Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lessons
Ekay
post Jan 20 2007, 03:01 PM
Post #1

Eternal Syn

Group: Member
Member No: 24,000

I'll spare you the niceties and get to the nitty gritty. Don't apologize for what you've done because in the end, I've learned a valuable lesson. First is to never put myself out like that again. Second is to never trust females with little to no understanding of their intent. Every single time I have, it has come back to hit me in the face. You know nothing of the pain I feel, but I've learned that listening to something as feeble as my heart is foolishness in itself. Now I listen to reason that comes from my head, not sudden impulses that emanate from my heart. It's been put the through tortures, it's been stomped on, spat on, torn apart, dropped on a ground full of rusty nails, only to be rebuilt to have it done all again. Use your imagination, whatever you can think of, I assure you it has been done twice over. Written with dry eyes and even dryer emotions. They have been locked up in an icebox to freeze for all eternity. Maybe when somebody with a truthful, meaningful, and the most warmest smile decides to show, these emotions might slowly defrost. But now, I am nothing but a mere shell that is void from being who I used to be. You've met the nice side, now meet the cold. I assure you that our next meeting will be different from all the other times. I will make sure to not be the same.

xx-sam35
post Jan 20 2007, 06:05 PM
Post #2

"the tofu-cow :)"

Member No: 463,352

nice written thumbsup.gif
very makes ppl think =)

Ekay
post Jan 20 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #3

Eternal Syn

Member No: 24,000

thank you

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: