AP or no AP?, I need help D:
loveOURworld
post Sep 11 2010, 09:23 PM
Post #1

go green! :D

Group: Member
Member No: 647,023

So I am a junior this year in high school and I am currently taking 4 AP classes: AP Biology, AP Language & Composition, AP Psychology, and APUSH. I am okay with all my AP classes except my AP Lang class. I have it as my last period and because I am in a sport, this means I will be going to miss a majority of that class during the season which doesn't end until late October. I thought about switching periods, but that would affect my schedule entirely, and it wouldn't work out. I was debating whether or not I should drop out not only because of the sport but because I'm not sure if I can successfully handle all 4 of my AP classes. My teacher said we'll be doing lots of writing and such in that class and if we were to miss it, we would have to make it up somehow and being in extracurricular activities is no excuse. Should I just drop out and switch to honors just to be safe? I know junior year is important and I want to do well. Please give me your opinions.

Start new topic
Replies
loveOURworld
post Sep 12 2010, 07:53 PM
Post #2

go green! :D

Group: Member
Member No: 647,023

I think three AP's are good enough for me this year. I hope I will be able to switch out tomorrow before it's too late. Thanks for all your help everyone!

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: