20 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Message to Anyone, Version.24
*stephinika*
post Jul 17 2006, 09:52 PM
Post #1

You know what to do.

: You are being such a bitch. Godammit. Just trust me and them. Honestly. There's nothing wrong with making new friends.
: Ilu...I do...but you seem so...odd lately. I don't know. huh.gif
: Almost your birthday! Hehe... biggrin.gif
: I had fun visiting you at work todaaay.
: I'm excited for Friday. rolleyes.gif

iROCKYOURSOCKS
post Jul 17 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #2

<(- -)><(- - <)(>- -)><(- - )>

Group: Member
Member No: 400,609

-why are you being so wierdDD?
-OMG YOU LOOK DUMB IN YOUR STUPID HAT!!
-stop hanging out the car window im going to get a ticket!
- i love johnny depp.

marzipan
post Jul 17 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #3

Krista.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 391,319

-answer me!!!!!

*lolita kitty*
post Jul 17 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #4

___,
Thanks for buying me all those clothes. And the new shoes.

________,
I cannnnnnnnnnttttttttt waaaaaaaaait to see you!

*salcha4u*
post Jul 17 2006, 10:17 PM
Post #5

_; Start on it. Now.

lyin_in_wait
post Jul 17 2006, 10:21 PM
Post #6

sarcasm hides what you really feel

Member No: 37,105

* i love you...your amazing...

*oh a party?! AWESOME! ive never been to one of these types of partys. you can bet imma be there. sorry i couldnt call you though

*i miss you. we had a serious fall out during the year but i miss you. we didnt even know each other as well as you know [censored] but you had this presence about you that...ah i dunno

Looow
post Jul 17 2006, 10:25 PM
Post #7

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 37,450

You,
Your hug was .. throb.gif jhdgsag.

You,
That was hella sweet. I almost got hit by a car. Hahah it was hella fun with you guys. Hahah

nopattern
post Jul 17 2006, 10:31 PM
Post #8

...?

Member No: 62,467

please?

Listelle
post Jul 17 2006, 11:28 PM
Post #9

Member No: 424,880

Fall in love with me again. Please.

KELLYYY
post Jul 18 2006, 12:32 AM
Post #10

HAAAAAAAA.

Member No: 75,068

____,
haha. you think i dont know about what you said to her? you're wrong. haha. i knew it was a lie the whole time. you're very good at acting. good job. wink.gif stubborn.gif

*jooleeah*
post Jul 18 2006, 12:55 AM
Post #11

______: Sorry. I'm just really sorry. I finally get something I want and I give it away willingly. Figures, eh? I just didn't feel it was right. =/ It's not like we ever went out or anything. Uhg. It just would've been uncomfortable, and I trust him more than I trust you anyway...but yeah. Sorry. console.gif I just felt like you were being fake, sort of. And..yeah. Gosh. Sorry this had to happen. Really.

___: So why are you so interested eh? Hahaha. I wish you were a couple years older. Then maybe I wouldn't feel as guilty. :x

_____: Thank you for being like a big brother to me. _smile.gif It makes me happy.

Hiphop d[-_-]b
post Jul 18 2006, 01:03 AM
Post #12

Bay Area YadadaDiiiig.

Member No: 103,202

I want to feel safe. And I want the warm feeling that stays with you when you know someone cares for you in that way. Ever since Larry I've just been a mess. I dont even know why he hurt me so much. I mean, I know why but I can't understand how someone could make me go so crazy for them. It's so trippy that this time last summer, I was crying everyday and depressed and so down. And it kind of makes me sad that I let a boy upset me that much and that I got so depressed my friends actually started to get scared. But it's all good. But I do find myself sometimes thinking about Larry. But it's all good because im over it and Im over him. But im lonely. I just want someone to hold onto me and let me know Im safe.

I cant wait to see what the rest of summer ( although I doubt anything will come ) and next year bring.

xTINAA
post Jul 18 2006, 01:08 AM
Post #13

hello : )

Member No: 13,139

For as long as I can remember, I've had my alarm clock on my phone set to 11:11 so I can make a wish everyday. And everyday I make a wish that revolves around you. Whether it's "I wish ------- would talk to me", "I wish ------- would call me", "I wish I could see -------", it's always about YOU. Finally, today, one of those wishes came true. I saw you. For some weird, unknown reason, you really wanted to go to my best friend's birthday party to which you weren't invited and whom you said you hated. Doesn't make any sense to me. You didn't even talk to me once really...for the entire night. Not only do you talk to my best friend but you hug her. You said you hated her. You even said this about three weeks ago when you weren't ignoring me. Today I just found out that you supposedly said you liked me after prom night. Then why did you ignore me again? What the hell is your issue? I swear to God, it's that damn weed f**king up your brain. You know why I'm crying right now? Because you came to her party. Because you weren't invited. Because you said you hated her. Because you gave her a hug. And because when I invited you to my party you didn't bother to respond, come, or even wish me a happy birthday. Tonight the dinner was at the same place you took me for our first date. I wonder if that even crossed your mind. I wonder if you even care at all and I'm guessing probably not.

*Programmer*
post Jul 18 2006, 01:35 AM
Post #14

____: life is cruel at times. Best thing you can do is not let it get you down.

pinayprincess
post Jul 18 2006, 01:45 AM
Post #15

Member No: 81,808

JULY 18TH, 2006 - 2:45AM
[person A] i love you always and forever; you know that... ill always be there for you. we had so much drama back then and i look back at it now and dont regret a thing. it was all f**ked up though but we made through it and still love each other no matter the damage. im thankful that you're there for me, to listen whenever help is needed and even though we arent together physically; my love is always with you always! i love you.

[person B] i love you for always being there for me, i told you i care for you & watching your actions [even though we dont talk as much anymore], just dont make a stupid mistake with who you're with..

[person C] why the f**k you gotta be an a-hole -- yeah i accept your apology but you just over did it tonight _dry.gif

[person D] i really like you; and glad to have you for my boyfriend. i just wish we'd spend more time together and get to know each other more and more !

--
UPDATE JULY 20TH, 2006 - 1:00AM
[person A] stubborn.gif

[person B] i am soooooooooooooooo glad to hear from you! i mean with everything aside it just put a huge smile on my face... im glad to talk again, and suprised you called for the second time! i truely hope things go well with you and your new wifey.. always love !! throb.gif

[person C] just b/c you THINK that i think its werid to talk to you w/o twin doesnt mean im uncomfortable...and its not true... i'd be glad to talk to you one on one! ... i also wish that i could tell you how i truely feel

[person D] I WANNA SEE YOU SO BADLY cry.gif

--
UPDATE JULY 26TH, 2006 - 7:23PM
[person C] ALL NIGHT I COULDNT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU! YOU MAKE ME FEEL SOO wub.gif

--
UPDATE AUGUST 3RD, 2006 - 10:55PM
[person B] THANK GOD YOU CALLED!!!!

[person C] i just want to be friends... thats it.

[person D] i just want to see you one last time.

--
UPDATE AUGUST 9TH, 2006 - 1:18AM
[person B] arhhhh i love you soo much, thank you for always being here for me!!!

[person C] i really had a great time hanging out w/ you for the past two days... and well i hope i can do that again soon!

[person D] DO MOTHER f**king YOU.... im mad that you said that shit.. i mean honestly man the f**k up.. all we did was talk!

*stephinika*
post Jul 18 2006, 01:50 AM
Post #16

: I'm sorry you feel like that...I hope things look up for us soon.
: I hope you like your surprise tomorrow. biggrin.gif

cassjamminx
post Jul 18 2006, 01:54 AM
Post #17

i'll spend forever loving you.

Member No: 431,524

i had a lot of fun today. i can't believe i backed out of that for almost a month. i love you babe.

Blank-OuT
post Jul 18 2006, 02:11 AM
Post #18

Until the end of time...

Member No: 460

Hey, I hope you're having fun in Greece. I'm missin you over here, and it's boring without you. Can't believe you come back next month.. gone the whole summer. _dry.gif

---

I wish you'd stop chillin with you're girl all the time, cus you're barely there when we all hang out, and we barely play ball anymore. Kinda ditched your friends for her man. We haven't really done anything this summer.. I think we did more last summer, and you came back like a month late lol. Whatever makes you happy man.

---

I had fun hanging out with you the other day, I hope you had fun as much as I did. I wish we could hang out more, but you're usually busy with work and stuff, but it's cool.

---

Hey man, just recently heard you're goin to Argentina around the 1st-2nd week of August until October.. I kinda wish you'd go to college to get some big money, but you wanna go to the navy. It's cool with me, you're doin things you wanna do. You've been wanting to do it for awhile, I remember that time at BK and you told me you're plans for a coast guard.. mad long ago. I hope everything goes good for you, you're a good kid with good intentions man. But sometimes I think you try too hard to get the ladies, for real though lol. Kinda annoys me, but you know I got love for you.

---

I'm kinda scared about this upcoming senior year, it's my last year of highschool; went by pretty quick. I'm just kinda scared about what's gonna happen at the end when the people I've found have to say goodbye, I'm not ready for that.. I've just met some people and I feel like I have to say goodbye to them already. Don't know if I could withstand that feeling again just yet, but that's the way life is I guess.. people just come and go.

SarahxJoy
post Jul 18 2006, 02:12 AM
Post #19

What the fack.

Member No: 8,519

: I'm so happy I saw you today. _smile.gif Thank you for the bear. happy.gif throb.gif

*mzkandi*
post Jul 18 2006, 10:31 AM
Post #20

______: So, I guess that's it then? *sigh*

iDecay
post Jul 18 2006, 02:02 PM
Post #21

Pocketful of Sunshine

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 289,004

_,
You friggin suck. I wish I never said hi to you and started a conversation.

_,
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! cry.gif

Hiphop d[-_-]b
post Jul 18 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #22

Bay Area YadadaDiiiig.

Member No: 103,202

I dont even want to go with you guys anymore -_-. Stupid a-hole, I feel like a burden or some shit. Thought I was passed that 'little sister' shit and that you all could f**king finally call me a FRIEND and by my name. Stupid assholes. FSKBLVABV OMG. verymad.gifcry.gif

PrincessAda
post Jul 18 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #23

the name is ada.

Member No: 334,608

Why are you trying to act so hard around your ex???

oXMuhNirvanaXo
post Jul 18 2006, 04:54 PM
Post #24

Member No: 85,903

Dear,... You know who you are..

I love you <3

<3 Shelby

*Intoxique*
post Jul 18 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #25

______,
I wonder if you think about me? I had a dream last night about you. It scared me half to death. Hmmm, it's gonna be awkward seeing you in the halls but not saying hi to you.

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: