Reply to this topicStart new topic
what do you do...
Wishful_Dream
post Feb 19 2005, 03:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 92,400

when you feel like your REALLY losing your best friend or something?

like.. tomorrow, i'm going to hangout with her.. but I still feel like I'm losing her to this other girl.. but that other girl is our really close friend.. so ya..

I just feel kinda bad.. because they always talk to eachother, and we don't talk much anymore..

It's like our close friend doesn't really want me to get involved...

how do I stop myself from feeling like I'm losing someone? cuz, clearly I'm not really... ><

and last time.. she wrote in her xanga questioning that, "what is better? a close friend or a best friend?"

anyways, what do you think is better? close friend or best friend? please include reasons.. =)

I just wanna know. =x opinions please. thanks.

close this if it's already made, but give me the link to the topic! =)

misoshiru
post Feb 19 2005, 03:41 AM
Post #2

yan lin♥

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 13,627

i'd talk to her about it if i were you. explain it to her, but don't try to make it seem that its her fault. tell her what you feel and that you feel hurt by her.

i wouldn't know between best friend and close friend because my best friends are my close friends.

sweetdreamsx3
post Feb 19 2005, 09:52 AM
Post #3

Member No: 38,082

I'll talk to her about it because afterward, she's your best friend. And best friends don't keep secrets from each other. :] Haha, that's just bs right there, but seriously talk to her about it.

racoons > you
post Feb 19 2005, 09:53 AM
Post #4

Another ditch in the road... you keep moving

Member No: 85,152

just talk to her about it... otherwise she may not even know she's doing it.

Shattered_Hope
post Feb 19 2005, 11:03 AM
Post #5

...and this is me..

Member No: 57,899

the only thing you can do is to tell her what's she's doing to you..and how you feel about it. to be honest with you...best friends are just another way of saying close friends...there's really no difference. console.gif

leeniex3
post Feb 19 2005, 12:36 PM
Post #6

leenie <3

Member No: 74,816

just get another best firend because .. that happened to me but in the end she forgot about that girl and was like im so sorry ..

to-devastate
post Feb 19 2005, 12:46 PM
Post #7

highfive.

Member No: 32,951

hm. i feel that way too.
well; i guess just talk to her about it. i dont think that you're best friend tries to block you out.. and you're close friend- maybe she's just like that? lol. I'm not sure because I don't know how they act around you; but just talk about it. Soon enough, it's going to be all cleared up.

xSiLLyMex
post Feb 19 2005, 01:46 PM
Post #8

i know right?

Member No: 40,129

If u guys were really good best frends then she'll come back to u. Thats how I felt when my best frend was getting close to this other gir. I just let her do wat she wants. Nd in the end she came back to me. Nd the other girl started bitching about her. So if shes really ur best frend then she'll come back to u, if not then..I guess she doesnt deserve to b ur best frend...

Just_Dream
post Feb 19 2005, 01:47 PM
Post #9

durian

Member No: 3,860

Sorry, but I stopped believing in "best friends" a LONG LONG time ago. That was so middle school to me... And it's been 3 years since I ever had a best friend.

In my opinion, when you have a best friend and call them your best friend, you're somewhat obligated to hang around them all the time.. sticking like glue. You're obligated to go places with them, etc.

Versus a close friend you just like to talk to, you don't have to hang around them all the time, it's like whatever.. you know?

And best of all, most people fight over being your best friend or steal your best friend away, and you'd be like "WTF?! That's my best friend!" Like you just did right now.. whistling.gif Anyway, you see what I mean? Most people also think that you can have only 1 best friend.. I know some that thought so.

I have close friends... A few, but still very close. They're there for me and close friends has a different meaning.. :]

angelrevelation
post Feb 19 2005, 05:01 PM
Post #10

You can't keep running from what you're trying to find.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 54,096

close friends are great, but best friends are the ppl who you can be away from for a long time, and when you see them again, are just as close, if not closer, then before. and you can tell them everything and they wont judge you or anything, and try to cheer you up... etc

just talk to her about it _smile.gif . and if you grow apart, well, srry. but it always happens ermm.gif

heyyfrankie
post Feb 19 2005, 05:04 PM
Post #11

This bitch better work!

Member No: 28,095

i think that a best friend is better! i think that a best friend is someone that will be beside you no matter what and a close friend is just someone that you can talk to and hang out with...not as special as a best friend. and i am sorry that you feel like you are losing your best friend. even though you think you aren't, you probably are. (or else you wouldn't be feeling this way.) just talk to her about it and tell her how you feel. good luck! flowers.gif

ChellyDasWassup
post Feb 19 2005, 05:13 PM
Post #12

School's out...Summer's IN

Member No: 88,177

well i have this friend and slowly we r growing apart..i dunno..i guess she feels i dont tell her nething n i personally dont have time for that kinda attitude...but if u value ur friendship alot w/ her then try n make things work n not lose a possibly good friend...

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: