Reply to this topicStart new topic
WHY?, WHY???! Decisions characters make that make you sob
superstitious
post Jul 3 2008, 10:22 AM
Post #1

Tick tock, Bill

Group: Administrator
Member No: 333,948

Bulma marries Vegeta and births a purple headed kid. But Yamcha is so hot!

WHY?

venti-anemoi
post Jul 8 2008, 04:09 PM
Post #2

torn

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 55,718

Actually, most of the time I blame the artist.

Like, in Vampire Knight (the manga, anyway) when Yuuki finds out Ku..... CRAP, I TOTALLY FORGOT WHAT HIS NAME WAS!! was her brother but still chooses him over Zero. It's like WTF Zero is so much better!! >[

And also in Shinshi Doumei Cross (also the manga) at the end when she just.... runs away? It's like, what?

superstitious
post Jul 8 2008, 04:11 PM
Post #3

Tick tock, Bill

Ha. Or sometimes the author/writer. For example, is there any reason WHY Rumiko Takahashi couldn't let us see Ranma and Akane end up together? :[

venti-anemoi
post Jul 8 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #4

torn

I KNOW I KNOW!!!! I didn't even read the whole series, I just saw the last volume and on it Akane and Ranma were dressed for a wedding and I was like "OMG DID THEY GET MARRIED???" and my friend was like "No..... Rumiko Takahashi doesn't know how to end her stories -__-;;"

And then she showed me the end, and it was like, well then, what was the point of whole series?

superstitious
post Jul 8 2008, 04:16 PM
Post #5

Tick tock, Bill

Oh I know! Same with the anime. She makes these amazing characters, writes really interesting storylines and then sticks you with a "WTF?!" in the finale.

I'll also never understand why Ryoga never went there with Ukyo. Grrr.

venti-anemoi
post Jul 8 2008, 04:22 PM
Post #6

torn

^Ditto. But that's what fanfiction's for! :D

tokyo-rose
post Jul 8 2008, 06:10 PM
Post #7

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 108,478

QUOTE(dreamstar7 @ Jul 8 2008, 05:09 PM) *
Like, in Vampire Knight (the manga, anyway) when Yuuki finds out Ku..... CRAP, I TOTALLY FORGOT WHAT HIS NAME WAS!! was her brother but still chooses him over Zero. It's like WTF Zero is so much better!! >[

And also in Shinshi Doumei Cross (also the manga) at the end when she just.... runs away? It's like, what?

Yuuki runs away? Wow, I'm behind if the series is done already. D:

Haha I can't remember the K-dude's name either. Sad. Zero ftw!

venti-anemoi
post Jul 9 2008, 12:17 AM
Post #8

torn

QUOTE(jaeminnie @ Jul 8 2008, 04:10 PM) *
Yuuki runs away? Wow, I'm behind if the series is done already. D:

Haha I can't remember the K-dude's name either. Sad. Zero ftw!

YEAH ZERO!!!!!

No, the girl who runs away is in a different series. But it's equally WTF?! You should read it :] It's called Shinshi Doumei Cross, or The Gentleman Alliance by Arina Tanemura.

berrypop90
post Jul 9 2008, 01:03 AM
Post #9

Jooleeah <3

Member No: 662,481

Fruits Basket(which I haven't read for years): Akito turns out to be a girl AND in love with Shigure(who loves her back).
WHAT. THE. F**K.

Let Dai: Eunhyung jumps off a building and kills herself. blink.gif
It was inevitable I guess, but still...

Zombie Powder: Was NEVER FINISHED. ><

There's more, but I'm feeling lazy.

venti-anemoi
post Jul 9 2008, 02:42 PM
Post #10

torn

Fruits Basket(which I haven't read for years): Akito turns out to be a girl AND in love with Shigure(who loves her back).
WHAT. THE. F**K.

haha yeah, I was like that too. But Shigure was always weird, so I just kinda went ehh.

Zombie Powder: Was NEVER FINISHED. ><

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!! I was so mad. Wtf kind of ending was that?

I also think he should make a new series out of that one story her drew about shields/robots and stuff. It popped up in Bleach. XD

Just_Dream
post Jul 9 2008, 05:47 PM
Post #11

durian

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 3,860

^ lol his name is Kaname. But I like the the Yuuki + Kaname pairing. whistling.gif

Oh man, you know what REALLY bothers me? When stupid shoujo protagonists are INDECISIVE for the LONGEST TIME! pinch.gif DAMN YOU FUUKO FROM PARFAIT TIC! hammer.gif

But anyways, lol yea I always wondered why Bulma went for Vegeta when Yamcha seemed like a better match. lul Opposites attract!

superstitious
post Jul 9 2008, 05:50 PM
Post #12

Tick tock, Bill

QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Jul 9 2008, 05:47 PM) *
But anyways, lol yea I always wondered why Bulma went for Vegeta when Yamcha seemed like a better match. lul Opposites attract!

Not to mention that grossly oversized widow's peak that Vegeta sports. =/

I don't dislike Vegeta (although he gets on my nerves with his damn Goku obsession. I still think he has a huge thing for him. *snort*). I just think that Yamcha's a cooler character and definitely more fitted for Bulma.

Just_Dream
post Jul 9 2008, 06:37 PM
Post #13

durian

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 3,860

QUOTE(superstitious @ Jul 9 2008, 03:50 PM) *
Not to mention that grossly oversized widow's peak that Vegeta sports. =/

lol yea! Good thing Trunks didn't inherit it! lol.

Another decision that was so stupid was when I was reading this manga (kinda smutty though, lol) and this girl totally let herself get harrassed/molested by guys! Apparently she knows karate, but seriously, she doesn't even use her skills. AUGH. :[ SHe's like "I'll just keep it from my boyfriend" *cries* And I just want to smack her! AUGHHH

tokyo-rose
post Jul 9 2008, 08:07 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(dreamstar7 @ Jul 9 2008, 01:17 AM) *
YEAH ZERO!!!!!

No, the girl who runs away is in a different series. But it's equally WTF?! You should read it :] It's called Shinshi Doumei Cross, or The Gentleman Alliance by Arina Tanemura.

He is better-looking and less reserved.

Ohh, haha, that one. Yeah, I've read some of it. But guess what, I'm behind on that too. xD;

venti-anemoi
post Jul 10 2008, 12:26 PM
Post #15

torn

QUOTE(jaeminnie @ Jul 9 2008, 06:07 PM) *
He is better-looking and less reserved.

Ohh, haha, that one. Yeah, I've read some of it. But guess what, I'm behind on that too. xD;

I started it one day and finished it the next. XD And I agree about Zero. Kaname's just like, I want that, and gets it by force, regardless of how anyone else feels. <_<

In Liar Game, the main character is SO FREAKIN' GULLIBLE. "Honest to a fault" doesn't even begin to cover it. I mean, being honest is fine, but believing that everyone else is just as honest as you is just.... ugh. And then she goes on a crying spree every time she gets tricked into doing something. -_-;;

tokyo-rose
post Jul 11 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(dreamstar7 @ Jul 10 2008, 01:26 PM) *
I started it one day and finished it the next. XD And I agree about Zero. Kaname's just like, I want that, and gets it by force, regardless of how anyone else feels. <_<

In Liar Game, the main character is SO FREAKIN' GULLIBLE. "Honest to a fault" doesn't even begin to cover it. I mean, being honest is fine, but believing that everyone else is just as honest as you is just.... ugh. And then she goes on a crying spree every time she gets tricked into doing something. -_-;;

How many volumes is it?
Zero is just...awesome. He and Yuuki look good together.

In the drama, Nao is just like, "O_O DDD: ;__;" every time she gets tricked. She asks why she's deceived, and the mushroom-head guy (dunno if his hair is like that in the manga, but he's the one who always has the most votes for a while) cackles annoyingly and says that he doesn't have a reason to keep his promises. You'd think that Nao would learn not to trust anyone if she's playing a liar game.

venti-anemoi
post Jul 11 2008, 10:53 PM
Post #17

torn

It's 47 chapters, so about ten volumes, I think?

I know, Zero and Yuuki look so awesome together. XD *squeal*

You mean Fukunaga? The transvestite? He/she's actually bald. It's really creepy. He/she looks like this:
http://www.onemanga.com/Liar_Game/22/15/

Hey, did you know that the girl who played Misa in the Death Note movie is plays Fukunaga for Liar Game? That's pretty interesting :X

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: