Reply to this topicStart new topic
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not.....or?, Please help
cookiedough19
post Feb 5 2005, 02:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 78,107

I don't know if theres been a topic like this so if there is sorry.

OK, this is what happened.

PART ONE
Theres this guy at my school, this year I have a class with him. Before this year I never really knew him, hes popular so I knew who he was, but nothing else. He started flirting with me.
Well gradually I started to have a crush on him, and I told one of my best friends neighbors that I had a crush on him. Well as it turns out shes friends with him, and afew weeks later shes telling me that she thinks he has a crush on me too.
This all started in like October, and soon winter break! On the last day of school, before break, we exchanged numbers. I didn't think I would hear from him, everyone said he liked me, but I was afraid to mess it up. Afew days into break my friend was trying to make me call him, and he called me!

PART TWO
Well long and short of it is was, we started going out, and a week after we came back to school he told me "I just don't want a girlfriend right now."
While we had been dating he used me, I knew that, and by the end of the week so did everyone else.
Well like two weeks ago we started acting like we had before, and then we hung out last weekend. Well somehow it got messed up again! wacko.gif So now my friends want me to hate him, but I don't. They're like "hes a player, hes an a$$" but I can't hate him....
The thing is sometimes I get the feeling that he might like me, but he said he has a gf....bull$hit! I'm pretty sure hes single. I have caught him staring at me....am I reading to much into it? Am I just hopeful?So, I'm going crazy.

---------
I know this was long, but if you have any advise on how I can tell if hes leading me on, or if you have any thoughts PLEASE tell me. I can't talk about this with anybody so I came here, what do you think?

----If theres a topic like this, please delete this post, and tell me where it is!

*Weird addiction*
post Feb 5 2005, 02:09 PM
Post #2

two words, forget him

sweetdreamsx3
post Feb 5 2005, 02:11 PM
Post #3

Member No: 38,082

Another two words. Move On.

cookiedough19
post Feb 5 2005, 02:19 PM
Post #4

Member No: 78,107

Kinda hard when he is, literally, everywhere I look. I should mention I live in a very small town. Believe me, I've tried, but I can't stop being opptimistic about it all.

KissMe2408
post Feb 5 2005, 02:40 PM
Post #5

Yawn

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 65,772

Girl, why would you want a guy like that? He used you and played you twice. You deserve someone that will treat you right and cherish you. You don't wanna guy that willl treat you like garbage. Find a guy that will treat you with respect. I suggest that you seriously forget about this guy...even if you see him everywhere, you really need to get him outta your head, he's trouble. ah, and it's pretty shady if he would lie to you about him having a girlfriend...and if he seriously didn't have one..then it's very obvious he doesn't want you. If he Does have one, then show some respect and leave him alone. Basically, please just try to find some other guy. I promise you that he will just hurt you in the end. As it seems like he has done already. Move on, girl.

Shattered_Hope
post Feb 5 2005, 04:20 PM
Post #6

...and this is me..

Member No: 57,899

He's LEADING you on...console.gif Forget him and you'll feel better. flowers.gif

Skyline Drive
post Feb 5 2005, 04:29 PM
Post #7

none of it seems real

Member No: 73,889

Just because you caught him starring at you doesn't mean he doesn't have a girlfriend. That guy is a bastard.

Forget him. Find someone new to like and you will forget about him in no time.

dani41790
post Feb 5 2005, 04:31 PM
Post #8

Hi! I'm Dani :)

Member No: 3,369

You really should forget him. It's kinda wrong what he did to you.

LittleLulu
post Feb 5 2005, 06:12 PM
Post #9

Member No: 42,392

i understand how you feel... the i guy i liked since last year... i dated 1 of his best friends cuz that friend liked me...n one time we all went to the theatre together... i was sitting with my"bf"...n the guy that i REALLY liked jus kept on throwing popcorn at me.. n there was this big ass stain on my right shoulder, it was a new shirt too.. so i said to him "hey, could you stop throwing that?"..n you know what he said??" eff you bitch"....when i've liked him all this time n he KNEW it...n later on my bf told me that friend of hid kept on tellin him to dump me cuz im a "bitch"....but how ironic is it that the only thing i've eve done is help that guy in art,...n he got an A... the only reason he got an A is cuz i helped him out soo much.. n this is what i get????

but even so...i cant stop liking him... but i did find a way to not care abt him so much.. and that is...LIKING THIS OTHER GUY =)

edit::
n all this time.. i thought he liked me a bit too... but he didn't wanna say it cuz his best friend liked me alot...n he was that kinda guy that is jus SUCH a good friend. but tends to judge ppl if he doesn't know them....

*Programmer*
post Feb 5 2005, 06:17 PM
Post #10

damn home girl you got used and thrown away ...efffff this dude. get on with ya life. there tons of guy waiting to treat you right. trust me. mellow.gif

yukichan
post Feb 5 2005, 07:30 PM
Post #11

I'll never be who I was again..

Member No: 77,981

QUOTE(KissMe2408 @ Feb 5 2005, 9:40 AM)
Girl, why would you want a guy like that? He used you and played you twice. You deserve someone that will treat you right and cherish you. You don't wanna guy that willl treat you like garbage. Find a guy that will treat you with respect. I suggest that you seriously forget about this guy...even if you see him everywhere, you really need to get him outta your head, he's trouble. ah, and it's pretty shady if he would lie to you about him having a girlfriend...and if he seriously didn't have one..then it's very obvious  he doesn't want you. If he Does have one, then show some respect and leave him alone. Basically, please just try to find some other guy. I promise you that he will just hurt you in the end. As it seems like he has done already. Move on, girl.

yup i agree..hes just a waste of time...theres other boys hu will treat u better than this..

demolished
post Feb 5 2005, 07:43 PM
Post #12

Group:
Member No: 8,001

Screw him, move on.

lilJdawg
post Feb 5 2005, 08:50 PM
Post #13

Member No: 30,336

i agree with the others. you let him use you & that's mess. you should forget that jerk & move onto someone that won't hurt you

blah1234567
post Feb 5 2005, 09:00 PM
Post #14

<3

Member No: 74,326

i agree with all the other posts....

tears_of_blood
post Feb 6 2005, 10:16 AM
Post #15

Member No: 73,626

personally i have rule for myself- dont love those that dont love you back, if you dont want hurt that wont take hurt back.

kimbutt
post Feb 6 2005, 06:13 PM
Post #16

Member No: 96,628

it might be hard to get over him but you have to, think of it as .. if you were to go out with him again then he'll just hurt you again so what's the point ?

hpsm2
post Feb 7 2005, 01:01 AM
Post #17

Member No: 88,592

it must be hard to get over him.. same like the stage i'm at.... heart brokened=( oh well, it's time to move on....

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: