Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kingdom Hearts 2
DrSMooTH
post Apr 4 2005, 03:44 AM
Post #1

Senior Itis

Group: Member
Member No: 121,007

Hey. One of the biggest games from '02 was the game Kingdom Hearts. It shattered the old standard for RPGs and became one of the greatest games in history for the PS2.

3 years later......

Kingdom Hearts 2 BABY!!!! Yeah, its gonna freakin rock!! Neway, created this topic for any of you with opinions about the first game and or have info about KH2, or are just eagerly waiting for its release in America (like me biggrin.gif )

Lightner
post Apr 4 2005, 10:23 AM
Post #2

Im Gavin HI!!

Member No: 111,644

hm... for me... kingdom hearts didnt do that much... sry but... weee... he foguht with a key... my prime game was FFX FFX-2 cept their done with FFX stuff. but now now i play FFXI. .. but hey... ill try kingdom hearts 2...

Ballpointpencil
post Apr 4 2005, 11:21 AM
Post #3

E=Fb Musicians Theory of Relativity

Member No: 109,045

KH was awesome, and I can't wait for the second! It will be great... I hope.

racoons > you
post Apr 4 2005, 11:28 AM
Post #4

Another ditch in the road... you keep moving

Member No: 85,152

should this be in technology? ah well. i played kh once.. it was nice!

*tweeak*
post Apr 4 2005, 11:50 AM
Post #5

moved to technology

wow, i got this confused with the game boy game for a minute and almost closed this. i like kh1, but i never get to play it. i hate the game boy game

Godsend
post Apr 4 2005, 01:07 PM
Post #6

Member No: 14,856

i hear auron makes his appearance... ah i want to see auron and sephiroth.... (auron cant lose... he's alrdy dead...)

*kryogenix*
post Apr 4 2005, 06:04 PM
Post #7

it's a kiddy game, i don't want to play it.

pandamonium
post Apr 4 2005, 06:23 PM
Post #8

cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow

Member No: 37,142

QUOTE(kryogenix @ Apr 4 2005, 6:04 PM)

who cares if its a kiddy game i know i still play mario games like mario party, its still a good game. i also cant wait for it to come out.

FoOd
post Apr 5 2005, 12:37 AM
Post #9

Member No: 101,212

QUOTE(kryogenix @ Apr 4 2005, 4:04 PM)

Basically you want games that include foul language, and girls that are nearly stripped down to nothing. wink.gif hee hee just kidding laugh.gif
But yea, it is viewed as a kiddy game, but once you play it, you can get addicted to it laugh.gif

hm... for me... kingdom hearts didnt do that much... sry but... weee... he foguht with a key... my prime game was FFX FFX-2 cept their done with FFX stuff. but now now i play FFXI. .. but hey... ill try kingdom hearts 2...

When he fought with a key, thats what made it different. Also this game was different than all the other Squaresoft(or Squarenix, whatever) that were made. It had a good storyline!!! *gasp* ohmy.gif The most recent FF games had plotholes and the characters were annoying me. stubborn.gif

*tweeak*
post Apr 5 2005, 05:04 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(pandamonium @ Apr 4 2005, 6:23 PM)
who cares if its a kiddy game i know i still play mario games like mario party, its still a good game. i also cant wait for it to come out.

mario party kicks ass

and anyway, kiddy games are the best kind. pointless violence annoys the hell out of me. thats why i dont get very far in most games, actually, because i get sick of fighting. i always make my neighbors (whoever they may be) get me past the big battles

Veloso
post Apr 6 2005, 05:21 PM
Post #11

~CaNDy~i crave for it

Member No: 50,257

QUOTE(FoOd @ Apr 5 2005, 12:37 AM)
Basically you want games that include foul language, and girls that are nearly stripped down to nothing.  wink.gif  hee hee just kidding  laugh.gif
But yea, it is viewed as a kiddy game, but once you play it, you can get addicted to it  laugh.gif
When he fought with a key, thats what made it different. Also this game was different than all the other Squaresoft(or Squarenix, whatever) that were made. It had a good storyline!!! *gasp* ohmy.gif  The most recent FF games had plotholes and the characters were annoying me.  stubborn.gif

heck yea...at first when i played Kh1 i was like hahahaha kiddy game....but when i played it it was like WHOA this is tite...I WANT THE KEYBLADE...im such a kid...hehehe...and partly bcuz im a FF FAN myself so anything they make is good...and DISNEY rock dude..i remember when i was lil boy and i would watch a movie like MULAN..hahaha..i liked the second one too...and rite now im FINISH the GAMEBOY one and it kinnda tite...but the control is hard to get use to...

Eryi
post Apr 9 2005, 01:09 PM
Post #12

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 77,305

_smile.gif Kingdom hearts rocked! I can't wait for KHII. Aurons going to be in that one.

*kryogenix*
post Apr 9 2005, 03:20 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(pandamonium @ Apr 4 2005, 6:23 PM)

dude, i was kidding. i was mocking those who call mario, zelda and all the nintendo games kiddy.

WhiteLotus*
post Apr 9 2005, 11:45 PM
Post #14

Member No: 44,332

I've been waiting forever for that to come out.

It's supposed to be released this year, but NOOO! SquareEnix is going to push the date FATHER back until 2006.

Must be orking hard. KH2 is going to be on Two Disks.

EXPLO5ION
post Apr 10 2005, 01:25 AM
Post #15

A.K.A. Simplicityxx

Member No: 56,813

^ Its gonna be on two disks!! huh.gif oh cool.

I enjoyed the first game. Didn't really enjoy the Chain of Memories though. Everytime I watch the trailer for KH2, i always get hyped up because it looks great.

reanimateddroid
post Nov 11 2005, 12:42 AM
Post #16

Member No: 94,164

how long is it expected to be if its on 2 disks? and i dont really think KH was that much a kidde game due to certain issues it raised. well at least for me

*RiC3xBoy*
post Nov 11 2005, 12:51 AM
Post #17

It comes out in March.

Eryi
post Nov 11 2005, 01:26 PM
Post #18

I saw April. mellow.gif

*RiC3xBoy*
post Nov 11 2005, 08:53 PM
Post #19

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/915410.html
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=281270
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/242696.asp

Those say March, but knowing SquareEnix, it'll prob be pushed back to April anyway.

NeonYellowSharpi...
post Nov 11 2005, 09:08 PM
Post #20

Member No: 291,510

Kingdom Hearts is my all time favorite Square-Enix game, no hands down. I was just playing it for the 14th time about 2 days ago. I can never get enough of it. I've drawn the characters too many times to count, and have RPed plots for it on gaia on many occasions. I'm in three on that site right now. I have the theme song in Japanese too, and I know it by heart. I think I'm a little addicted, but hey, what's wrong with a little healthy addiction?

Spoiler - They're putting the Loin King in it. It Tetsuyo Nemoya's favorite Disney movie. Sora's such a cute little lion cub. He looks like Kovu.

lilphoenix
post Nov 12 2005, 12:02 AM
Post #21

I'm just a little bit crazy...

Member No: 19,760

QUOTE(NeonYellowSharpie @ Nov 11 2005, 9:08 PM)
Kingdom Hearts is my all time favorite Square-Enix game, no hands down. I was just playing it for the 14th time about 2 days ago. I can never get enough of it. I've drawn the characters too many times to count, and have RPed plots for it on gaia on many occasions. I'm in three on that site right now. I have the theme song in Japanese too, and I know it by heart. I think I'm a little addicted, but hey, what's wrong with a little healthy addiction?

Spoiler - They're putting the Loin King in it. It Tetsuyo Nemoya's favorite Disney movie. Sora's such a cute little lion cub. He looks like Kovu.

Comment Re: Spoiler - It is loin or lion? LOL.

KHII looks grrreat...

umbreon
post Nov 12 2005, 03:37 AM
Post #22

&skye.

Member No: 23,082

QUOTE(WhiteLotus* @ Apr 9 2005, 11:45 PM)
I've been waiting forever for that to come out.

It's supposed to be released this year, but NOOO! SquareEnix is going to push the date FATHER back until 2006.

Must be orking hard. KH2 is going to be on Two Disks.

Awesome! Two disks :D I absoluteley looove Kingdom Hearts ^^ It's my favorite game on PS2 besides DDR. My cousin gave me this site with a ton of KH2 spoilers. http://kh2.co.uk/ there!

Eryi
post Nov 12 2005, 07:40 AM
Post #23

I'm just wondering how Sora's Keyblade would be involved in the fight, when he's a lion..

EXPLO5ION
post Nov 13 2005, 05:00 AM
Post #24

A.K.A. Simplicityxx

Member No: 56,813

He just holds it in his mouth. I saw a few shots of him as a lion on IGN.

DrSMooTH
post Dec 31 2005, 09:31 AM
Post #25

Senior Itis

Member No: 121,007

I've got some more info on Kh2

-Despite rumors, KH2 is on ONE disk (holy crap)
-BHK is named Roxas
-Yes, it is scheduled for American release in March 2006, but will more than likely be pushed back because of translation and voice actors (alot of them are still unconfirmed)
-There seem to be five summons: Genie, Peter Pan, Chicken Little, YuRiPa (Yuna, Rikku and Paine, as fairies), and Stitch
-You will be able to play as Roxas, as a preface to Sora's story (or main plot in KH2)
-Tarzan's world WILL NOT be returning (due to copyright problems)
-The Gummi system has been revamped
-There is a new drive system in which you can tranform into four forms (as reported and seen):
1) Valor Form - Sora merges with Goofy; clothes turn red and hold 2 keyblades(standard keyblades are Kingdom Key and Oathkeeper)
2) Wisdom Form - Sora merges with Donald; clothes turn blue, Keyblade gets longer (and holds it behind him), and you glide instead of running
3) Master Form - Sora merges with Goofy and Donald; clothes turn yellow and hold 2 keyblades(standard keyblades are Kingdom Key and Oblivion)
4) Final Form - Sora merges with Goofy and Donald; clothes turn white and hold 2 keyblades(standard keyblades are Oathkeeper and Oblivion)

.........That was a lot of info. As of 12/22/05, KH2 has been released in Japan, and in a record time of 3 days, had already reached 3 million copies sold ohmy.gif . Now, I get all my info from Kingdom Hearts Ultimania, and will be happy to update if anyone is still interested in this topic.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: