Reply to this topicStart new topic
Am I over reacting?
Bitterissweet
post Oct 31 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 489,625

So my boyfriend and I agreed that we were gonna go watch paranormal activity and go trick or treating after on Halloween night and the day of he suddenly says his parents won't let him go so I say it's okay it's no big deal and he's saying sorry and everything but then a couple hours later, I call him and all of a sudden, he says he's trick or treating with his neighbor while I'm sitting at home. I couldve gone out with my friends but I decided to stay home so he wouldn't feel bad about ditching me last minute but apparently, I'm the only person alone at Home now watching movies by myself. I'm kind of just like what the hell but then I feel like I'm over reacting. Am I over reacting?

karmakiller
post Oct 31 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #2

DDR \\ I'm Dee :)

Group: Mentor
Member No: 384,020

I don't think you're overreacting by being hurt that he told you one thing and did another. If you were ready to go break all his things over this, then you would be :p

Maybe his parents wanted him to go with his neighbors? I don't know how old they are, but maybe your boyfriend didn't think you'd want to come along (if they are younger).

HeartOfPandora
post Oct 31 2009, 11:42 PM
Post #3

i like boobies, yes I do. I like boobies - how 'bout you?

Member No: 662,457

If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't even invited to go to anything at all. :\ I'm sitting at home talking to people hundreds of miles away and imaginary cuddling with them.

DoubleJ
post Oct 31 2009, 11:56 PM
Post #4

The Resident Drunk

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 593,266

If it makes you feel any better, I am at work tonight but I am making money...so that isn't bad lol. I don't think you are overreacting. I

Maccabee
post Nov 1 2009, 01:07 AM
Post #5

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 593,382

your lucky.
i have no friends and wasnt asked anywhere, and i have liked the same girl since i moved to texas. 5 years. but she doesnt date.

fixtatik
post Nov 1 2009, 11:49 AM
Post #6

Member No: 648,123

QUOTE(HeartOfPandora @ Oct 31 2009, 11:42 PM) *
If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't even invited to go to anything at all. :\ I'm sitting at home talking to people hundreds of miles away and imaginary cuddling with them.

That was imaginary?! WTF. We're through, you hooker.

@ OP: Last I checked, watching movies isn't overreacting, especially if they're good movies. Kinda like the movies Pandora ditched me for.

HeartOfPandora
post Nov 1 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #7

i like boobies, yes I do. I like boobies - how 'bout you?

Member No: 662,457

QUOTE(fixtatik @ Nov 1 2009, 11:49 AM) *
That was imaginary?! WTF. We're through, you hooker.
Noooh! D: It wasn't imaginary with yoooou, it was for reeaalz. :3 /gives cookie

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: