2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
rumors..., dont u hate pple who spread them around?
cHuNsAbAbIe012
post Mar 12 2005, 01:08 PM
Post #1

gRaCiE

Group: Member
Member No: 96,997

this girl has been telling me shiet that she's been seeing my boyfriend n that they're together wen i know for a FACT that she's not. she just said all that just to get me mad. she even told me that he told her that he broke up with me. she even went out of her way to find out where i live. she doesnt even know me n she says she hates me...wtf?! n plus she called my boyfriend laughing at me cuz she got me mad. dont u just hate pple who are like that? they're so pathetic n need to get over themselves! get a life!

FireArrow
post Mar 12 2005, 03:40 PM
Post #2

Member No: 110,867

have you ever talked to her

Shattered_Hope
post Mar 12 2005, 05:49 PM
Post #3

...and this is me..

Member No: 57,899

if she doesn't know you...then I'm gonna assume you don't know her either...So you can't just say your b/f is saying the truth(I'm not saying he's not tell the truth...)...if it was so easy to see when people weren't telling the truth...it wouldn't be a lie...Talk to her..and get things straightened up....talking to just your b/f doesn't always help.

dahding
post Mar 12 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #4

whaaaaaaat?

Member No: 16,660

she's just a crazy slut. shoot her and make this world a better place.

and don't let her get to u. u do, and u've lost the fight. so don't let her get to u.

Nicolatofu
post Mar 12 2005, 08:32 PM
Post #5

Group: Official Member
Member No: 47,064

that's stupid. People will always spread rumors, just try not to let them get to you. The more they see that it effects you, the better you'll be as a target for next time.

Pulchritude
post Mar 12 2005, 08:38 PM
Post #6

Tu es laid.

Member No: 106,675

well ever think thats she just might be jealous of you?? just cuz you have somehting she wants... just confront her and b like y u talking shit and hpefully she'll tell the truth. ermm.gif

--x who0ps
post Mar 12 2005, 09:32 PM
Post #7

rwar (;

Member No: 103,308

whoaaa.. actually ive never met someone like that..
dont worry, jst ignore her (;
she`s a bit dented in the head, that`s all wink.gif

yukichan
post Mar 12 2005, 09:38 PM
Post #8

I'll never be who I was again..

Member No: 77,981

QUOTE(Shattered_Hope @ Mar 12 2005, 12:49 PM)
if she doesn't know you...then I'm gonna assume you don't know her either...So you can't just say your b/f is saying the truth(I'm not saying he's not tell the truth...)...if it was so easy to see when people weren't telling the truth...it wouldn't be a lie...Talk to her..and get things straightened up....talking to just your b/f doesn't always help.

i agree...talk it out with her and ur boyfriend...good luck...

QUOTE(dahding @ Mar 12 2005, 3:23 PM)
she's just a crazy slut. shoot her and make this world a better place.

blink.gif maybe shooting her isnt a good idea...lol..

i never met someone like that before...

Chii
post Mar 12 2005, 09:59 PM
Post #9

dakishimetainoni...

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 75,318

i don't mean to cause trouble but has it ever occured to you that she may be telling you the truth...?

just because that guy is your boyfriend doesn't mean sh*t...he may be messing around with her behind your back...don't be so gullible, he could've been lying when he said she called him and laughed at you. he could've said that you cover his ass.

i mean like, why would a girl you don't know tell you that she's messing with your boyfriend? she wouldn't have a grudge against you if you don't even know her ermm.gif

purestkiss101
post Mar 12 2005, 10:07 PM
Post #10

you kissed my bliss away

Member No: 106,695

QUOTE(chii @ Mar 12 2005, 9:59 PM)
i don't mean to cause trouble but has it ever occured to you that she may be telling you the truth...?

just because that guy is your boyfriend doesn't mean sh*t...he may be messing around with her behind your back...don't be so gullible, he could've been lying when he said she called him and laughed at you.  he could've said that you cover his ass. 

i mean like, why would a girl you don't know tell you that she's messing with your boyfriend?  she wouldn't have a grudge against you if you don't even know her ermm.gif

^^sooo tru!!! make sure you have all your facts straight about everything..then deal with her..if it happens again tell her off..

pinayprincess
post Mar 12 2005, 10:09 PM
Post #11

Member No: 81,808

yes b/c one rumor broke me nd my man apart :[ but then we got bak together :]

cHuNsAbAbIe012
post Mar 16 2005, 12:16 AM
Post #12

gRaCiE

ok but...this girl and my boyfriend's ex never got along n he realized it was cuz his ex was popular back in the phillipines and so that girl put her down just because of that. she didnt even know the girl...so it would make sense if she didnt like me from just wat she heard. besides, all of my boyfriend's friends dont like me n e way...but to the point of trying to find out where i live? no not really. but iono..maybe cuz she wants him...but honestly i can tell wen my boyfriend is lying even a lil bit n he's not...but i dont trust her...
he's cheated on me bfore...that's how i know wen he lies...i look back n i realize the difference from wen he lies n wen he doesnt cuz if he DOES lie about something he tells me the truth later. *sigh* i hate being paranoid. i wish i could just trust everyone n not have n e regrets about it.

xXirockhardXx
post Mar 16 2005, 12:31 AM
Post #13

This is all my luck, it's all I got.

Member No: 76,532

Oh god those annoying sluts!! I hate them. They just love to ruin someones life. Just dont pay attention to her and dont let it get to you, just like everyone else said.

Chii
post Mar 16 2005, 12:35 AM
Post #14

dakishimetainoni...

QUOTE(cHuNsAbAbIe012 @ Mar 16 2005, 12:16 AM)
ok but...this girl and my boyfriend's ex never got along n he realized it was cuz his ex was popular back in the phillipines and so that girl put her down just because of that. she didnt even know the girl...so it would make sense if she didnt like me from just wat she heard. besides, all of my boyfriend's friends dont like me n e way...but to the point of trying to find out where i live? no not really. but iono..maybe cuz she wants him...but honestly i can tell wen my boyfriend is lying even a lil bit n he's not...but i dont trust her...
he's cheated on me bfore...that's how i know wen he lies...i look back n i realize the difference from wen he lies n wen he doesnt cuz if he DOES lie about something he tells me the truth later. *sigh* i hate being paranoid. i wish i could just trust everyone n not have n e regrets about it.

sigh...sweets, if he has cheated on you before why do you still have faith in him? you know that he's cheated and you don't know if you caught all the times he has...just because you've seen through those lies...doesn't mean you can see through them all...

the longer a piece of gum is stuck under a desk...the longer and harder it will be to get it loose and unstuck...

whywasisostupid
post Mar 16 2005, 01:51 PM
Post #15

i need an sn change.

Member No: 27,746

what is your boyfriend doing about it?

cHuNsAbAbIe012
post Mar 16 2005, 02:28 PM
Post #16

gRaCiE

he's so not lying to me. i can tell. wow...he never gets this mad wen i dont trust him. it's how i get mad wen i tell him the truth but he still doubts me. i get so mad n frustrated. i really think he's telling the truth and i know that he's not pulling an act. i just think this girl is saying stuff not just cuz of me but cuz she really likes him n wants to get him. im just going to trust him n not n e one else...i dotn wanna be paranoid n e more so im not going to be.

Chii
post Mar 16 2005, 08:24 PM
Post #17

dakishimetainoni...

^^someitmes it's not paranoia...when us women suspect something...we're usually right, it's our instinct...

don't be biased in this because you're too deeply in love...because the longer you stay that way, the more it's going to hurt...

[[trOpIcaL]] kiS...
post Mar 16 2005, 08:53 PM
Post #18

Join the dark side! We have cookies ^-^

Member No: 84,303

omg, I HATE rumors!!! i get a new one all the time cause people are jealous of me or sumtin! it pisses me off so much! my best friend transsferred schools cause of these REALLY bad rumors going around about her and bullying and stuff! o, and that girl's a bitch to tell you that! tell her...i dunno 0.0 make up a good comeback ^-^

zbrittanyz
post Mar 16 2005, 09:44 PM
Post #19

Member No: 28,039

People just need to learn to get a life. They spread rumors because they have no self confience in themselves and put down other people to boost their ego. I hate that.

cHuNsAbAbIe012
post Mar 18 2005, 07:01 PM
Post #20

gRaCiE

well...turns out the whole thing is tru but...we talked things out..i mean he never did n e thing with her just went on dates with her. iono tho...iono wats gonna happen n e more...he just lost all my trust. i can believe n e thing he says now.

angelrevelation
post Mar 19 2005, 02:23 AM
Post #21

You can't keep running from what you're trying to find.

Member No: 54,096

hmmm... ppl at my school don't spread any rumors, at least not that i know of mellow.gif

tinababy143
post Mar 19 2005, 02:24 AM
Post #22

Serious As A Heart Attack.

Member No: 11,344

ugh! i hated it in middle//high school and i STILL hate it! im in college, live in san francisco ((my hometown is san diego)) and people are STILL down there spreading rumors about me! laaaaame!

whatiismae
post Mar 19 2005, 03:43 PM
Post #23

THE EVERGLOW

Member No: 114,409

talk to your boyfriend about it, and he tells her in front of everyone to stop spreading rumors and quit stalking him and you around, she'll probably stop from embarrassment. but first you have to talk to her and if she acts like a total bitch about everything, then do the boyfriend ting.

heyyfrankie
post Mar 19 2005, 05:42 PM
Post #24

This bitch better work!

Member No: 28,095

eh. i do hate people like that. they piss me off not because of what they are saying, but because of how stupid they are. wacko.gif they are just soooooo stupid! mad.gif i am so thankful that i don't have anyone like that around me. if i did, i would be forced to stab them. happy.gif

Chii
post Mar 19 2005, 10:01 PM
Post #25

dakishimetainoni...

QUOTE(cHuNsAbAbIe012 @ Mar 18 2005, 7:01 PM)
well...turns out the whole thing is tru but...we talked things out..i mean he never did n e thing with her just went on dates with her. iono tho...iono wats gonna happen n e more...he just lost all my trust. i can believe n e thing he says now.

dump him

stop letting him walk all over you like this, how many times has he cheated on you so far?

don't let any man repeatedly stomp all over your heart, no matter how sorry he is or pretends to be

be strong my dear console.gif

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: