Closed TopicStart new topic
Createblog diary., version 2
faithin_felix
post Sep 20 2004, 11:28 PM
Post #1

Feeel X

Group: Member
Member No: 1,498

this was up before but somehow after my vacation the thread was gone. so whoope-doo!

Each day you may post what you did here. in diary format.
so like dear (createblog) diary,
(WHAT YOU DID)
NAME

it's pretty simple.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
dear diary,

I didn't participate in english class and will get low marks
i left my bag at my friends house at lunch, so i had nothing for school
my bracelet broke and the beads rolled everywhere in chemistry class.
luckily i found the last one after school
mp3 string broke.
chemistry lab had to worry and will get low grades.
SHE LIKES ME TOO! awwwwwwww, bad day turned into this, THANK YOU GOD!

>>faithin felix

TheSilenceInDict...
post Sep 20 2004, 11:55 PM
Post #2

Will write poetry for sex!

Member No: 600

Explain how exactly this works and I will edit accordingly. Is it as simple as the threads topic?

faithin_felix
post Sep 21 2004, 12:22 AM
Post #3

Feeel X

QUOTE(MasteRxKiD @ Sep 20 2004, 11:55 PM)
Explain how exactly this works and I will edit accordingly. Is it as simple as the threads topic?

you just write

dear diary,

( entry )

your name

melface
post Sep 21 2004, 11:45 AM
Post #4

cb=bullshit.

Member No: 3,793

QUOTE(faithin_felix @ Sep 20 2004, 11:22 PM)
you just write

dear diary,

( entry )

your name

where is your

"Dear diary,"

[insert your blah blah blah]

"your name"

WHERE IS IT, HUH? WHERE?

As for me... and since I have nothing better to do... Here we go... God help me.

Dear bloody diary,

You're a piece of sh!t... I hate you and I hope you die...

<3mel.

P.S. This thread blows.

KaRaoKe_sLut
post Sep 21 2004, 11:52 AM
Post #5

eeny meeny miny mo

Member No: 42,008

[Dear cB diary]

[Okay this is weird. Somewhere somehow I know someone will read this. You know what I think is weird. How there are some topics that get mad views and no replies. Are people afraid to say something? huh.gif It makes me laugh, I once saw a topic that had close to 50 views and no replies at all. tongue.gif I just think that out of so many people you think someone would have something to say. Oh well.

As for my life it is going. My happiness comes from my child. Other than that.. I've found that I am addicted to Xanga, CreateBlog, and Myspace. It's crazy. Although lately I've been gravitating more towards Xanga. Writing helps alot. Well I believe this is it for now. I am done.]

[tOotLes]

TheSilenceInDict...
post Sep 21 2004, 08:00 PM
Post #6

Dear Journal,

My life is in chaos. I don't need you, I have Xanga, where I can openly prostitute my emotions and daily activities. Sorry...here's to the good times.

-Joe.

faithin_felix
post Sep 21 2004, 10:46 PM
Post #7

Feeel X

QUOTE(omg_melface @ Sep 21 2004, 11:45 AM)
where is your

"Dear diary,"

[insert your blah blah blah]

"your name"

WHERE IS IT, HUH? WHERE?

As for me... and since I have nothing better to do... Here we go... God help me.

Dear bloody diary,

You're a piece of sh!t... I hate you and I hope you die...

<3mel.

P.S. This thread blows.

why thankyou, omg, you hate god...

well

dear diary, i almost got killed by axe today, sprayed all over front and back, so strong ><"

apollo and tsunami

faithin felix

melface
post Sep 22 2004, 01:33 PM
Post #8

cb=bullshit.

Dear Diary,

Today's going to be a good day... I figured out how to kill the idiots... I'm starting with faithin_felix... because i'm a mad_1337 h4x0r and then i'm moving onto the other morons who surround us here at createblog.

Wish me luck!

-Melissa

xquizit
post Sep 22 2004, 01:36 PM
Post #9

wanderlust personified.

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 797

dear diary,

school sucks booty. eff graphic design. i think i'll switch my major to dance and become a stripper.

roxy

TheSilenceInDict...
post Sep 22 2004, 01:38 PM
Post #10

Dear Journal,

Before any flaming follows the above post, I would like to point out that the statement 'God help me' was misinterpreted as one that expressed hate towards God.

-Joe.

P.S. I will join mel in her quest to rid the ignorance in these forums. I hope that this will start a revolution. An uprise against the idiots. laugh.gif

faithin_felix
post Sep 22 2004, 11:44 PM
Post #11

Feeel X

QUOTE(omg_melface @ Sep 22 2004, 1:33 PM)
Dear Diary,

Today's going to be a good day... I figured out how to kill the idiots... I'm starting with faithin_felix... because i'm a mad_1337 h4x0r and then i'm moving onto the other morons who surround us here at createblog.

Wish me luck!

-Melissa

Dear Diary,
haha, your one mad girl.

anyways, i miss her* and i hope she is not as pissed soon

faithin felix

tofumonzter
post Sep 22 2004, 11:50 PM
Post #12

[[one piece :D

Member No: 795

dear cb diary.
my bio and math class are killing me. i don't want to finish up my last 2 problems. can you do it for me. i have a bad day. but icecream was good. i want to join the volleyball team but the guys are all junior and senior. ok i'm off. see you tomorrow.

AznKutie
post Sep 23 2004, 12:17 AM
Post #13

I Luv Yooh!

Member No: 29,183

dear diary,

i hate english and social studies. i spend 3 hours a nite just for those two klasses. waaaaaaay to much hw im telling ya. lunch is cool tho. i have a nice view of my crush from where i sit.

<3 judy

magnificentmike
post Sep 23 2004, 12:41 AM
Post #14

Member No: 23,660

dear journal,
school is really pissing my off right now. i dont like it that much..actually, i dont like it at all. im aobut to go to bed right now. bye!

-mikey

p.s. I GET TO GO TO LAKE TAHOE THIS WEEKEND WOOHOO!

SarahxJoy
post Sep 23 2004, 12:47 AM
Post #15

What the fack.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 8,519

Dear Createblog Diary,

I don't know why, but a lot of things aren't feeling right anymore. I've lost interest in certain things and there's been so much doubt clouding through my head. I feel as if soon there's going to be a moment of when I just start b*tching randomly about anything that could upset me in the smallest way.

Everything is changing and there're some things I'd rather keep the same. But times forces itself upon us and drags us across the hard and cold pavement, instead of letting us walk upon that path. When we're ready, that is. I guess I'm just still waiting for my chance at some form of happiness along the way of this adolescent life.

I feel like I've been sending out messages that apparently, no one is taking notice of. Sadly. And I'm shocked that my closest friends don't even show that they care. It's depressing really. But I'll continue this life. Living on with the hope of finally being seen for who I am, and not just for what I can do to help them. Because for once, I'm the one who needs the help.

Sarah Joy

P.S.
School sucks majorly. 'Specially biology and algebra. Eh.

Heathasm
post Sep 23 2004, 04:51 AM
Post #16

creepy heather

Group: Official Member
Member No: 41,580

dear diary

the fair is in town
im going to go with some friends
then we are going to goto a movie
then we are going to get high
and then im going to go f*ck my boyfriend
and then im going to feel really good once i get home
and then life is going to go back to sucking pretty bad
until i can f*ck it all away again

chanleythemanley
post Sep 23 2004, 05:01 AM
Post #17

Member No: 28,383

Dear Diary,

Entry Number Duo..

Well this week has been damn stressful but I am copin. My mom is out again so it means I am running the house hold. I'm about ready to pull my hair out but that's a whole nother issue..

Life seems pretty decent. I stood up to my friends about them callung everyone a whore. Now I am like the outcast at the table. It really sucks but I guess it'll all be for the best. hey aren't the same ot me any more. I guess it means I'm changing.

it's almost 6 AM and school starts in an hour but I have to be on the bus in 20 min. More bloody marching band after school. My life is dedicated to that cult and Spark..

On a last note I want to be in "Rock Love" -Amanda from the Dresden Dolls

-Chanley the not so manley

someflipguy
post Sep 23 2004, 01:25 PM
Post #18

I can't believe its not "Ryan"

Member No: 21,368

Dear Diary,

Lifes boring...I think I will take Roxanne advice and join her in becoming a stripper. Also, love blows...

Ryan

KaRaoKe_sLut
post Sep 23 2004, 02:47 PM
Post #19

eeny meeny miny mo

Dear cB Diary,
I have more drama on my front. My baby's Daddy won't leave me alone and says he wants to be a family. Funny he didn't want that before. Oh wait I hear a song coming on.... ***Don't know what you got till it's gone*** I don't want anything to do with that loser. I wish I could move away to somewhere nice. A wonderful neighborhood in a city that has a great Chinese Food Place. Yes... I could be happy then. Until next time...

melface
post Sep 24 2004, 02:26 PM
Post #20

cb=bullshit.

Dear Diary,

Hey, how are things in the world of pages? I wish you would talk back to me... When I'm talking to you, I'm really just talking to myself... and so I wonder... why even bother typing it? If I can just talk to myself inside my mind? I have a question, when you talk to yourself inside of your head... is that thinking? I have no clue... Well, here are a couple of things I did today.

-stared at a girl's ass and liked it...
-masturbated
-flicked off a guy in some truck, he's an idiot and needs to learn how to drive...
-parked in the teacher's parking lot... again... I was already 30 minutes late...
-hoped i will hurry up and fall in love, so then i can have someone and never be lonely or alone again!

That's it for now, buddy!

TheSilenceInDict...
post Sep 24 2004, 02:34 PM
Post #21

Dear Journal,

The girl above me is really hot. wink.gif I'm getting pissed that recent plans have been falling through, especially when I'm left hanging. Also, I wish there was more participation in the Writing thread. The weekend is here, so something awesome better happen or all hell will break loose.

-Joe.

Teesa
post Sep 24 2004, 02:34 PM
Post #22

crushed.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 20,026

Dear cB diary,
Well, school is taking over my life!..haha, my biology class and my psychology class are really hard. drama at school SUX..people need to grow the hell up.and i found out that the guy i "liked" has a girl=( aw.well..yeah, i guess thats all for me..
teesa

KaRaoKe_sLut
post Sep 24 2004, 08:50 PM
Post #23

eeny meeny miny mo

[Dear cB diary]

Well it was another day. As I sit here and post this I think to myself, I have a Xanga... why am I posting in here. Oh well. Today was mellow. Work was work and my life is going. I wish something good would happen already. I am very tired today... well tOotles.. I am cutting this short.

xquizit
post Sep 24 2004, 08:55 PM
Post #24

wanderlust personified.

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 797

Dear Diary,

So I stopped by a few strip clubs and they all turned me down. They said I wasn't "strip model" material... so strike that. What now?

faithin_felix
post Sep 25 2004, 07:27 PM
Post #25

Feeel X

QUOTE(xquizit @ Sep 24 2004, 8:55 PM)
Dear Diary,

So I stopped by a few strip clubs and they all turned me down. They said I wasn't "strip model" material... so strike that. What now?

haha..funny

dear diary,

today stayed home, played gunbound and got aim.

faithin felix

18 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: