Silence, new soap opera :D
*jooleeah*
post May 21 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #1

The first episode of Silence came out today in Taiwan. It's a new Taiwanese soap opera with Vic Zhou/Chou (Zai Zai!!) and Park Eun-Hye. It should be interesting because Park Eun-Hye is a Korean actress who speaks basically no Chinese. I watched a trailer of the soap opera, and shes' going to be playing a girl who suffers from aphemia, which makes sense I guess since Park Eun-Hye can't speak Chinese. So, that means for most of the series, her character will be using sign language. Anyway, apparently Zai Zai is going to be playing a young entrepreneur and they fall in love and yadayadayadada. The series will also have Megan Lai who is also one of my favorite actresses =D

I dunno, I'm a huge fan of Vic Zhou so I'm pretty excited to watch this =) How about you guys? If any of you live in Taiwan and are going to watch this...then tell me how it is, cause I can't watch it right now in the US :[

Oh my god. He's so hot <3333 Hahaha.

Mmm. She's pretty but in the series she has short hair. o_O

Here's the trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=QDok_9kOKpI&search=silence%20vic

It looks so cute! :D

--- btw, i don't like them as a couple [park eun-hye & vic]. i like him so much better with barbie xu. x]

Posts in this topic
jooleeah   Silence   May 21 2006, 10:36 PM
Smoogrish   That looks awesome. Now I want to see it too!   May 21 2006, 11:00 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: