3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do I LOOK like a slut?, my mom thinks so...
AskAlice
post Jan 7 2008, 06:35 PM
Post #26

Group: Ask Alice
Member No: 601,954

Breaking your hymen is very possible without having sex. Many athletes break it with constant stretching and it's very, very common for girls who ride horses to have a broken hymen. There's really no clear-cut way of telling whether a girl is a virgin or not.

Has your mom talked to your boyfriend? Perhaps he can persuade her? If she still insists on taking you to the doctor, make sure you ask the doctor about the other ways you can break your hymen.[/size][/font]

tokyo-rose
post Jan 7 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #27

♡♡♡♡♡

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 108,478

In addition to AskAlice's response, the hymen can also be stretched or broken by using tampons. A broken hymen doesn't always mean that a girl isn't a virgin.

Aimee, I'm sorry your mom is being like this. I don't think there's anything you can do.

deplorable
post Jan 7 2008, 07:18 PM
Post #28

we go a-drowning

Group: Member
Member No: 519,725

i'll never forget the day my dad whispered in my ear
"masterbation only goes so far, claire"

urgh.

ReggieM
post Jan 7 2008, 07:24 PM
Post #29

we jerkin'

Member No: 210,730

hahah masterbation , classic line! Im sure your dad knows!

ChanelAddict87
post Jan 8 2008, 04:43 PM
Post #30

Member No: 608,831

Your mom is not insane. She just cares about you. I have seen a lot of moms do this when I was in highschool. Just brush it off and go to the doctor. If you are telling the truth then you shouldn't get upset, right??

fameONE
post Jan 8 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #31

^_^

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 91,466

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cLaZK2aT4Nc

jaeman
post Jan 10 2008, 06:36 AM
Post #32

Group: Official Member
Member No: 10,581

That's one thing you don't want to look like when going out into town.

tecknoreject
post Jul 9 2009, 07:39 PM
Post #33

Member No: 736,603

QUOTE(stolen @ Jan 6 2008, 08:30 PM) *
My mom thinks I had sex with my current boyfriend. What the f**k. She thinks I'm some slut going around having sex I wish that she would understand that loving someone doesn't have to involve sex. But now my mom is asking me to check with a doctor if I had done it or not. Do I have a reason to be angry? I am so mad. I can't believe she thought I had done it. T_T I made a bet to her that if I am right I would get a new cell phone. My problem is the results. I never had sex but I had done other things. I saw no blood does that mean I am a virgin? _unsure.gif

PG-13

The thing that really pisses me off about parents like yours is that they more than likely had sex as teenagers. If they grew up in the 70's or 80's that is almost assured. When I was in school a girl was only a called a slut if she was doing a bunch of guys (not all at the same time). If a guy was doing several girls he was called a man whore. Most everyone I knew as a teenager had sex by age 15 or 16 and it was no big deal. Parents need to quit freakin out and talk with their children about sex and build a trust relationship with them so that teens know that they could talk with them about anything.

I used to teach and had a couple of female students ask me what a blowjob was. I about crapped my pants at that point but kept my cool and explained that they really need to talk with their moms about that and that it wouldn't be right or ethical for me to tell them. They said their moms would freak and I said that they would probably feel elated that their teenager trusted them enough to actually talk to them about such things. The next day the girls came to me and told me that their moms were shocked, not cause of the subject that asked about but that they asked them. The reason I told them to ask their mom and not their dad is cause dads would immediately go on the warpath and kill every guy that came near their daughter.

Maccabee
post Jul 9 2009, 08:04 PM
Post #34

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 593,382

Man, I have no clue what my mom would think of me if she found out I had done it. I havent though. We have never talked about sex because it would be unbelievably awkward. Its just not a topic of conversation for us. I dont even tell me my mom if I have a girlfriend or anything. I dont hide it, and if she knew she wouldnt get angry but I dont think she supports dating at my age, cause she thinks dating is only what people do when they are looking for a spouse. Which is what it is supposed to be but... I dont think she has realized that I am 14. Im a christian but the thought of not doing it before getting married freaks me out. Because then Ill just want to get married!

mipadi
post Jul 9 2009, 10:59 PM
Post #35

Group: Administrator
Member No: 639,265

"What does AgreetoDisagree look like?"
"What?"
"What country you from?"
"What?"
"What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?"
"What?"
"English, motherf*cker, do you speak it?"
"Yes!"
"Then you know what I'm saying!"
"Yes!"
"Describe what AgreetoDisagree looks like!"
"What, I --?"
"Say what again. Say what again. I dare you, I double dare you, motherf*cker. Say what one goddamn more time."
"She's b-b-black."
"Go on."
"She's bald."
"Does she look like a slut?"
"What?"
"No!"
"Then why'd you try to f*ck her like a slut, Brett?"
"I didn't."
"Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to f*ck her. And AgreetoDisagree don't like to be f*cked by anybody, except her boyfriend."

drinksmokefuck
post Jul 9 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #36

Member No: 733,315

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

mipadi
post Jul 9 2009, 11:17 PM
Post #37

Group: Administrator
Member No: 639,265

"Do you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in France?"

kryogenix
post Jul 9 2009, 11:25 PM
Post #38

Sarcastic Mr. Know-It-All

Member No: 29

QUOTE(mipadi @ Jul 9 2009, 11:59 PM) *
"What does AgreetoDisagree look like?"
"What?"
"What country you from?"
"What?"
"What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?"
"What?"
"English, motherf*cker, do you speak it?"
"Yes!"
"Then you know what I'm saying!"
"Yes!"
"Describe what AgreetoDisagree looks like!"
"What, I --?"
"Say what again. Say what again. I dare you, I double dare you, motherf*cker. Say what one goddamn more time."
"She's b-b-black."
"Go on."
"She's bald."
"What?"
"No!"
"Then why'd you try to f*ck her like a slut, Brett?"
"I didn't."
"Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to f*ck her. And AgreetoDisagree don't like to be f*cked by anybody, except her boyfriend."

XD.gif

none345678
post Jul 9 2009, 11:26 PM
Post #39

Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll

Group: People Staff
Member No: 596,480

ahahaha.

drinksmokefuck
post Jul 9 2009, 11:37 PM
Post #40

"Royale with cheese"

"Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you. "

sixfive
post Jul 10 2009, 01:27 AM
Post #41

Member No: 653,768

"That gives us exactly....... forty minutes to get the f*ck out of Dodge, which, if you do what I say when I say it, should be plenty. Now, you've got a corpse in a car, minus a head, in a garage... Take me to it. "

AngryBaby
post Jul 10 2009, 01:51 AM
Post #42

L!ckitySplit

Member No: 129,329

i think your a slut too actually, i mean look at your avatar obviously your morals went to shit. kids these DAYZ

drinksmokefuck
post Jul 10 2009, 01:55 AM
Post #43

hey hows pussypumper

AngryBaby
post Jul 10 2009, 02:01 AM
Post #44

L!ckitySplit

im actually surprised you still remember him

drinksmokefuck
post Jul 10 2009, 02:03 AM
Post #45

me too,i use to think it was you on a different account, no homo hows the modeling thing going

AngryBaby
post Jul 10 2009, 02:09 AM
Post #46

L!ckitySplit

nah he used way more smiles than i do.

but its okay, i don't know how far i want to go with it yet, but im going to LA in August and i think i might go to some open calls at agencies there just for the hell of it and see what they say about me lol.

until then im just working at hollister and bestbuy and going to school

drinksmokefuck
post Jul 10 2009, 02:15 AM
Post #47

dang 2 jobs? not getting enough hours?

AngryBaby
post Jul 10 2009, 02:18 AM
Post #48

L!ckitySplit

nah i got...33.5 hours at bby this week actually and hollister is during the day on weekends, as in fri sat and sunday...school is starting july 13th

Blyat
post Jul 10 2009, 10:13 AM
Post #49

Group: Official Member
Member No: 667,832

Sadly your mum is being a mum (like others said)
Just go to the doctor and prove her wrong, that is always a nice achievment

My mum does that with my sister and her boyfriend, she's always trying to pay me to "watch" them to make sure they are not fooling around

They also would freak out when we had a guy friend over at the house and stuff
Sadly my mum doesn't freak out with me when i hang out with a guy becuase she knows that "I cant get a guy to be attracted to me" :p

Maccabee
post Jul 10 2009, 10:59 AM
Post #50

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 593,382

QUOTE(Uso @ Jul 10 2009, 10:13 AM) *
Sadly my mum doesn't freak out with me when i hang out with a guy becuase she knows that "I cant get a guy to be attracted to me" :p

She is a jerk.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: