Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hating School, does anyone?
priyas
post Apr 22 2006, 03:27 PM
Post #1

Hello There.

Group: Member
Member No: 88,673

So..Does anyone here hate the school they attend?

Mine is Okay. But i <3 my friend. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY RUlES! but i <3 the activities they host.

*januaryrain*
post Apr 22 2006, 03:27 PM
Post #2

i don't hate it, but i hate a lot of people there.

Jeng
post Apr 22 2006, 03:29 PM
Post #3

Group: Official Member
Member No: 213,509

same. i dont like many of the people in myschool

annalucky
post Apr 22 2006, 03:38 PM
Post #4

Lurker.

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 3,851

Don't hate. And I don't really care for the people that go there. What they do is their own business. My friends are an exception. _smile.gif It's just school.

jenniez618
post Apr 22 2006, 03:53 PM
Post #5

sweetest sin...

Member No: 15,920

lol..i love my school, the evironment is great, but i hate the teachers, they give way too much work!

AngelinaTaylor
post Apr 23 2006, 12:22 PM
Post #6

daughter of sin

Member No: 386,134

I love it, I just hate it when all the teachers bury you with work at the same time. But almost all the teachers there are awesome/funny, so I really can't complain. And out principle/headmaster has a good sense of humour ;)

Taylor``

iDecay
post Apr 23 2006, 12:26 PM
Post #7

Pocketful of Sunshine

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 289,004

I dislike it.. It's filled with too many cliques. The principal thinks he's kinda umm.. gangster.. The vice principal too. She's too preppy. >.< "OMG. Go buy candy right now from me!!!!!" _dry.gif As of the students, they're ok, but some are hella annoying. pinch.gif

_sarcastic_
post Apr 23 2006, 02:31 PM
Post #8

<3

Member No: 64,493

i actually love school at the moment, apart from the workload they give us.

nopattern
post Apr 23 2006, 03:18 PM
Post #9

...?

Member No: 62,467

i'm ready for it to be over. it's not completely horrible, i just hate the work and the same routine everyday. and a ton of people i used to call friends are changing into just bad people. horrible personalities that we both used to hate.

Looow
post Apr 23 2006, 04:59 PM
Post #10

Member No: 37,450

i don't hate my school. some of the people there are just weak. no fun. there's a few of them.yeah, not that fun of a school.

Chii
post Apr 24 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #11

dakishimetainoni...

Member No: 75,318

My school is ridiculous. You're not allowed to bring ANY iPods, cd players, cell phones, etc. There are scanners so it's not like you can sneak anything in. My classmates could be better educated, one of my teachers could try to pry less in my life, and another one of my teachers could be less odd. Other than that, everything is fine.

*chaneun*
post Apr 24 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #12

I hate school when going back after a long vacation. Take spring break for example..

*Kathleen*
post Apr 24 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #13

I don't understand why people detest school. Or, at least school in general. I mean, yeah, okay the people tend to suck, and probably the teachers, but people are worse in real life. You know, when you get payed by those horrid people and you must abide by what they say in order to acquire that paycheck...blargh I don't know. I'm personally scared to leave high school, despite the immense amount of wastes of life there.

Ington
post Apr 24 2006, 04:27 PM
Post #14

Member No: 17,125

I know, right?

I bet none of you have sucked d**k for your paycheck.
_unsure.gif

*chaneun*
post Apr 24 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(ermfermoo @ Apr 24 2006, 5:27 PM) *
I know, right?

I bet none of you have sucked d**k for your paycheck.
_unsure.gif

-cough- YOU HAVE rolleyes.gif
Mine, to be exact. My dick

*I Shot JFK*
post Apr 24 2006, 04:53 PM
Post #16

im sorry, but i actually LOVE my school for the most part... the thought of leaving next year makes me sad... im gonna miss this year's leavers sooooo much its insane...

bu tah well. hate away! you'll miss it in the long run

silver-rain
post Apr 24 2006, 05:28 PM
Post #17

hi. call me linda.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 3,475

Eh, I don't hate it, but I don't really like it either. Almost everyone is so competitive and its a bit hard to make long lasting friendships. There are cliques, but it doesn't bother me too much. Some of the teachers are alright while others are bad.
I don't really think I'll miss it next year when I'm in college though.

*ranniel*
post Apr 26 2006, 05:34 PM
Post #18

^ yeah same here.
I'm ok with school, there are just some kids and teachers I don't like there.
& I wish homework was extinct.

adurf
post Apr 26 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #19

Member No: 395,907

i don't hate school.. its just super boring. =T

Anielka
post Apr 29 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #20

mac & zee.

Member No: 376,265

I'm actually in a bad mood today because I know it'll be over so fast. I need to get back on my feet, man. :[

think!IMAGINARIL...
post Apr 29 2006, 08:24 PM
Post #21

Member No: 761

i HATE my school so much. they're adding metal detectors later. which means that i can't bring my phone. and if i do bring my phone, they take it away. i've heard that it's happened in Francis Lewis already! anyways, what's the point of metal detectors? it's not like one day someone's gonna start bringing knives and stabbing people. my school is one of the safest in NYC.

school sucks ass.

Jayembe
post Apr 29 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #22

Styna

Member No: 22,047

Ohhh yea
I HATE this town
I HATE this school
I HATE most of the people in it
All said and done.

XxStaplegunnedXx
post May 1 2006, 06:36 PM
Post #23

Member No: 399,316

Ever since I moved this has been my opinion:
I don't reallyl ike my school,it's like a jail,and the vice principal is a d**k,there are so many hall monitors as teachers that if you breakthe in the hall you get a detention,a lot of teachers are very condescending,and (I'm not even kidding about this one) but a lot of the popular sophmores are whores,and theres this very unfiar reinssainse program for all the 4.0 people and they all can park in the first 4 rows in the parking lot and can leave for lunch,and even if you get a 3.5 you're not good enough,and a lot of teachers like to pick favorites and rub it in enveryone elses faces and there's some teachers who hate sophmores in general,and the school store is open during odd intervals during the day,and the only thing good about the school is the after school clubs and activivities,and the feildhouse with the ice rink and a bunch of other sports stuff in it,our pool is pretty nice too,but other than that I hate my school.
I liked my old school though,you could get away with quite a bit,leave for lunch,park your car first come first serve without gettting a fine for parking in a "Renissaince parking only" spot,you could eat in certain hallways,all the teachers were pretty nice,except for a few,and gym class wasn't as degrading,and you could carry your backpascks to class and not just purses,but backpacks,though there were a lot more gang problems and the cafeteria food was horrible,but I brought my own food anyways,but it was so much better there,and I was happy and had everything planned out for what classes I'd take before I graduate and everything,and now at my new school I need to take at least 6 classes senior year unless I get an internship (which I plan on) then Ionly need to take 5 classes,butif I wnet to my old school I'd only need to take enough classes to finish my graduation requireemnts,and the grading scale is set up so it's much easier to fail at my new school,no wonder I only have a C average this year.....damnit

*salcha*
post May 2 2006, 12:20 AM
Post #24

Jeebus, you wrote all that to complain about school? huh.gif
School is whatever. I have no opinion about it. I go because I want to, not because I have to though.

XxStaplegunnedXx
post May 2 2006, 09:59 PM
Post #25

Member No: 399,316

QUOTE(salcha @ May 2 2006, 12:20 AM) *
Jeebus, you wrote all that to complain about school? huh.gif
School is whatever. I have no opinion about it. I go because I want to, not because I have to though.

I just had to vent,this year has just been crappy,I shouldn't post on these kinda messages cause I guess they tend to put me in a bad mood.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: