My poor friend..., =[
DaTru KataLYST
post Jun 1 2005, 11:24 PM
Post #1

白人看不懂 !!!!

Group: Member
Member No: 40,824

Incompetent drivers should take responsibility in their actions. =[

My friend was driving on the freeway, and a car on the right lane tries to cut her off. After honking and attempting to slow down, the car on her right hit my friend's car. The crash sent my friend's car rolling to the side, and the person who hit her sped away. A hit and run.

My friend was lucky. She didn't have much internal injuries, but her entire left hand is scarred.

What makes me fume is how the guy/gal can just hit her car, see it tumbling over, and drive off.

Fume here about your traffic troubles, be it in the school hallways or on the road.

*Azarel*
post Jun 1 2005, 11:26 PM
Post #2

Jeff! Long time no see! I'm sorry to hear about the accident, but at least your friend's alright - and that's something to be thankful for.

January, me and my friend had just pulled out of a Nob Hills parking lot in the morning a little before eight.. a speeding minivan hit the passenger side, scared the shit out of me. We were at fault because we were making a left turn. Even though the lady hit us so hard that my friend's front bumper was hanging off. FROM BEHIND, WTH?

*salcha*
post Jun 1 2005, 11:26 PM
Post #3

Ughh, incompetent drivers :/
Yeah, I've seen a lot of those on the road, least they could do was apologize or see if the person they hit was okay.

b0st0ngrl
post Jun 1 2005, 11:27 PM
Post #4

No Day But Today.

Member No: 99,184

All drivers where are live have no idea how to drive.

whomps
post Jun 1 2005, 11:29 PM
Post #5

:hammer:

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 7,700

QUOTE(Azarel @ Jun 1 2005, 9:26 PM)
Jeff! Long time no see! I'm sorry to hear about the accident, but at least your friend's alright - and that's something to be thankful for.

January, me and my friend had just pulled out of a Nob Hills parking lot in the morning a little before eight.. a speeding minivan hit the passenger side, scared the shit out of me. We were at fault because we were making a left turn. Even though the lady hit us so hard that my friend's front bumper was hanging off. FROM BEHIND, WTH?

Haha, was that the same incident we use to talk about ?

I've never been in a car accident, or a serious one, but I'd be really scared if one was ever to happen..

Jeff, you're back ! Now resize your signature. 573px max. tongue.gif

beautifuls0ul_x3
post Jun 1 2005, 11:30 PM
Post #6

Member No: 143,525

aw i'm sorry to hear that, well it's a good thing your friend is ok. nobody knows how to drive here either. i don't get how they get a drivers license anyway. ermm.gif

*Azarel*
post Jun 1 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(x_angawhomps @ Jun 1 2005, 9:29 PM)
Haha, was that the same incident we use to talk about ?
sad.gif Yes.

I also had friends involved in a big car crash here in the Bay Area, back in about January also - some Cupertino kids were driving back from San Fran. and the driver fell asleep at the wheel, I think?

*stephinika*
post Jun 1 2005, 11:35 PM
Post #8

wow, sorry to hear that. i hate stupid drivers though...and stupid people in the halls...like grade 8's that like to clump and clog up the entire hall. stubborn.gif

alliegrl_x
post Jun 1 2005, 11:38 PM
Post #9

you're reading me.

Member No: 123,727

and yet our government has lowered the age limit for driving to 16 _dry.gif
im not saying all young drivers are bad. it probably will reduce the number of accidents if the age limit was adjusted to a higher age though. well atleast thats how i look at it

im sorry about your friend, but yes you should feel fortunate that there werent any serious injuries. but its pissy how the guy who hit her can just drive off like that without even being concerned.

*mzkandi*
post Jun 1 2005, 11:41 PM
Post #10

I am sorry to hear about your friend, I am glad everything turned out ok.

Me and my family (consisting of my mom, dad, sis, and bro) were involved in a hit and run. My mom had to go to the hosptial because of a neck injury but the rest of us were ok, just shaken. I was so upset because the bastard didnt even care to check up on us, just sped off. And what was even more upsetting is that the cops didnt even try hard to look for the guy.

*basick*
post Jun 1 2005, 11:45 PM
Post #11

im sorry to hear about that

a similar thing (sorta) happened to my friend recently too... he was driving while a car ran a red light and crashed into his car. his sister and him were taken to the hospital and the other driver was drunk... since he was a minor he couldnt realyl do anything about it, but luckily there was a witness.

*wind&fire*
post Jun 1 2005, 11:49 PM
Post #12

oh man i hope she gets better... hit and runs are the worst type of people ever....

WELCOME BACK JEFF!

*jooleeah*
post Jun 1 2005, 11:52 PM
Post #13

Welcome back. happy.gif

Anyway, I would be incredibly pissed off if I were your friend. At least she's safe...right? =/ Stupid drivers.

*mona lisa*
post Jun 2 2005, 12:01 AM
Post #14

Aww Jeff. So sorry to hear that. I hope she'll be okay. Good to hear that she's alive.

I've never personally been involved in a car accident. Since you mentioned school hallways, I hate it when walking especially when you're running late and you have these bunch of idiots to stand in the middle of the hallway talking. I mean, move to the side! It's annoying.

Pulchritude
post Jun 2 2005, 12:15 AM
Post #15

Tu es laid.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 106,675

aww that sucks but as longs as she ok... I've been in a car accident before with my mom... no injuries tho... I hate stupid drivers... pinch.gif

miss barnes
post Jun 2 2005, 12:23 AM
Post #16

RiKACHANtEL

Member No: 51,230

Ohh..thats really sad. there wasnt abybody else on the highway to be a witness?

toodlepops.
post Jun 2 2005, 04:16 AM
Post #17

boo

Member No: 71,765

Oh, at least your friend is alright. =)
Yeah, I hate those people who hit and run. >=X

tootsie_kiddo
post Jun 2 2005, 06:09 AM
Post #18

Your love is a razorblade kiss ♥

Member No: 9,959

awww, i'm so sorry to hear about your friend. my mom's car got crashed my a drunken driver last year... don't drink and drive!!! grrr

misoshiru
post Jun 2 2005, 06:39 AM
Post #19

yan lin♥

Member No: 13,627

all drivers in taiwan are scary. i'm glad your friend is okay though.

heyyfrankie
post Jun 2 2005, 09:48 AM
Post #20

This bitch better work!

Member No: 28,095

jeff! i haven't seen you in forever! haha! _smile.gif
---
the traffic in my high school is very bad. i get so pissed off because at time, it can get so bad that no one is moving and people start to push. mad.gif

EDIT;; and, i'm really sorry about your friend! console.gif

*tweeak*
post Jun 2 2005, 10:25 AM
Post #21

Jeff! flowers.gif |-|0\/\/ 15 /\/\`/ |>|37/\/3|3 1/\/ 7|-|15 499|21\/471/\/9 1337?

im sorry sad.gif but yeah, people here have been getting in tons of accidents since school let out. fortunately i dont know any of them

kill me please
post Jun 2 2005, 10:40 AM
Post #22

im addicted to my car<3

Member No: 92,236

like 2 weeks ago.. me and my friend were somewhere and there was a accident ahead so it was backed up and everyone was turning around (U-turns) well when we went to do one, this lady (who was speeding, and talking on her cell) came out of no where and hit us.. she pulled our whole bumper off! and only got a ding. and then it was "our fault" because we were turning around _dry.gif . on top of that the next day at school everyone asked me about it, when i wasnt even the one driving!it was so annoying.

sunissed14127
post Jun 2 2005, 12:28 PM
Post #23

I love you <33333

Member No: 30,404

Aww thats horrible! Well my mom had been in a few wrecks, and the last one she was in was the worst she had been in... The person who hit her was going like 60 mi. an hour & rear ended my mom & totaled the car & caused my mom to have really bad back problems....she has tried going to the chiropractor & everything else & her back is still pretty bad.

EmmalieV
post Jun 2 2005, 12:30 PM
Post #24

insanitys contagious.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 99,707

Wow thats sad , the other driver was probaly too scared to face up to what that person did.

MetalChick77
post Jun 2 2005, 01:30 PM
Post #25

Member No: 93,231

Oh wow, that is horrible, atleast your friend is okay...

I've been in a car with my friend (she was driving) and she crashed into a parked car while backing out of a parking space... we just drove away. Yeah i know it's bad but she only had a permit so we didn't want to get busted :/

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: