`s xanga .. and i have no clue what that is

SupraS15
post May 23 2004, 02:42 AM
Post #11

SeŃor Member

Member No: 16,709

pwn is own... but it is lik internet lingo kinda... like... someone misspelled it or something... XP hehe hope that helps :) o yeah... whenever u r in need of checkin somethin out that is lik slang or somethin... go to my fav... Urban Dictionary =)

DrNick311
post May 23 2004, 07:12 AM
Post #12

Member No: 3,625

Jockers seriously freaking suck.

They all deserve to die painful, horrible deaths.

P.S. - Whatever happened to that anti-jocker thing we were gonna make, Christina? huh.gif

iheartsimba
post May 23 2004, 08:48 AM
Post #13

kristin

Member No: 3,985

wow...

they are just trying to deny the fact that they even did anything wrong.

mad.gif jockers

LiNHy POO
post May 23 2004, 10:44 AM
Post #14

WUT THA DUCK?

Member No: 14,138

sorry about that! i can understand while you were mad... those smiles are one of a kind? sooo its not like everyone has it... i hope she gets wut she deserves!

nas
post May 23 2004, 10:50 AM
Post #15

samurai champloo!

Member No: 2

hahahahahhaha she has grammar problems.

hOeyx3
post May 23 2004, 12:51 PM
Post #16

Member No: 10,543

she`s a stupid bitch that needs to be hammer.gif :] hehe

nd plus, she`s uqly nd thinks she`s freakinq superior or some shit like that. rawr mad.gif

xquizit
post May 23 2004, 01:34 PM
Post #17

wanderlust personified.

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 797

Don't worry Kat. console.gif I'll get that little haughty brat. I can't even believe she questions whether I made them or not and says they were created May 1, 2004? WTF? Everyone here knows that you and I have been using them for a while, and it's probably only like that cuz my old computer I made them on crashed and then I have had to keep moving them to different servers to prevent jockers. And goodness, I shouldn't have to add a copyright label to everything, but the law say that once you put something on the web, you have rights to it and it is not placed in the public domain unless you say so. She wants to be a smart ass and act like she knows what she's talking about? Hmmm... and if the smilies are so silly, then why is she making a big deal and refusing to take them down?

Dont worry, I'll get her. I'll email her tonight...

illuminessence
post May 23 2004, 03:06 PM
Post #18

blah

I've heard rumors about this hacker who doesn't reveal himself, but hacks into jockers' sites and leaves them a lil surprise. Whoever it is, if you are out there, Bitch's Xanga is one click away. Plz do something! She's so rude! There's nothing worse than a jocker acting as if she's superior. stubborn.gif mad.gif hammer.gif

expoised
post May 23 2004, 03:54 PM
Post #19

te quiero

Group: Banned
Member No: 14,678

if i knew how to hack into a xanga... her's would be pwned in two seconds and she'd be wishing she never even looked at either of your xangas happy.gif

....but... i don't. oh well. sad.gif stubborn.gif hammer.gif

*[2]Nekked*
post May 23 2004, 03:58 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(illuminessence @ May 23 2004, 4:06 PM)
I've heard rumors about this hacker who doesn't reveal himself, but hacks into jockers' sites and leaves them a lil surprise. Whoever it is, if you are out there, Bitch's Xanga is one click away. Plz do something! She's so rude! There's nothing worse than a jocker acting as if she's superior. stubborn.gif mad.gif hammer.gif

its the dalai lama!

ThePrincessofTKD
post May 23 2004, 04:14 PM
Post #21

questions make me blue.

Member No: 3,796

stupid fcuked up JOCKERS..

i hate when people try to reverse it and make YOU look stupid..wtf is wrong with society these days?! now we ALL are "lawyers"!?

this girl has a LIST of jockers...poor girl...

ALL jockers DESERVE to be HACKED.. laugh.gif

satisfied-tom
post May 23 2004, 04:38 PM
Post #22

ksjchskjdahfkja

Member No: 1,175

hehehe.... i dont have to worry about jockers caz i have an encrypter. laugh.gif but still jockers should die. mad.gif

illuminessence
post May 23 2004, 07:25 PM
Post #23

blah

That's it...Ima use this blog to post up jockers. mad.gif

JOCKER XANGA <---click there and bitch at her!

darkcoldplace
post May 23 2004, 07:32 PM
Post #24

Member No: 17,033

QUOTE(waccoon @ May 22 2004, 11:37 PM)
alright, calm down. deep breathes. no sudden movements. put down the seventeen dollar entree. I SAID PUT IT DOWN! good, good. count to ten, slowly. breathe, breathe.

*munch* man you should try this shrimp bisque. laugh.gif

`coon

hmm i think il l save this one nick it works for me atleast i hope and this sounds like a jocker to me well i see many people have this script?? huh.gif

illuminessence
post May 23 2004, 07:32 PM
Post #25

blah

k nvm everybody. shes a nice jocker. happy.gif she took everything down after I IMEd her and she gave me a blogring with ppl who jock my sis stuff.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: