2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
have you ever f*cked yourself over in school and wanted to beat your head against the f*cking wall for it
*Janette*
post Jul 12 2009, 02:47 AM
Post #26

ugh yeah. i'm taking applied calculus courses, but it's a different path from the courses i should be taking for my major although they still count. but still. i'm probably going to have to start over again unless i can persuade a counselor.

thesnowpirate
post Aug 15 2009, 06:37 PM
Post #27

Group: Member
Member No: 742,073

i left college for a while, and came back and started going to community college. my first semester there i took a class that wasnt even in my major and failed it. that one F has basically dropped my whole gpa the past 2 years down to a 3.0 (should be around a 3.5).

the only way they might allow it to be taken off is if i retake the class and get a better grade. which, i really dont have the time to do, because im cutting it close in my time frame for my associates degree. it will still stay on my transcript, but i will have a higher GPA, so its like ehhh f*ck.

the reason this REALLY sucks is because there is an F on my transcript and im trying to get into a state university for art, which only takes about 1/4 of its applicants. truthfully i probably wont be able to goto another school because it will just be too expensive.

state school for me is about 14k, dorming included in that- lowest anywhere else is 20k minimum, without dorming. im also not qualified for any financial aid, and i dont really have any credit so i doubt i could get a loan. so i have to pay the bill in small 2k payments through out the year.

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: