Reply to this topicStart new topic
sob stories, what are some of yours?
rOckThISshYt
post Jul 19 2004, 09:50 PM
Post #1

Live Your Own Party

Group: Member
Member No: 7,489

i was just wondering what are some of your sob stories. i only want to hear them if they have to do with relationships. here's mine.

i think i fell in love. i'm not too sure when it happened. maybe it was a gradual thing. but i finally told myself that i'm in love today. but there is a HUGE problem. i'm bi. i'm a chick. she's a chick. she's straight. in other words, i have NO chance with her. she's a good friend of mine and i also love her as a friend. i met her at day camp. i got kicked out of camp and i've wanted to make plans with my camp friends for a while, but it's never seemed to work out. so i haven't seen her in a while. but today i was going with my dad to pic up my bro from camp. when my dad parked my group of camp friends was right in front of the car. this girl i'm in love with, steph, she was the first to notice i was there. she saw me through the windshield. she screamed out my name and was so happy to see me. i hopped out of the car as quick as i could and she came flying into me for a hug. i was so happy. i had friends that actually missed me and cared about me. we held each other for a little while longer and let go. i hugged and said hi to all my other great friends from camp. but she was the first to say hi. i remember during the first week of camp, she asked me online who i thought was the prittiest girl in camp. i said she was and she said i was. i know she ment that in a straight way, but it still made me feel so good. and i want to hang with her and my other friends so bad. but i'm in love with her, and there's nothing that i can do about it. well, that's my sob story. cry.gif

LiNHy POO
post Jul 19 2004, 10:25 PM
Post #2

WUT THA DUCK?

Member No: 14,138

hmm i think this counts...

it was with my first love... i was 12.. he was 15.. we dated in the summer.. had a break after that... and got back together in october.. few days after my b-day.. well everything was great!!!! he was always there for me... treated me great... ,my parents liked him and yehh nothing could be wrong right? well in december... we started fighting alot... juss about anything really... and he wasnt himself lately.... i felt he was stressed out or something... he's usally calm... more happier... and well it was 4 days b4 christmas... he called me up one night out of no where saying... he wanted to talk to me.. and i was pretty silent... he started confessing that everthing he had for me was all a lie!! he lied about what i thought we had in common... he said he was back to doing drugs again.. and yehh he sound all high on the phone... and then he said.. linh.. it was sooo easy taking advantage of you... you are just way too nice.. after he said that i hung up.... and cried like crazy!!!! i had a very painful christmas... all i could think was that he lead me on... wasted my time... //sigh// cry.gif

GyrL_wit_da_KuRL...
post Jul 20 2004, 12:17 AM
Post #3

u nO u lub meEh..heh

Member No: 28,402

well ne ways...myne kinna has a happy endin buh still it was pretty rough....ne ways...i met my gf(( wasnt at da tyme obviously))...jeah ima gyrl so jeah put two and two together...lol...buh jeah...and it was begining of 9th grade..wen i first saw her i was lik omg..shes so beautiful...and then lik u noe how u pik ur own seats?...lik wen school first starts...well jeah she asked me to sit by hurr....cuz we went to the same middle school but we neber sed a werd to each other b4 that..buh jeah...we started talkin..and bcam frnes..pretty soon we exchanged fone numbas..and b4 i knew it we'd spend endless hours on tha fone...and the whole tyme i tot to my slef shes neber want me...buh jeah...then me bein curious in all i wanted ta noe if she was ya noe....bi er les her self so i started eazin up around the subject...and lik shed never tell no mattah how hard i trys...then wun day i was lik i hab to tell u suffin reel iporatn...and she wa slik ok...buh then i sed nvrmnd..it would hurt to much...cuz this point i knew i was in love wit her..and lik i didnt noe if she had ne kind of idea....buh afterlik 3 hours of herr beggin me to tell i wa slik ok..and i sed i lik u..i mean alot...and i wanna b wit u..and she sed ok...and she was silet....and then lik a couple minutes later she sed....im glad wun of us sed it....i was so happy at this point...and by dec...we had started goin out...mind you...no wun knew....AT ALL...not r frens family....no wun...just us....we kept this up fer about a month...and finally....i found out i was mobin....it was heart breakin bcuz i was scared shed find sumwun else....buh she tol me she still wanted to b wit me..so i decided that we'd still mak it werk..and my parents sed i could still go that highschool buh it was a 45 minutes drive....well ne ways..we mob into r new house..and i accidentally leb my notebook i had wit my gyrl in the bathroom and gues who pix it up?....my mother....she came in my room and dropped it on my bed and sed...ashley wuh ish dish?...r u gay?....dont lie tell me...and im lik umm ish a book of poems...bcuz mind u it was buh they were love poems...and jeah u cud tell they were frm a gyrl to a gyrl....so i was basiacally fukked....it blew up in my face....we drove bak to my old house...((it wasnt sold yet))....and we called her parents...err tyng was goin to heck..my parents hated me....my gfz parents couldnt except it.....so they brushed me off...bcuz i was "lien"..there daughter wasnt bi/les..and i had it all in my head....and this point im goin crazy bcuz i got da shit beat outa me...and the gyrl i lub lied....she lied bcuz she was scared....she wanted ta save her ass..and only hers...i cud see why buh still..and then i dumped her....started my new life...((MIND YOU IM ON LOCK DWN FRM LIFE ON TILL I MOV OUT BCUZ OF THE SITUATION))....i talk to her online sumtymes buh ony sumtymes and she has a new gf and i hab a couple bf...herr and there..and then....7 months later i mov bak to this town...the wun i started off in....and guess wuh guys?...im around da corner frm were my ex gf lived...and im goin bak to the school!!....well jeah...first day i get on da bus...we get on da same stop so i see her...i mak eye contact and i look away...my heart was poundin so fast....i wanted ta cry..buh i had my 2 cuzzin wit me i culdnt dare go bitch mode....so i ignored her....then we started talkina agen...ionoe how...but we did...and i found out she never did hab another gf..she lied to mak me jealous....she never stopped lovin me..but she hated me fer dumpin her....and i wa lik well wut and how would we hab talked and stuff buh still...and i knew in my heart i never stopped carin fer her eder....so we sent out agen....a month into it we get cot agen...and she movs away to her dads....and im lik on da verge of commitin suicide..bcuz my parents refuse to aknowlegde...that i lik femalez...and my life ish shit...buh jeah....den were still talkin..get cot agen....wunce agen we fukked ((MIND YOU ERR TYME WE GET COT I GET DA SHIT BEAT OUTTA ME>...i MEAN...I WENT TO SCHOOL WIT A LIMP...and i couldnt stand fer mo then 5 mintess...i had frens hold my bak pak etc....buh jeah..i guess that happns wen u get ur head slamedinto doors and walls...buh jeah...ne ways...so basically we got cot 3 tymes totall...and on da fourth...i run away....i stay gone a whole day...spend da night and my bestfriends...and da police cum get me the nex day....i hab to go home....my mom ish pissed....and jeah....buh all threw this me and my gyrl beat err obstical....she gets beat and shit toO...buh she wont ell me about it...so jeah...buh ne ways...weve been together fer alomst 10 months now..actually it will b 10 month in exactly 7 days..and jeah....shes mobin bak to her moms...dhas around da corner frm me....so im glad...and my mom doesnt noe..so jeah...buh i hab heller haters at school...so i cant talk to her at school...buh were gonna pass notes threw frens and at least i can see her....i lub her so much it hurts...and ish so unbelievable how pplz can hate u so much off ur sexual preference..til thie day my mother asked me if i eba talked to my gf..and i sey no...i dont lik to lie...buh i lub my gyrll...and i gotta do wuh i gotta do...i just hope err tyng werks out....i dont wanna get cot up agen...iite den payyce....wow who eba made dish topic thenks...ive been needin to vent haha...

-ashley

winks03
post Jul 20 2004, 01:52 AM
Post #4

Visible_TrUst

Member No: 32,030

Reginald O'Brian Key

Reggie was a senior in high school when i walked into the first of day English IV Honors class my senior year. My teacher was the best teacher in the world Ms.Beard. He sat next to me and i thought he was soo cute. his skin was light and his eyes were light brown. he wasnt tall really but his heart was huge and his smile was even bigger. we used to flirt all the time and hit on each other (literally!). haha...i used to say "Ms. Beard tell Reggie to leave me alone." and she would smile at the both of us and say "Now Reggie you know better." i fell for him really quick and he fell for me too. it went from hi what is you name? to hours talking on the phone and walking me to class and walking me to my bus to writing the most beautiful things i have ever read. and then one day it just...stopped. why? i have a pretty good feeling, but it is something only a few people would understand so i would rather not go there. my world was turned upside down and my heart was broken. reggie was the only person that i gave my everything to. i gave him my emotions and my heart and my love and shared my joy and now all i was doing was crying myself to sleep at night and wishing my feelings would go away. i had never had such a pure love for someone before. i never thought about us having sex or anything like that. i just thought about being with him, holding him, growing with him, caring for him...loving him. everyday, it hurt to see him or to be near him. to even look at him because he was so composed...so together and i wasnt. i was heartbroken and didnt understand why. it has taken me a long time to personally recognize and understand the reason why it all stopped and it is a really really good one. the only problem is after all this time when i hear his name my eyes still light up and when i hear his voice my lips do this weird thing...i think its called smiling and when i think about the possibility of me even seeing him or talking to him my heart smiles. to be frank, the only problem is this- i love reggie and he has no idea. i never told him how deep my feelings actually went cuz i was too worried about what others would think and say to me. so now almost everyday of my life i think about my first love and i regret not telling him at least then i would have an answer to the questions i ask myself daily. after all this time, he has a special peice of my heart and after all this time i still want him. after all this time, when i think about love...i think about him and when i dream of my marriage...i dream of him. i have been in other relationships with them but no one, not one, has ever touched me like he did. somedays, i think that if a wait just a little longer my dreams will come true because in all honesty...i dont want anybody else, but him. sure, you move on and go with other people and you have a life, but you can't ever forget the person who got to your heart first and that is true. but my question is...will i ever get over him? and more importantly...do i want to?
cry.gif ~well the end...

mouse_3k
post Jul 20 2004, 12:19 PM
Post #5

Blasian, Asian, INVASION!

Group: Official Member
Member No: 16,769

oooook lets start of on this point...alot of other ppl's is about first love and everything...and i dont really have a sad first love story (except for one but it was...stupid and i really didnt love him) so here me goooo

I moved to VA from CA. In CA, i was a good stupid, got all A's and everything since the place where i stayed, the schools were hella easy. NE who, when i came here, I was in 5th grade and it was hella hard (school) and i failed EVERYTHING. I convinced myself i was a failer and never make it to be what i wanted to be..

I made my first friend/Best friend, Soojin (still best friends with her now). I use to sit with her during lunch and all and I met other new ppl from here. Then this popular girl, Maria was starting to be nice to me and invited me to her table so stupid me, i ditched my true friends for this stupid popular table. I was, lets say, not pretty, didnt wear cloths like them, and wasnt well..developed like them. I was rather quite during my elementry years..

I continued to fail alot and i'v been *friends* with Maria and the popular kids until the beginning of 6th grade.

During the beginning of 6th grade, Maria for no reason started hating me because I *Hung out with her too much* so all the other popular kids started hating me too...so i was scared to go back to soojin because i was being a loser so i wasn basically alone...During Recess, I would just go under the slide and play with the mulch. During class, i'd just stay quite and not do NE thin, and during lunch...I would eat in the girl's bathroom.

yah i was a huge loner then i considered suicide. tried a few times and all..obviously didnt work..then in 7th grade, beginning of middle school, i talked to soojin again and we were best friends again and i made good friends in high school which im still friends with now (im in 9th grade) and ya..i just had terrible elementry yrs.. stubborn.gif

ALSO, tht girl Maria, yaaaaa she got pregnant and had a kid from the 6th grade going to 7th...shes a s*ut..i dislike her now and all the other stupid popular kids..forget them all..

kyuubi319
post Jul 21 2004, 10:20 PM
Post #6

I am Sandy. Hear me roar.

Member No: 15,896

it was in fourth grade and his name was eric. -__-;
we met at the bus stop and hit it off right away, we were best friends and we stayed best friends all the way till the end of fourth grade. but then came the last day of school and he asked me if i liked him, and stupid me said no. we were the only two people on the bus and the bus stopped. he went one way and i went the other. i wished that i had told him that i liked him on the last day of school but i was too worried incase he might reject me. so i said i didnt. all through out summer i worried because i hadnt heard from him. fifth grade rolled around and i saw him at least 6 times on the first day of school and everytime i tried to talk to him, he sank back into the crowd and i never got a chance to tell him how i felt. he never spoke to me all throughout that year, not once, not even during class. on that first day, we both took the same route and i walked right behind him crying and he never knew. he crossed the street and waved and i waved back, but i looked behind me and saw he was waving to someone else. and i kept crying. and ever since then, we have never, ever spoken. cry.gif damnit, its been three years and i still cry when i think about it, damnit.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: