3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
When do you know its Looove ?
nikkkkki
post May 24 2006, 08:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 398,023

Weeelll, im pretty convinced im in Love with my boyfriend . Even though its only been Aboout TwwoMonthhs (The thirty-first is the Daay guuys<3) . He never leaves my mind, i miss him like crazy even if hes only a few feet away . I even Dream about him Every night . I swear to God its Truue . Weve already talked about Marraige, I do realize were young & Should be having fun still figuring out whos our perfect One . Just to let you all know were only Thhirteen . Pretty young . But I think were made for each other . Ive found him . & Ive never felt so happy . He makes me feel absolutely great, like, confidence i never thought I haad . Well be going to the same high school next year . & Im not one bit doubtful of his wandering eyes . Actuually, he worries more about Me, hes like the Jealous girlfriend . :) I Adoore him . We consider each other as our First real loves . & Id Die for our love . Honestly, deeply .

Could this be Ittt ?

& could Someone maybe tell me if theyve ever experienced something like this at my age ?

lakerfever2476
post May 24 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #2

I'm with Stupid.

Member No: 4,973

i'm 14 and yea.. im in sort of .. the same kind of relationship right now! *high five

i think true love is when you can be totally comfortable with the guy after the first three weeks

if ur still having butterflies/scared of him.. its not gonna work out..

its better to be comfortable around him but then again not center all of ur attention to him. keep him, your friends, and your family balanced!

anyway, ur really lucky! three months is a long time if u think about it..

waccoon
post May 24 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #3

We are the cure.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 1,456

I think an important question to address is: is it infatuation / lust?

nikkkkki
post May 24 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #4

Not one bit . :) Lust; Im satisfied . :)

waccoon
post May 24 2006, 08:44 PM
Post #5

We are the cure.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 1,456

QUOTE(nikkkkki @ May 24 2006, 9:39 PM) *
Not one bit . :) Lust; Im satisfied . :)

But how do you know it's not infatuation? How can you tell the difference?

*My Cinderella.*
post May 24 2006, 08:47 PM
Post #6

LUST

A large physical attraction for an individual, that is sometimes uncontrollable and completely unreasonable.

Often confused with love.

Lust is not love if you don't wish to anything other than have sex with someone.

When ever I saw him, all I wanted to do was kiss him, and touch him. Strange how I never wanted to talk to him. It must have been lust.

I'm in a relationship as well. We've been together for about 8 months now. The way I feel for him is very strong. Sometimes I hope to God that we'll end up getting married, children, what not. But the chances are ver slim. sad.gif Hey, who knows. Love's only felt, ya know?

chasingvictory
post May 24 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #7

nicorie

Member No: 394,679

QUOTE(waccoon @ May 24 2006, 9:36 PM) *
I think an important question to address is: is it infatuation / lust?

yes that is a very important question. 13 years of age is young. I'm 16 and that is still too young to talk about marriage. I mean I have hope with my current one, but right now we shouldn't be thinking about that. what i'm just saying is that ... don't get your hopes up. bf/gf relationships don't have the same committment as marriage do---- they can leave you anytime once they find something about you that makes them tick or they will get bored.

Love or infatuation?

Infatuation is: a mainly physical attraction

Love is: physical attraction, yes, but more interested in your personality

Infatuationmainly focuses on physical qualities

Love is: everything about you attracts - overlooks your weaknesses and focuses on your strengths - sees only the good

Infatuation accelerates quickly - burns with passion

Lovestarts more slowly – you’re not sure how you feel but deep inside you know something has happened

Infatuation the passion begins to burn out and the interest begins to dilute

Love: the passion grows and the interest becomes a constant relationship

Infatuation ends as abruptly as it began

Love:long term love grows and endures; a failing love relationship will end slowly

Infatuation your world revolves around this person

Love:your world revolves around this person but you have time for others too

Infatuation : the relationship does not survive separation

Love:absence makes the heart grow fonder... love grows during times of separation

Infatuation : arguments and disagreements destroy the relationship

Love:love works through arguments and disagreements and makes good - lessons are learned

Infatuation :the relationship can be very demanding and self fulfilling

Love: love is concerned for the other - to give and not to expect in return - giving unconditionally

Infatuation :jealousy and possessive behaviour can be ever present

Love: jealousy can exist but it is generally less intense – although there can always be exceptions!

Infatuation : infatuation eventually ends

Love: love endures - the greatest thing of all is LOVE - it holds everything together

-taken from lamplight.org

*My Cinderella.*
post May 24 2006, 08:50 PM
Post #8

^ Eh I'm not a big fan of those kind of things. People love differently, only they would know.

nikkkkki
post May 24 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #9

Seriously, i dont know .. but, it started out as infatuation when we met . But then i noticed how hes the only one to Ever make me jealous in my life . & After eight months he finally asked me out . I guess the fact that Ive never been so patient like that & desperately waited for him that long & went through Tooons of emotions cause of it, its like, Amazing it all paid off . You know ? Before him, i used to just lay back & let someone call my guy, & id let rejection bring me down lower & lower everyday . So, i don't know . I think i got out of subject .

QUOTE(chasingvictory @ May 24 2006, 6:48 PM) *
yes that is a very important question. 13 years of age is young. I'm 16 and that is still too young to talk about marriage. I mean I have hope with my current one, but right now we shouldn't be thinking about that. what i'm just saying is that ... don't get your hopes up. bf/gf relationships don't have the same committment as marriage do---- they can leave you anytime once they find something about you that makes them tick or they will get bored.

Love or infatuation?

Infatuation is: a mainly physical attraction

Love is: physical attraction, yes, but more interested in your personality

Infatuationmainly focuses on physical qualities

Love is: everything about you attracts - overlooks your weaknesses and focuses on your strengths - sees only the good

Infatuation accelerates quickly - burns with passion

Lovestarts more slowly – you’re not sure how you feel but deep inside you know something has happened

Infatuation the passion begins to burn out and the interest begins to dilute

Love: the passion grows and the interest becomes a constant relationship

Infatuation ends as abruptly as it began

Love:long term love grows and endures; a failing love relationship will end slowly

Infatuation your world revolves around this person

Love:your world revolves around this person but you have time for others too

Infatuation : the relationship does not survive separation

Love:absence makes the heart grow fonder... love grows during times of separation

Infatuation : arguments and disagreements destroy the relationship

Love:love works through arguments and disagreements and makes good - lessons are learned

Infatuation :the relationship can be very demanding and self fulfilling

Love: love is concerned for the other - to give and not to expect in return - giving unconditionally

Infatuation :jealousy and possessive behaviour can be ever present

Love: jealousy can exist but it is generally less intense – although there can always be exceptions!

Infatuation : infatuation eventually ends

Love: love endures - the greatest thing of all is LOVE - it holds everything together

-taken from lamplight.org

No, im not just about physicality . I really am All about him & love him for Hiim .

*krnxswat*
post May 24 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #10

Why the hell do you type like that?

It's not love, seriously, look at the way you type. You're not confident enough to actually type seriously.

nikkkkki
post May 24 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(krnxswat @ May 24 2006, 6:57 PM) *
Why the hell do you type like that?

It's not love, seriously, look at the way you type. You're not confident enough to actually type seriously.

Why the f**k do you care about how I type and how does that have anything to do with my emotions? Is this serious enough for you? Asswhole.

chasingvictory
post May 24 2006, 09:04 PM
Post #12

nicorie

QUOTE(My Cinderella. @ May 24 2006, 9:50 PM) *
^ Eh I'm not a big fan of those kind of things. People love differently, only they would know.

true... i understand what do you mean when people love diffrently, but don't you think there should be a fine line b/w infatuation and love? its important because... infatuation doesn't last like love does. and becoming aware of infatuation and avoiding it can save a heart break. in my opinion, we "don't awaken love until it so desires." meaning that... we have to be wise with love. we can't carelessly give our hearts to the person that makes us feel good. For me, I love having long meaningful relationships (don't we all do?) and like since boyfriend and girlfriend relationships does not guarantee committment, I would rather get into a relationship only if i'm sure to spend my life with her. happy.gif but then again i'm only 16... marriage is a great thing and if my current gf and i will get married..well praise God. but right now i'm focused in school and my spiritual life (God). oh yea.. the girl i'm with isn't really my g/f..we're just "waiting". yes ya heard it. and no i'm not dumb for making that choice. laugh.gif

anoniez
post May 24 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #13

Member No: 63,312

this might help:

wikihow article

nikkkkki
post May 24 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #14

Thank you for all your questions and little say on things guys. But as you see, I'm pissed the hell off at the way my typing was questioned. Bitch, love and the typing is a whole different thing. So f**k off, and don't judge me until you talk to me. And, I've made up my mind. Too young or not. Infatuation or lust. I'm 100% sure it's love. Much appreciation to anoniez. :)

blurrr
post May 24 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #15

Member No: 135,549

u may love him...but u said hes ur first tru love...w/e itsjust abit early

nikkkkki
post May 24 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #16

I agree. It's too early. But what the hell, I know we're going strong.

love-issosweet
post May 24 2006, 09:28 PM
Post #17

Member No: 98,376

i honestly think you're a bit young to experience true love. i'm 16 and i'm not even thinking of marriage right now. i was in a relationship and i thought he was "the one" and he thought i was "the one." i was so happy, and i loved being about him, and all that junk. and he loved told me that we'd stay together forever and that he would always love me. we'd always be together, holding hands and all of that lovey dovey stuff. point of this story? he dumped me after two months because he lost interest in me.

if you truly love the guy, you have to be willing to letting go as well. just don't get too attached.

chasingvictory
post May 24 2006, 09:30 PM
Post #18

nicorie

QUOTE(nikkkkki @ May 24 2006, 10:14 PM) *
Thank you for all your questions and little say on things guys. But as you see, I'm pissed the hell off at the way my typing was questioned. Bitch, love and the typing is a whole different thing. So f**k off, and don't judge me until you talk to me. And, I've made up my mind. Too young or not. Infatuation or lust. I'm 100% sure it's love. Much appreciation to anoniez. :)

laugh.gif haha okay...there isn't wrong with a little wisdom here and there. i was just giving a heads up because..gosh...i'm a guy, but i've been through a couple of heart breaks for setting my hopes too high.

nikkkkki
post May 24 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #19

Once again; Thanks. Really. :) I really appreciate your honesty guys. And you've all opened my eyes to something I never even considered. But I'm sure of what I'm feeling. I just read some forum and someone said, "You can experience love at any age." So, that answers my question. I also apologize for the earlier bitch-out. It ticked me off completely out of nowhere. Although, I'm not apologizing to the person who triggered my anger.

Haha, actually, this is really the way I type. It just depends on my mood. And, I guess my mood changed.

AngelinaTaylor
post May 24 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #20

daughter of sin

Member No: 386,134

Sorry, honey, but it's not love.

If it were, you wouldn't be asking US if you were in love. You'd just know.

Taylor``

nikkkkki
post May 24 2006, 09:43 PM
Post #21

QUOTE(Angelina Taylor @ May 24 2006, 7:38 PM) *
Sorry, honey, but it's not love.

If it were, you wouldn't be asking US if you were in love. You'd just know.

Taylor``

You've made the greatest point! :) But please! I'm dying to close this topic already. I must say, going here and talking about it is my number one regret. Because I should not have come to you guys. And I totally ignore the "it's not love" comments. Thank you and goonight!

*krnxswat*
post May 24 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #22

Woohoo. Someone's real mature!

jennyjenny
post May 24 2006, 09:49 PM
Post #23

Member No: 28,115

it could be. you're 13. don't get your hopes up too high because things will change. marriage? do you really think you could spend 80+ years with him? you're probably going to feel this way about your first love, but please, that's naive to think you're going to get married.

chasingvictory
post May 24 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #24

nicorie

QUOTE(nikkkkki @ May 24 2006, 10:43 PM) *
You've made the greatest point! :) But please! I'm dying to close this topic already. I must say, going here and talking about it is my number one regret. Because I should not have come to you guys. And I totally ignore the "it's not love" comments. Thank you and goonight!

we do sometimes need to hear/learn from the things that we don't want to hear because it can help us. there are 2 sides for everything. most of these people are giving the other side (the side that you don't want to hear)...but it helps

nikkkkki
post May 24 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #25

Okay, please don't bring this subject back anymore. Of course, I'm going to get criticism for my age. But don't use any smart ways to doubt my feelings anymore, such as Angelina Taylor had done. Great point, makes sense to most people, but this IS a forum and a lot of people have posted things asking for help even though they knew themselves what the answer was. Marraige, it is crazy. I know it, I'm not denying anything you people say other than my maturity level and what I feel. krnxswat, I did not want to explode at you like that, I was just rubbed the wrong way when you asked about my typing. I felt it was really something not to be brought up. Maybe try to hold yourself from sarcasm or rudeness. And hopefully we could start over as complete strangers and forgive. May someone close this topic soon as you reply.

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: