Reply to this topicStart new topic
help.. plz?, idk about this..
ineed2bluvd
post Aug 30 2004, 11:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 43,753

ok.. i liked this one guy.. but i never said anything to any1 about it bcuz i wasnt really sure.. but whenever we talked we would always laugh and we would always poke e/o and hav tickle fights etc.. and then i found out my best friend likes him.. so i tried to get over him.. and i think i am.. but im not sure.. i think about him sometimes but then i think of my friend and stop thinking of them bcuz i want the best for my friend.. i dont care about myself.. i hav never been confident and happy about myself.. but yea.. my friend is pretty and she got everything a guy wants.. unlike me.. and then i asked him if he likes her.. and he said no.. and i dont think i should ask him how he feels about me.. i mean.. everytime we hav a party for the good students.. he's alwaise there tickling me and poking me.. and in phys ed.. he's always around me.. never around his friends.. i told my friend that i used to like him.. but i still think she does.. idk how i feel about this guy.. a part of me says i still like him and another part says i dont.. help?

XxBeExOHxX
post Aug 31 2004, 01:07 AM
Post #2

anti-friendly

Member No: 35,973

u back off for ur friend? " my friend is pretty and she got everything a guy wants " then let her get some other guy, dur.

sweetdreamsx3
post Aug 31 2004, 08:47 PM
Post #3

Member No: 38,082

Does your best friend know you like him? If she did know that already, then you have the right to move towards him. Since he said that he doesn't like her and he's always flirting and around you, he probably does like you. Just ask him if he likes you or ask one of your other friends, not your best friend, to ask him if you're too shy.

*RiC3xBoy*
post Aug 31 2004, 08:50 PM
Post #4

if she really is ur friend, then she will let u date him

MeanBastard
post Aug 31 2004, 08:58 PM
Post #5

You guys are dumb.

Member No: 25,094

Let your friend date the guy and you just stand back and watch like always. Wuss..

inthemudhole
post Aug 31 2004, 09:10 PM
Post #6

Brie

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 20,548

Tell her how you feel.
Then tell him how you feel.

MusicalAngel
post Aug 31 2004, 09:11 PM
Post #7

Bubble

Member No: 27,405

From the sounds of it, i think that he does like you... and he doens't like her anyways... just keep hanging out with him and see how it goes. Don't force yourself to stop liking him and don't force him to tell you if he likes you either. Let things happen naturally. That way, your friend can't blame you for "going after him" cause you're not and you didn't. If you like hanging out with him and he likes hanging out with you, i don't see why you should stop just cause your friend likes him. It's not like you guys can't be friends....

carmi96
post Aug 31 2004, 09:16 PM
Post #8

carmi

Member No: 8,020

Tell her how you feel.
Then tell him how you feel.

what she said ^

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: