Reply to this topicStart new topic
What Girls SHOULDN'T Do, For Girls
fameONE
post May 27 2005, 05:00 PM
Post #1

^_^

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 91,466

Being single and having the freedom to date is such a wonderful thing when you're assured that the potential "one" is right around the corner. But guys in general have been driven into hiding from relationships because of the following;

1. For starters, we do not care about your ex. We don't care what he looked like, what music he listened to, what he didn't do for you or where you two went on your 2 year anniversary. We do not care. The most obvious would be that you're comparing us, and no guy wants to constantly be compared. So, are you tired of meeting jerks and scaring off the good guys? Well, then stop doing this.

2. Your friends are the deadly venom that kill relationships in a given timeframe. Regardless if your council of gossippers approve of a guy initially, they always find a way to bring a developing relationship crashing to the ground. It always starts with he-said, she-said and rumors by word of their mouths, but then it gets complicated when they secretly make a move on the guy that you're after. And if he rejects, he'll be called a jerk for hitting on your friend. It happens. Every girl that meets a guy and is overly engulfed in her friendships has a 'close friend' that wants nothing more than to steal her man.

3. Ladies, you need to come to terms with the fact that all guys aren't mumbling morons with a sub 100 IQ. Most of us are well rounded and we are itnerested in something unique in one way or another. And, if it doesn't seem all that unique to you, it still means a lot to us. If we're busting our asses going to chickflicks, listening to sob stories about you and your friends who said what about whom, then you'd best be willing to enjoy a game of football. Furthermore, don't reject something as soon as its brought to your attention because you aren't familiar with it. Play Halo, damnit, appreciate German automobile engineering, listen to new music for once in your life and open your mind as well as your hearts.

4. Love it or hate it, guys (in general) will never be comfortable with a woman's menstruation process. So dont' talk about it. And when you're PMSing, let us know you're PMSing and don't bite our heads off when we assume your erratic mood swing is because of PMS. (Especially on the phone, most guys don't like talking on the phone to begin with) Why do we need to know about your flow, or why you can't wear a bikini or a thong? We don't. Say that you're PMSing and to give you a week and we'll be glad to accomodate ya. KTHX!

5. Last but certainly not least is the loss of chivalry. Girls do not seem to appreciate a guy going out of his way to make sure he opens every door and pays for everything. Ladies, you may not particularly like someone buying you things or seeming like you need a guy to do things for you but you have to shut up and deal with it. In reality, we know that you're more than capable of paying your own way, opening your own heavy door and getting in the car yourself. But understand that if a guy is doing this for you, he is making an effort to treat you right. So for you to actually show your annoyance is a huge disrespect.

Summing this baby up, this is coming from the perspective of a "nice guy" or a guy who is respectful. Not every girl is like this, but a lot of girls are exhibiting such behavior. Pay attention and take the advice so you'll have less problems. wink.gif

love-issosweet
post May 27 2005, 05:08 PM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No: 98,376

good job :]

Shattered_Hope
post May 27 2005, 05:19 PM
Post #3

...and this is me..

Member No: 57,899

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind.... happy.gif

sheepy
post May 27 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #4

dizzy me up.

Member No: 11,139

hahaha that is like so true. flower for you =)

weirdness
post May 27 2005, 05:24 PM
Post #5

Member No: 25,711

Haha #4 made me laugh. It would be weird if.. a boy was listening to a girl talk about her period. ROFL.

Yeah, all of these things are true-o. 'Cept I've already acknowleged that not all boys are dumb, or not interested in anything.

Ballpointpencil
post May 27 2005, 05:33 PM
Post #6

E=Fb Musicians Theory of Relativity

Member No: 109,045

QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ May 27 2005, 5:00 PM)
Play Halo, damnit, appreciate German automobile engineering, listen to new music for once in your life and open your mind as well as your hearts.

Haha, Kevin introduced me to Warcraft (an eventually World of Warcraft when it came out), and it is a lot of fun! He's also helping me fix up my old Willys Jeep... you know, so someone can actually drive it. =P
Hey girls, trying something new (especially something typical considering to be 'a guy thing') can sometimes be awesome. ^_^

Yay, lovely post.

2- That is why you date someone in your circle of friends. ;) Someone who has been your friend for years.
5- Oh yeah. I <3 it when guys go out of their way to be chivalrous. Don't see why some girls have such a problem with it.

pawprints2570
post May 27 2005, 05:35 PM
Post #7

bahhhh

Member No: 124,327

hahahahahha. i loved that brief lesson on guys.
but seriously, though, i would love to have a guy who tries really hard to be nice and etc...

teeners4
post May 27 2005, 05:36 PM
Post #8

Member No: 36,491

it's all true xP

Chyn020
post May 27 2005, 07:00 PM
Post #9

Member No: 137,907

THANX. lol. ill think about this..... happy.gif

miss barnes
post May 27 2005, 07:07 PM
Post #10

RiKACHANtEL

Member No: 51,230

that was great! i already knew it but...ummm yea

beautifuls0ul_x3
post May 27 2005, 09:25 PM
Post #11

Member No: 143,525

very good info...i'll keep all this in mind. glad you brought it up, cause it's nice to be reminded once in awhile. wink.gif

ItzOnlySydney
post May 27 2005, 11:25 PM
Post #12

deleted

Member No: 92,276

thanks i'll keep this in mind ermm.gif

aera
post May 27 2005, 11:54 PM
Post #13

*scribble scribble*

Member No: 119,610

thanks. i noticed that alot of people complain about these things -_-
i'll remember this.

parallel
post May 28 2005, 01:10 AM
Post #14

TOISU!!

Member No: 92,516

Ahh. I love this topic.

Oh! Can I add something?!

I don't think guys really like it when you talk about other guys like saying they're hot. For instance, on the TV. Lets say that there is a fine azz guy on the TV while your talking to your boy and you go "OMG. He is so effin fine!" Um. I don't think they want to hear that. happy.gif Trust me. I would know. Especially if you do it a little too much.

So yah. Sorry if you kinda already covered that. [=

fameONE
post May 28 2005, 01:13 AM
Post #15

^_^

QUOTE(bRoKeNxALoNE @ May 28 2005, 12:10 AM)
Ahh. I love this topic.

Oh! Can I add something?!

I don't think guys really like it when you talk about other guys like saying they're hot. For instance, on the TV. Lets say that there is a fine azz guy on the TV while your talking to your boy and you go "OMG. He is so effin fine!" Um. I don't think they want to hear that. happy.gif Trust me. I would know. Especially if you do it a little too much.

So yah. Sorry if you kinda already covered that. [=

Oh noes! How could I forget?!
I was on a date this evening and the girl kept going about Brad Pitt and how she'd perform one sexual act after another on him and yada yada yada. So, to even it out, I tried to pervertedly blab about Angelina Jolie but its just not the same. Yes, quite possibly, a guy can be jealous of a celebrity that he will never come in contact with. Still, I don't want to hear how hot he is nor any other guy. As far as I'm concerned; you believe I'm the hottest thing walking this earth and there is nothing better. Keep it that way.

alice1017
post May 28 2005, 01:15 AM
Post #16

Member No: 134,884

thanx i will remember that

parallel
post May 28 2005, 01:16 AM
Post #17

TOISU!!

^Haha.

It's fun to hear you guys complain though. It makes you feel special.

fameONE
post May 28 2005, 01:18 AM
Post #18

^_^

QUOTE(bRoKeNxALoNE @ May 28 2005, 12:16 AM)
^Haha.

It's fun to hear you guys complain though. It makes you feel special.

Unlike the incessant nagging (by girls) that is constantly tolerated (by guys), I believe this to be quite justified. Besides, girls are always griping about us opening up anyway. Well, here's a backhand of honesty and openness. whistling.gif

parallel
post May 28 2005, 01:20 AM
Post #19

TOISU!!

So are you saying that it's only fair for guys to do the same?

x] Such big words. !!

fameONE
post May 28 2005, 01:22 AM
Post #20

^_^

QUOTE(bRoKeNxALoNE @ May 28 2005, 12:20 AM)
So are you saying that it's only fair for guys to do the same?

x] Such big words. !!

Bingo. Its time for the fellas to get our due.

angelrevelation
post May 28 2005, 01:22 AM
Post #21

You can't keep running from what you're trying to find.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 54,096

QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ May 27 2005, 2:00 PM)
Play Halo, damnit

lol halo... it looks fun, but extremely hard pinch.gif i've never been good at video games... my brother had to help me with the first harry potter one, and i never passed the potions part laugh.gif

Girls do not seem to appreciate a guy going out of his way to make sure he opens every door and pays for everything.

and i actually find the opening doors thing (at least too often) and pulling out chairs type of thing annoying. i mean, i can do it myself huh.gif

anyways, this was kinda funny lol, and probably true for many girls

parallel
post May 28 2005, 01:24 AM
Post #22

TOISU!!

Oh. I get it.

But it's not quite fair cuz when the guy does it back, the girl gets some what pissed. Hehe.

And that's why you shouldn't say that on the phone!

Woot. Point made. Right?

sharerol
post May 28 2005, 02:39 AM
Post #23

that heaven is overrated

Member No: 53,124

These are quite some interesting pieces of information. Haha. They might come in handy one day. :P

yupimchuck
post May 28 2005, 09:48 AM
Post #24

livin up to the name.

Member No: 54,539

Hah I didn't know a few of those.

But I HATE when people open doors for me, it's one of those things that just annoy the crap out of me.

*Weird addiction*
post May 28 2005, 10:55 AM
Post #25

Oh well... wow you are one nice guy! I sometimes pay when i'm on a date, i hear the boy brag about britney spears, or he even asks me if i like sex. Oh well, i'm used to it.

Well done though!!

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: