Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do you think theres a difference
tinababy143
post May 2 2004, 10:31 PM
Post #1

Serious As A Heart Attack.

Group: Member
Member No: 11,344

Do you think theres a difference when saying "i love you" to someone and being IN LOVE with someone?? For example..my boyyfriend and i tell each other we love each other..because we do..we have very strong feelings for each other..but we make it clear to one another that we arent IN LOVE with each other. Do you guys think theres a difference between the two??

whomps
post May 2 2004, 10:34 PM
Post #2

:hammer:

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 7,700

Well in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.. I don't think there's a difference.

But I think there's a difference when you say "I love you" to your mother.. You love her, but you're not IN love with her.

In a boyfriend/girlfriend or a marriage or something like that.. there's not really a difference, because you love them right? And you wanna be with them right ? So yeah.. You're in loooovee and stuff =)

Just_Dream
post May 2 2004, 10:38 PM
Post #3

durian

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 3,860

Yea, I mean, if you really do think you love him, then you would say it. Guys should know. But some girls say it or the guy says it to the girl and a short while thet break up.. It wasn't love.. must've been lust...

*AngelicEyz00*
post May 2 2004, 10:39 PM
Post #4

YES!!! Ther IS a difference between lobing someone and being IN LOVE with someone. Well, there is for me personally. For example, I was with my ex for a couple of months, and I knew I loved him. After about 7 or 8 months, I knew I was IN-LOVE... then after I moved, an we grew just a little apart, I went back to just loving him (of course i felt in love with him when i'd see him)...

Anywho, bottom line, to me, there is a difference between loving someone, and being in love with someone

Winter
post May 4 2004, 01:02 AM
Post #5

Member No: 3,904

I think there is a difference. But I don't really know how to say it...

xjjajeengx
post May 4 2004, 01:07 AM
Post #6

advanced newbie... S2

Member No: 752

well... i think that when you say it, sometimes it can be like a subconsious thing... just like a "bye" or "hi", a typically standard saying for a couple to say...

but i mean, if you truly mean it, then i think there is a difference. its hard to know if ur in love if you arent... but its easy to tell when you truly realize how much that person means to you and how much you need that person. just my "2 cents" (i took jimmy's little phrase there... wink.gif )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: