Reply to this topicStart new topic
L0ve St0r!eZ
sweetrebel3790
post Jul 30 2004, 01:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 35,746

share love stories... could be you very own... could be sumtin you found form the net... anything... just keep it coming!

LiNHy POO
post Jul 30 2004, 01:55 PM
Post #2

WUT THA DUCK?

Member No: 14,138

hmm... i have one with my recent boyfriend... eeh kinda boring.. maybe not a love storie... but whatever! wink.gif

i met me recent boyfriend on Createblog actually.. haha wierd i know! i was posting in introductions.. and yehh welcoming people.. soo i posted and said heyy im Linh... and i told him he was hott.. soo yehh... didnt think about anything happening from there.. soo i think in the same day he IMed me.. and we started talking.. and hmm he was kinda easy to talk to! really cool from my view! we talked for a few days... and still i didnt think anything of it.. thought of juss as an online friend.. and well around then he asked me out online... haha but first i kinda turned him down.. like nahh long distance relationships dont work.. i had a boyfriend at the time... but he wasnt there for me as much... he had other things that he concerated more on.. soo i dumped my ex... and went with my now boyfriend!!! kinda badd.. but i dont regret it at all!!! even though we're far apart... we keep in touch everyday.. and spend as much time with each other as we can! yehh we've had a good amount of fights lately.. but its cool.. we always have the heart to forgive one another.. and i do love him alot!! he's moving down here in december juss to be with with me! and yehh he's makin alot of effort to come visit... but darn flight prices!! i love everything about him and i cant see myself with anyone esle... all i want is him right now <33

slurp
post Jul 30 2004, 02:26 PM
Post #3

Member No: 13,841

love story? i guess id talk about my recent relationship, i met him for a few years online from one and we talked alot, i kinda treated him as an older brother and soon we lost contact and then recently, somehow we got my new screename and we didnt even know we hada class together? butt he barely went to school so i barely see him, until then he asked me out and i said yes, and we had another class together? i dont know if i should call it fate or not, and i broke up with him about a month ago when our 6th month was coming up... ermm.gif huh.gif

HaN4RaNg
post Jul 30 2004, 03:02 PM
Post #4

Member No: 34,630

hmm... no love stories for me, but theres a fanfic i kno of that came to my mind right as i read this topic lol. its pretty popular actually.. im not sure about the link or anything, but im sure SOMEBODY on CB has heard of the story What I Did For Love by Val. its a fanfic [meaning its a story written by a fan of an artist/group]. its really good. can b found on a site called CabucoJuice or something like that and also at the Soompi Fanfic section. story made me cry ^^;;

black_cloud10
post Jul 30 2004, 03:13 PM
Post #5

Member No: 30,847

yeah What I Did for Love is awesome...

uhhh i dunno if this is a love story.... lol but the crap i went through with my ex ...
anyways his name was wayne. my best friend Lady T got this crush on him but i guess she was shy, because she'd always have me 3 way him and ask him questions (like who he liked and stuff) and she'd put her phone on mute and listen... it was really weird for me at first but then i started to like talkin to him and we became friends. he'd call me, i'd call him, etc. well eventually him and Lady T went out, but she started talking to his best friend over the phone and got a huge crush on him so she was phone dating him and wayne at the same time. well wayne had become my friend and i didn't think it was fair for him to be treated that way but who was i to betray my best friend?? i told her it was wrong, she got mad at me. by that time i was hanging out with her boyfriend more than she was and everyone asked me if we were going out... which pissed of Lady T like you wouldn't believe. so i was called a whore by her, my relationship with my boyfriend fell apart because of all the drama and i couldn't cope. well wanye and lady T broke up and wayne was there to catch me. we were really close, had the same kinda childhood, the same problems, the same dreams. my little brother (pretend bro) would always tell me "why won't you go out with him??" so one day i told him "if he asked me out i'd say yes, but there's no way i'm makin the first move" wayne asked me out the next day and we were the happiest couple ever... inseperable... i lost my best friend, but lookin back she didn't seem like a very good friend/person at all... i don't think i've ever connected with another person like i did with wanye and i miss him everyday. not so much as a boyfriend, but as a best friend.

HaN4RaNg
post Jul 30 2004, 03:18 PM
Post #6

^ awwww.. thats a cute story.. what happened between u and wayne after that since u say u two arent together anymore..

xtiffysweetzx
post Jul 30 2004, 03:34 PM
Post #7

::Purrr::

Member No: 33,825

i guess ill write my "love storie" lol..how i met my current bf Mike..so yeah...we were at our 1st Asian Club meeting and i was getting ready to walk to our Filipino Club meeting when he stops me n asks where i'm going..so he says to me "i dont kno where that building is..can i follow u?" (in actuality..he kne where da place was..lol) so i'm like sure...so we walked n talked..n after the club meeting i'm telling him that since i'm a commuter and he's a resident..he should tell me wheneva theres a party to go to..so he says sure n asks me for my #..n i give it to him of course..lol

Friday night we go to this club together..and on the way home my feet start to hurt so he carries me for a while _smile.gif ..lol..so i hang out in his dorm till bout 3am n then i go home..the next day my friend comes up to me n says "if mike asks u out, would u go out w/ him?"..i reply "i dont kno..y?"..she says "well he likes u"..lol..so yeah..a couple days later we're walking together and i'm shiverin a lil (it was october)..so he puts his arms around me n then we juss had that moment where we looked into each others eyes n kissed..n yeah..been going out w/ him for 10 months! woo! lol

black_cloud10
post Jul 30 2004, 03:39 PM
Post #8

Member No: 30,847

QUOTE(HaN4RaNg @ Jul 30 2004, 3:18 PM)
^ awwww.. thats a cute story.. what happened between u and wayne after that since u say u two arent together anymore..

we started doing the breakup makeup crap... he had some severe problems with voices in his head and cutting himself, plus he was a drug dealer....whenever we broke up he'd cut worse than ever, become super aggressive and frighten the hell outta everyone but me. when we went to different highschools i told him it was over for good...and he started talking about taking a knife to some guy at his school... even though we'd promised to be friends forever, after that call he disappeared... i've tried callin, the numbers disconnected.. i tried lookin him up but his number isn't in his family's name. i'm waiting for school to start back up so i can put some connections in active mode and see if he's still around his highschool.... i honestly have a deep fear that he's dead.

HaN4RaNg
post Jul 30 2004, 03:54 PM
Post #9

o.. wow.. im really sorry T_T. best of luck to u. i hope you find him

iZnEedSuMcOkE
post Jul 30 2004, 04:03 PM
Post #10

i'm his cookies&cream monster!

Member No: 18,664

What I Did For Love-By Val
its soo sad cry.gif

HaN4RaNg
post Jul 30 2004, 04:23 PM
Post #11

^ i fell in <3 with the main guy -haha-. man.. thats a classic, can read it a million times if i wanted to and still luv it XD

itskatherine XD
post Jul 30 2004, 04:29 PM
Post #12

042304<3

Member No: 31,231

QUOTE(xtiffysweetzx @ Jul 30 2004, 1:34 PM)
i guess ill write my "love storie" lol..how i met my current bf Mike..so yeah...we were at our 1st Asian Club meeting and i was getting ready to walk to our Filipino Club meeting when he stops me n asks where i'm going..so he says to me "i dont kno where that building is..can i follow u?" (in actuality..he kne where da place was..lol) so i'm like sure...so we walked n talked..n after the club meeting i'm telling him that since i'm a commuter and he's a resident..he should tell me wheneva theres a party to go to..so he says sure n asks me for my #..n i give it to him of course..lol

Friday night we go to this club together..and on the way home my feet start to hurt so he carries me for a while _smile.gif ..lol..so i hang out in his dorm till bout 3am n then i go home..the next day my friend comes up to me n says "if mike asks u out, would u go out w/ him?"..i reply "i dont kno..y?"..she says "well he likes u"..lol..so yeah..a couple days later we're walking together and i'm shiverin a lil (it was october)..so he puts his arms around me n then we juss had that moment where we looked into each others eyes n kissed..n yeah..been going out w/ him for 10 months! woo! lol

that was really cute. good luck to both of you.

sweetrebel3790
post Jul 30 2004, 08:33 PM
Post #13

thats pretty kewl! thanx for sharing your stories... i actualli have one of my own... it might sound like its very childish of some sort... but from the way i see it... its one of my best memories!

I actualli met my current boyfriend, who also happens to be my first when i was around 12. we just had homeroom together and didnt even talk. i didnt even know i had homeroom with him! Then 7th grade came... and i treated him like a bro. Didnt talk as much but every morning, i would come up to him and hug him. One of my best friend had algebra with him... so they were pretty close. Then we had this field trip around december. That's when things started getting really weird. He would be all over me. And i would just ignore the whole thing. I started thinking about him more and more in that way. 2nd sem came around... and in april he found out that i liked him. He would always be with me, talk to me, he was sooo nice to me. But i was totalli blind to see what was right in front of me. I mean, my best friend told me that he still had his mind on his ex. So that caused me to not get my hopes up. Me liking him started to go away slowly each day. All my friends would tell me that he likes me and he's just frontin... but i would never listen to a word they would say.

June 11, 2003 came around and we had another field trip. The wierd thing was that when he found out that other people was hanging around with our group [it was some assignment thing] he got pissed. I was clueless. I mean, why would he get mad at sommething like that? Thankfully, he got over it. So i one of my other best friend called me and asked me to go this cave with her. Plus, i needed to get something from him. When we got there, my friend was telling "oh he's in there! just have a look! CMON!" and they were acting s0o0o obvious! i knew sumtin was goin on... two of my closest friend ended up pushin me into this dark conceald place in the cave... and the minute i get pushed, i get pulled. He ended up asking right then and there. And of course i said yes!

So 1 year 1 month and 19 days later... we still keepin it strong! We've gone through so much... i don't know what i would do if i were to lose him. There were so many things that we had to go through... all those fights... OMG! we had like one every other day! Literalli!!! He hated one of my best friend. the one who he was close to in 7th grade actualli! Then through the middle of our relationship... he brings up the whole issue that he still likes his ex [another one... diff from the one i was talking about a while ago]... to top it off, i wasn't sure if i loved him. But that's all in the past! I love him more than anything in the world!!! and we've started fresh! Left everything behind! I'm so happi to be with him! Love ya babe!!!

JessJR1022
post Jul 30 2004, 08:39 PM
Post #14

JeSsIcA rAyE

Member No: 15,977

I love how I met my current and last wink.gif boyfirend, but it's long and I don't wanna type that much, but it was soo great sitting outside until 5am the first night just talking and holding each other wub.gif

forgottenbeauty
post Jul 30 2004, 08:48 PM
Post #15

Member No: 2,196

i guess i should tell my love stories, by the way all of yours are very cute.

my "love story" just happened in the beginning of summer. it was the last day of an anime convention. me and my best friend came to it a little early, so we started to walk around and do whatever. but everytime we would always past these group of guys. so finally around the 5th time walking past them. my future bf calls us over. my best friend was hesiant. but i pushed her towards them. so after that day hanging out with them, they asked for us sn's and ofcourse we gave it to them. the next day, my best friend was asking if i like my future bf. i told her sort of i mean i only seen him a day and i would like to know him more. he said the same for me.

so for june. we would always talk on the phone, on the net, or hang out in person. but always in the back of my head i thought he like my best friend. apparently he didnt cause i was the only one who was fooled enough not to noticed the flirting he was doing with him. and everyone else knew he liked me. beside me.

so on july 3rd we all went to this radio concert thing. just to watch fireworks. we all went to the movies and walk around the mall and just hanged out. after the fireworks. he pulled me in to give me a hug and he whispered in my ear. "do you wantto me by girlfriend" ofcourse i said yes

so its been around 3 weeks since we have been going out. and i hope it goes for a long time. biggrin.gif

*CEP*
post Jul 30 2004, 10:40 PM
Post #16

I Even Loved that Pain > All.
Forgot who it's by though.

- Moved to Interests>Writing -

- Chinkieeyedpnoi

ichiban
post Jul 31 2004, 12:14 AM
Post #17

ilikeyouSofreakingmuch.

Member No: 643

lol jose .. :]

Hmm. I don't have a love story :D

Foolish Heart
post Jul 31 2004, 01:22 AM
Post #18

Aww! ^___^

Member No: 24,645

Okay here's my sad one:

My mom and his mom was friends. So one night, his Auntie [I call his mom Auntie] invited us over to her house, so we did. The first time I saw him, I couldnt stop staring at him. That night we had fun, we were just doing Karaoke [Umm actually our parents did] and stuff. His mom got drunk and she was all like "Oh Josh [Let's just say his name is Josh] go sing a song for Lena [Let's just pretend my name is Lena]" So he did, he sung "Right Here Waiting" and I was just listening.

Days, weeks, months past and our parents was still friends. During all those time, me and Josh became CLOSE friends. He loved me as his siter, and I loved him as my brother. Then things starts to become weird. Everytime were together, he would put his arms around me, kisses my cheek, holds my hand, and such. I never noticed that it might be because he likes me. But then I started liking him a lot and we always hug and kiss on the cheek and stuff. Sometimes I even pretend to be his girlfriend just for fun. But one day my mom's other friend came. She came with her daughter named Kae.

I felt like the world crashed in on me. Oh yeah, did I tell you, Josh is two years older than me? Anyway, next thing I know he and Kae started going out. They would visit me almost everyday and I see them hug, kiss, and laugh. It hurts a lot, so everytime they go to my house, I always pretend that Im sick or sleeping. It just hurts. I can't even explain it well.

They broke up after 2 months, and I was the one there to cheer him up and stuff. We started being close friends again and started talking a lot. Then one day, our parents had a fight about something. And that was the end, they never went to my house ever again. Even though I see him in school all we do is say Hello/Hi. Everything changed when school started, he started having friends and I was there all alone. Now everytime I talk to him, I kept asking him if he remembers anything we did in the past. He said "All I remember is you smiling"

-The past is a little blurry to me, cause I kept trying to forget it.

miss_tragedy
post Jul 31 2004, 01:58 PM
Post #19

Liz

Member No: 26,374

Hmmm, I don't know if this is really a love story, but this is about me and my current boyfriend, Randy.

I was going out with his best friend, and whenever I would hang out with my then boyfriend, he would always be there, and we would talk and joke around and stuff, and I started to like him. When me and his best friend broke up, we decided to go out. But, it only lasted for a few weeks, because he wasn't really good at making commitments at the time, and he kinda did something to cheat on me, but all he did was just kiss some ugly chick, and it wasn't even really a real kiss. So, yeah.

A few months later, I tried to get back together with him at a school dance, but he said "no", and of course, I was hurt. Later on, he told me that the only reason he said no was because everyone was telling him to go out with me, and he didn't want to do it just because people were telling him to, he wanted it to be real.

Then, later on, around Valentines Day, I started to go out with someone named Bryan. He was one of those bad asses, that most girls just want to go out with. And, yeah. I later found out in March that he was going to ask me out the same day, but, he was too late.

Me and Bryan went out for 6 months, and the whole time Randy, still liked me. After me and Bryan broke up, Randy called me a few days later, and we were talking, and he asked me out. And, of course, I said yes. I had liked him the whole time, I was just afraid the same thing was going to happen.

I didn't think that we would last long, being that he was very well at making a commitment. But, he changed for me. We've been going out for over 11 months, and I wouldn't change a thing. Hes never cheated on me since, and I know he wouldn't. He tells me things that somebody wouldn't say to someone if they really didn't care.

We love eachother very much, and I know that we'll be together for a long time. wub.gif

-sigh- So, yeah. Thats my love story. happy.gif

</3 Liz

sweetrebel3790
post Aug 3 2004, 05:40 PM
Post #20

hey! these stories are great!!!

ELizabethx143
post Aug 11 2004, 01:02 PM
Post #21

Member No: 32,929

Ok so here's my story if anyone's interested, kinda long, and I don't know if it'll make sense, but I was bored so here it goes...

I met Joe in 7th grade at a football game. We go to the same school I just didn't know who he was cuz my school's so big. We talked a lot after we met and he became one of my best friends. We tried to date a couple times.. but we never did. He had always liked me, but I said, it would be better if we were just friends.

Since we were "just friends", I went out with his best friend, who I was infatuated with. We dated for 7 months.. he treated me like crap and Joe was ALWAYS there for me and was SO nice when my boyfriend was being a doink. I started to develop feelings for him. All of my friends would be like, "We all know you like him.. you guys NEED to go out!" But I denyed it. Wrong.. I know.

So that summer ended.. and my 8th grade year, I was just fed up with my boyfriend, so I broke it off. To make a long story short.. me and Joe had strong feelings for eachother and I thought he was going to ask me out. But I was SO blind.

My "good friend" Katie, at the time, told Joe he was obsessed with me... and that I was "playing games" with him. And she bet him that he couldn't go a DAY without talking to me. So he challenged her. The next day at school, he didn't say ONE word to me. I asked my friend Katie if she knew why he wasn't talking to me. She said, "I don't know.. maybe you should ask him." So the rest of the day I was so pissed off.

I got home that day and called him and just cried and yelled at him. He told me what she said.. and he said he no longer liked me. Here I was, so INFATUATED with him, thinking he was going to ask me out and he turns around and screws the whole thing. I was so pissed at my "friend" too.. how COULD she, she knew how much I liked him.

So.. as months went by, I was depressed and didn't talk to him from last October til this March. It crushed me inside, I had lost one of my BEST friends. I dated a few people, but it didn't work out, it wasn't the same. I was still so hooked on him.

He called me one day out of the blue.. and we started talking about what happened. And we both apologized for everything. We talked a lot after that and I was SO happy.. everything was going to work out.

I realized, he came back to me, and I never let go of the feelings I had for him, and he didn't let go of the feelings he had for me. I prayed that he would come back to me, and I had faith.. and it helped.

So May 8th 2004, he asked me out. Actually he said.. "Will you be my wife" but thats a different story. biggrin.gif We've been together ever since and I'm SO thankful and lucky to have him. I wouldn't trade him for anything. I still can't believe I have him..

Let's just say now.. Katie and I are NO longer friends.. dumb b*tch tongue.gif

here's a picture of us that I made in paint biggrin.gif if u wanna see... C:\My Documents\Elizabeth's Stuff\Graphics\me and joe.bmp just put that in ur browser

hybrid
post Aug 11 2004, 03:01 PM
Post #22

pixel hybrid

Member No: 1,081

http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1691446

^^ happy reading!

F1R3B4T
post Aug 11 2004, 07:12 PM
Post #23

Member No: 37,337

wow some stories in here are sad...

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: