Reply to this topicStart new topic
Why not, opinion thread :D
Mikeplyts
post May 20 2009, 10:39 PM
Post #1

Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots.

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 676,291

Alright, let's see if I can pull this off.

GO.

-----------------------------

Posted:

TJ - Well, when I first joined, I was kind of actually shy to talk to you. I'm not really sure why though. I think you're an awesome designer and you seem pretty cool. You are also a funny guy and I like your style. I'm proud to call you one of my nukkas. :D Even though I can still beat you at S.K.A.T.E. though. wink.gif

Tung - At first, I didn't really like you to be honest. I thought some of your posts were kind of ignorant but it grew on me. Now, I actually respect you and all of your damn shoes. tongue.gif Your posts can be pretty funny at times and it's entertaining to watch you fight over Cheyenne with TJ. xD So in short words, you're a pretty awesome dude and btw, I think I have the potential now to defeat you in Balloono. :P

Liv - I don't really know you that well, but I see that you like designing and you're a pretty chill person. You seem like someone that would be fun to hang around with. _smile.gif

Joseph - Despite how much you're bashed, I don't really have anything against you. I envy your coding skills in PHP and I like how you can make some good designs using GIMP. You're also pretty smart at you're age but you can seem a bit cocky/annoying/dumb sometimes. tongue.gif Overall, I guess you could say that you're alright.

Diana - Oh god, what can I say. You are probally one of the funniest people here and the most kinkiest at the same time. And for that, you're awesome. I am also suprised and bobbled at how you managed to get this smiley added on ----> kinky.gif. Haha, so overall, you're an awesome person and I'll remember to get in contact with you for any kinky situations. wink.gif

Natalia - Weelllll, youz is an awesome nukka as well. I really admire your design skills and knowledge of graphic design. I think you have an interesting and outgoing personality, which I think is great. I could always talk to you if im just chillin or I need advice with something related to design. I think you'd be a really great person to chill with. eyebrowes.gif lol.

Kristina - Haha, I really enjoy your posts and I like the vast knowledge of design that you have. You're an awesome person and a few of your posts are awesome as well. I absolutely LOVE you for suggesting that thread in the VIP Lounge, so for that, you're also one of my nukkas! I'm kind of bummed how you don't really post that much anymore but it looks like you're coming back, so w00t. You're an interesting person which is cool. Overall, you're great! biggrin.gif Btw, I still laugh at how TJ and Nat suggested you and I should get married in that one thread. Haha, ;)

Michael - I don't really know you that well but basically, you're pretty much like everyone else said. You're a straight up geek but I think that's cool. I think you are are very smart and you can also be funny at times. I wouldn't be suprised if you were cB's next webmaster. tongue.gif You also look like a pretty nice guy, no homo.

JC - Man, oh man. You are probally one of my favorite members here at cB. You have a unique style about you which I think is cool. You are also one of the best debaters I've ever heard of. I think you're smart and you can think very logically yet you can still be that funny, jolly old seasonal0.gif. I also like how you are athletic and make interesting topics from time to time.

Deos - Well, even though I don't really know you that well either, you seem like a fun person. I like the fact that you are also a computer geek, although it may not seem like you are. I like your little meme's and the /b/tarded style you possess. _smile.gif Overall, I think you're pretty awesome. cooly.gif

CJ - First of all, I just want to say that you are the most geekiest person I have EVER known. It seems that you have seen every single thing on the internet and I sometimes wonder how long it took you to accomplish such a task. You know much about computers and to me, you're one of the hot shots in the Technology forum. You can also be kind of random and immature sometimes but you can also sometimes be funny. I actually think the only time you're actually ever serious is when you post in Technology-related topics. I'm not really fond of your username but w/e, at least you contribute to the community, in a way, I guess. You kind seem like a funny person to be around and it would be interesting to have a conversation with you about comptuers and such, even though I would only understand 1/4 of what you're saying. So, if I got any problems with my computer, I'd be sure to get in contact with you. _smile.gif

Gabi - You were the first member that I first interacted with. At the beginning, no offense, but I kind of thought of you as a b*tch. I didn't realize the submission guidelines so I fussed when you rejected my layouts. tongue.gif Eventually, I learned and started to respect you. After a while, I observed your posts and you seemed like a friendly and helpful person. So within a period of time, I posted a few replies to you and then we kind of became buds. blush.gif I'm thankful to have such a cool and kind person as my first ever cB friend. _smile.gif You iz AWESOME!! :D

Natalie - I think you're pretty cool and you seem to have some spunk in you. You also kind of seem like an outgoing person and a person that would be great to have loads of fun with. I also think you're pretty smart and funny too. To be honest, I've never really seen any of your posts display something ignorant or stupid. I like the friendly personality that you have and the fact that you're one of the first people to call me mikeybear. laugh.gif Overall, I think you're kind and great to talk with and I'm glad to see you posting more than usual now. _smile.gif

Clair - Ehh...I don't really know you that well so I don't really have much to say. All I can say is that you're pretty friendly and chill but that's cool. _smile.gif You're alright. :P

Christy - Haha, well I don't really know you much buutttttt, you seem like a really cool person. I like the knowledge you have in design and the designs you make are purty, lol. You're a nice person and friendly as well, and I like your chill style. I've never really seen you "flip out" so it's great that your a person that knows how to keep their temper. Overall, you seem like a laid back, calm person with a knack for design which I think is definitely awesome. hehe.gif

Tung
post May 20 2009, 10:48 PM
Post #2

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 65,593

t.vo

livwho
post May 20 2009, 10:52 PM
Post #3

Group: Official Member
Member No: 568,102

Me (I are so desperate).

Mikeplyts
post May 20 2009, 10:57 PM
Post #4

TJ - Well, when I first joined, I was kind of actually shy to talk to you. I'm not really sure why though. I think you're an awesome designer and you seem pretty cool. You are also a funny guy and I like your style. I'm proud to call you one of my nukkas. :D Even though I can still beat you at S.K.A.T.E. though. wink.gif

Tung - At first, I didn't really like you to be honest. I thought some of your posts were kind of ignorant but it grew on me. Now, I actually respect you and all of your damn shoes. tongue.gif Your posts can be pretty funny at times and it's entertaining to watch you fight over Cheyenne with TJ. xD So in short words, you're a pretty awesome dude and btw, I think I have the potential now to defeat you in Balloono. :P

Maccabee
post May 20 2009, 10:57 PM
Post #5

Member No: 593,382

me. This thing is getting old though.

hypnotique
post May 20 2009, 10:59 PM
Post #6

Live long and prosper.

Member No: 478,024

Go go gogog

manny-the-dino
post May 20 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #7

Group: Administrator
Member No: 498,468

Gooooo

Mikeplyts
post May 20 2009, 11:03 PM
Post #8

Liv - I don't really know you that well, but I see that you like designing and you're a pretty chill person. You seem like someone that would be fun to hang around with. _smile.gif

Joseph - Despite how much you're bashed, I don't really have anything against you. I envy your coding skills in PHP and I like how you can make some good designs using GIMP. You're also pretty smart at you're age but you can seem a bit cocky/annoying/dumb sometimes. tongue.gif Overall, I guess you could say that you're alright.

technicolour
post May 20 2009, 11:06 PM
Post #9

show me a garden thats bursting to life

Member No: 115,987

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Out of my pathetic sense of curiosity.

Mikeplyts
post May 20 2009, 11:09 PM
Post #10

Diana - Oh god, what can I say. You are probally one of the funniest people here and the most kinkiest at the same time. And for that, you're awesome. I am also suprised and bobbled at how you managed to get this smiley added on ----> kinky.gif. Haha, so overall, you're an awesome person and I'll remember to get in contact with you for any kinky situations. wink.gif

Natalia - Weelllll, youz is an awesome nukka as well. I really admire your design skills and knowledge of graphic design. I think you have an interesting and outgoing personality, which I think is great. I could always talk to you if im just chillin or I need advice with something related to design. I think you'd be a really great person to chill with. eyebrowes.gif lol.

technicolour
post May 20 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ May 20 2009, 11:09 PM) *

Look at choo, fool. Scammin' on Tj's WOMAN. Shame shame shame.

Mikeplyts
post May 20 2009, 11:15 PM
Post #12

Kristina - Haha, I really enjoy your posts and I like the vast knowledge of design that you have. You're an awesome person and a few of your posts are awesome as well. I absolutely LOVE you for suggesting that thread in the VIP Lounge, so for that, you're also one of my nukkas! I'm kind of bummed how you don't really post that much anymore but it looks like you're coming back, so w00t. You're an interesting person which is cool. Overall, you're great! biggrin.gif Btw, I still laugh at how TJ and Nat suggested you and I should get married in that one thread. Haha, ;)

Mikeplyts
post May 20 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(technicolour @ May 21 2009, 12:12 AM) *

pft.. tongue.gif

manny-the-dino
post May 20 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #14

These threads remind me of high school where you wrote in other people's yearbooks.

QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ May 20 2009, 09:09 PM) *

Haha why thank you, Mike. You're a sweet kid. And I'm glad we're friends. :)

QUOTE(technicolour @ May 20 2009, 09:12 PM) *

Dayum it seems like I'm in a love triangle.

QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ May 20 2009, 09:15 PM) *
Btw, I still laugh at how TJ and Nat suggested you and I should get married in that one thread. Haha, ;)

Still hasn't happened. stubborn.gif Man how I miss that thread. :(

technicolour
post May 20 2009, 11:28 PM
Post #15

WHOA REWIND.

WHAT MARRIAGE?!?!

I think I missed something...

gojira
post May 20 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #16

◕ ◡ ◕

Member No: 416,697

WTF EAT A DICk

manny-the-dino
post May 20 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(technicolour @ May 20 2009, 09:28 PM) *
WHOA REWIND.
WHAT MARRIAGE?!?!
I think I missed something...

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...p;#entry3155319

Tung
post May 20 2009, 11:42 PM
Post #18

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Member No: 65,593

lol im asian, its impossible to beat me in baloono. even though i havent been on omgpop in like a month

technicolour
post May 21 2009, 12:05 AM
Post #19

QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ May 20 2009, 11:41 PM) *

Holy cow, dude. I totally missed ALL OF THIS.

Mike, apparently you and I were "slated" to get married. Whoops.

mipadi
post May 21 2009, 12:15 AM
Post #20

Member No: 639,265

Okay, I'll do it.

brooklyneast05
post May 21 2009, 07:50 AM
Post #21

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

seasonal0.gif

Deospeon
post May 21 2009, 08:01 AM
Post #22

llorT rioneS

Group: Human
Member No: 717,869

worthy.gif do me

Mikeplyts
post May 21 2009, 04:08 PM
Post #23

Michael - I don't really know you that well but basically, you're pretty much like everyone else said. You're a straight up geek but I think that's cool. I think you are are very smart and you can also be funny at times. I wouldn't be suprised if you were cB's next webmaster. tongue.gif You also look like a pretty nice guy, no homo.

JC - Man, oh man. You are probally one of my favorite members here at cB. You have a unique style about you which I think is cool. You are also one of the best debaters I've ever heard of. I think you're smart and you can think very logically yet you can still be that funny, jolly old seasonal0.gif. I also like how you are athletic and make interesting topics from time to time.

Deos - Well, even though I don't really know you that well either, you seem like a fun person. I like the fact that you are also a computer geek, although it may not seem like you are. I like your little meme's and the /b/tarded style you possess. _smile.gif Overall, I think you're pretty awesome. cooly.gif

Tomates
post May 21 2009, 04:35 PM
Post #24

poison

Member No: 629,020

ME MIKE ME ME ME!

heyo-captain-jac...
post May 21 2009, 04:48 PM
Post #25

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Member No: 602,927

Do me.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: