domains
synatribe
post Aug 29 2008, 07:16 PM
Post #1

AIDS at RAVES.

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 598,878

so I have no money in my paypal, and I need to purchase a domain for my schools keyclub, they will "reimburst me" *sarcasm* like they always have, so is there anywhere I could do something quick to get a .org domain ? nothing illegal though :]

Start new topic
Replies
Melissa
post Aug 29 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #2

;)

Group: Duplicate
Member No: 3,760

You can pay me through money order/check and I can register one for you.

I charge a $50 service fee. :D

Just kidding.

You can always sign up for those reward things. Or why don't you just ask your key club backer or someone for a CC number? Or have him/her sign up with you, that way, you don't need to be reimbursed.

synatribe
post Aug 29 2008, 10:31 PM
Post #3

AIDS at RAVES.

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 598,878

QUOTE(----- @ Aug 29 2008, 10:26 PM) *
You can pay me through money order/check and I can register one for you.

I charge a $50 service fee. :D

Just kidding.

You can always sign up for those reward things. Or why don't you just ask your key club backer or someone for a CC number? Or have him/her sign up with you, that way, you don't need to be reimbursed.

haha thank you, yea I looked into the rewards sites but the thing school starts soon and those things take forever, lol the thing with our key club though is that no one has fate in it so we dont actually have a set up key club, because last years president screwed everything over, so all the officers are personally doing everything a key club is suppose to have and we're hoping for the best. :] so I really dont have help from anyone over the age of 18 with a credit card. but thank you though :] I acutally have a back up plan but its really risky, lol :]

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: