Reply to this topicStart new topic
acne? blemishes?
angelrevelation
post Nov 4 2006, 10:23 PM
Post #1

You can't keep running from what you're trying to find.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 54,096

What's the difference between acne and blemishes? aren't they the same thing?

I'm trying to decide which St. Ive's product to buy. One says it's for oily/acne prone, and the other says oily/blemish prone. huh.gif

think!IMAGINARIL...
post Nov 4 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No: 761

Blemishes are imperfections, which can be basically anything, I guess.
Acne is more specific.

Gigi
post Nov 5 2006, 02:56 AM
Post #3

in a matter of time

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 191,357

Blemishes are any kind of minor imperfection, and acne is more like pimples. So, acne is a type of blemish.

If you break out a lot, with a lot of spots and pimples, you're probably more acne-prone. If you experience some minor pimples here and there every once in a while, along with some whiteheads or small spots, you're blemish-prone.

mai_z
post Nov 26 2006, 01:05 PM
Post #4

unify and defeat... divide and crumble

Member No: 6,379

acne is a real skin condition. a lot of people who think they have acne don't really, just because they have pimples

*jeanna*
post Nov 1 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #5

pissed me off when someone was whining and said, OMG I HAVE ACNE [with one pimple].
acne is something you deal with everyday of your life. a blemish is a little problem you deal with once a month basically

emilyy
post Jul 26 2008, 12:47 AM
Post #6

Member No: 668,885

Drugs, creams and typical acne cures sometimes work in a partial way but the results are temporary and the side effects are nasty. The tiny handful acne sufferers who have learned how to clear their acne from within and without ever using drugs or over the counters are the only people in the world who keep their skin clear permanently. Now you can learn these clear skin secrets from a nutritionist and a former sufferer who knows from real-world experience exactly how it's done with the knowledge on LINKS REMOVED.
Reason for edit: removed advertisement -karmakiller

Aerjae
post Jul 26 2008, 12:53 AM
Post #7

rissa.

Member No: 436,690

i like using st. ive's. i just get both cause.. idk. i use which ever one i feel like everyday. i still tend to break out alot during that one time of every month. sigh.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: