Reply to this topicStart new topic
do u remember your first date was like, give me some hints for my first
whosthesraka
post May 29 2004, 09:25 PM
Post #1

mr.nike&jordans

Group: Member
Member No: 17,933

yeah so sad this my first date is just in a few days how was yours and any adivice u might have on plez be free to post it alrighty
thanks

~SrakaSeeker~

XxKrNqTcUiTyxX
post May 29 2004, 09:40 PM
Post #2

Miss Alice

Member No: 1,454

aww congrats!!! hmm..yu can go for da old movie and restaurant date happy.gif tats alwais sweet

*krnxswat*
post May 29 2004, 09:45 PM
Post #3

I remember on my first day.. oh nevermind, I didn't even go on a date yet. _dry.gif

silver-rain
post May 29 2004, 09:54 PM
Post #4

hi. call me linda.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 3,475

QUOTE(XxKrNqTcUiTyxX @ May 29 2004, 10:40 PM)
aww congrats!!! hmm..yu can go for da old movie and restaurant date happy.gif tats alwais sweet

yeah, that's where i went on my first date- to the movies. it was fun.

*liquidize*
post May 30 2004, 12:46 PM
Post #5

i didn't go on a date yet...but i will suggest you don't take it too far...and like try to slip ur hands down her pants or anything like that.. thats something you should never do on the first date.

Blueiyzboy
post May 30 2004, 12:48 PM
Post #6

GOT CREATEBLOG?

Member No: 12,544

My First Date was very casual...
We went to the movies and I paid for her ticket and what-ever she wanted to eat. Then we saw the movie I put my arm around her if she didint mind and we held hands... after we went to Starbucks and it was raining I gave her my hoodie. I paid for her Coffee and we walked around for a while and we sat on a bench watching the moon fall.

ShinHwaFreaK08
post May 30 2004, 02:40 PM
Post #7

x o9.o9.o5 x

Member No: 12,346

hMm. never been on a date before sad.gif. eHh, oh well. anyways, but yeah. most people go to movies on their first date, so why not try something different, like a picnic in the park, or a picnic under the moon happy.gif. that would be sweet. *sigh* cry.gif. remember to give her roses wink.gif

- Christine

*Kathleen*
post May 30 2004, 07:24 PM
Post #8

I think my first official date was back in seventh grade, when I was at an ice skating rink with a guy that I didn't really like. Then our mutual friend (who thought we looked "cute" together) wanted us to kiss, but I resisted. Other than that, I think ice skating is a nice date. _smile.gif

GuardianAngel18
post May 30 2004, 08:24 PM
Post #9

Member No: 17,498

It was nice to get wet. Hahah!! My and my ex stay in the nice cold rain!

pikimoo
post May 30 2004, 08:32 PM
Post #10

ThePinkPanda

Member No: 13,168

Ugh. My first and only date was at the mall. But it wasn't really a date because my bro, my mom, her friend, and her friend's 3 kids(ages 10, 14, and 15) were there. Then, his friends saw us and started saying crap about me and calling me preppy. He got pissed at them and stalked them all around the mall, yelling at them every chance he got. And to top it all off, his ex girlfriend was with them and threw soda at him. They all just LOVED making big scenes. mad.gif Oh yeah, he knocked over a huge stack of electronic equipment at Suncoast.

Bad date.

Luster Soldier
post May 30 2004, 08:40 PM
Post #11

ÖÐÎÄÈí¼þ

Member No: 10,655

Well, it's always a good idea to go to some place where there is a lot of fun stuff to do. Like the arcade of the carnival. My first date was at a carnival, and it rocked :D.

LiNHy POO
post May 30 2004, 08:52 PM
Post #12

WUT THA DUCK?

Member No: 14,138

hmm... we went to the movies... cuddled and he tried to kiss me but horribly missed twice.. (his aim not chance) and then we drove around... i was laughing the whole time!!! laugh.gif

tinababy143
post May 31 2004, 12:39 AM
Post #13

Serious As A Heart Attack.

Member No: 11,344

well..my first date ever was just at his house watching movies and spending the nite..but my first date with my current boyyfriend was a walk in the park..we were holding hands and talked..then sat on a bench and talked..then went to eat and talked..hehe..it was a great way for us to get to know each other..

kewljeans
post May 31 2004, 01:23 AM
Post #14

BOO!

Member No: 18,660

you should do something she wants to do.. maybe you can find out before you go on your first date =] and girls might like something not so typical but then thats really up to your girl and you - and i dunno.. but i personally dont like it when i go on a frist date with a guy and they try to rush things.. just take things nice and slow tongue.gif

Note
post May 31 2004, 10:53 PM
Post #15

I have 6 blue blocks :3

Member No: 14,959

hey.
on the second day. you should just hang out with her. don't buy her nothing. cause the secound time is still to early to get her anything.

::jerry::

MrElsewhere
post May 31 2004, 11:28 PM
Post #16

Change Gon Come

Member No: 18,822

QUOTE(Blueiyzboy @ May 30 2004, 12:48 PM)
My First Date was very casual...
We went to the movies and I paid for her ticket and what-ever she wanted to eat. Then we saw the movie I put my arm around her if she didint mind and we held hands... after we went to Starbucks and it was raining I gave her my hoodie. I paid for her Coffee and we walked around for a while and we sat on a bench watching the moon fall.

do wat dat guy did..

i dunno wat i would do cuzz me have no date yet.. cry.gif

GothpunkGClover
post May 31 2004, 11:37 PM
Post #17

website designer

Member No: 1,237

Mine was pretty good, I was with two other friends but it was pretty nice. It was like everything was going perfect. Good times. laugh.gif

jaeman
post Jun 2 2004, 07:58 AM
Post #18

Group: Official Member
Member No: 10,581

My first date. Hmm, we didn't go to the movies because we couldn't have a conversation. So my date went on at a moderately expensive restaurant, money donated by my parents. The restaurant was on top of a dock, you know. The "seaside restaurants". Those are so cool and romantic. happy.gif

whosthesraka
post Jun 3 2004, 10:32 PM
Post #19

mr.nike&jordans

Member No: 17,933

well people i forgot abvout this posting well it was like the following turned out to be good..

I piked her up on a firday afternoon like 5:00 pm and we went to the movies we watched the day after tomorrow. since she though it was sad she wanted to cry so she laided her head on my shoulder and u know like cuddled up. i was like woot woot! haha no i was like oh well cool and then after the movie finshes the room gets man dark for like 3 seconds she kissed me and i was like .......... i dont know what i did but i went along with it and there it was like a 5 second emotional kiss but to me was like nothing idunno i was like away from earth for those seconds. and then she was like smiling and blah blah and started to talk about the movie. but i didnt realize my friends were there and they saw me kissing her and they like woot woot! haha but they all got g/fs so it was like u joined the club home boy, after that we ate and then i returned her home at 10:00. the movie ended i think at 7:30 not sure forgot anyway so then after we ate that finshe at 9:00 and then we just walked along the park and she just gazed at the stars and moon smiling weird so then i challenge her to a baaketball game and i let her beat me haha so then she was happy and then she went wild she jumped on me and started kissing me and we laided on the floor which was so dirty omg but no one was there and it was creepy i never though a first date would be like this and never knew she liked me so much. so then after that i was stuned i was like............ for like the whole day well night and the day after that day i mean night. so thats how it was i left her home went home and didnt sleep i was justthinking of her the whole time and this time i wasnt just thinking of her looks which by the way is GREAT but actually her herslef and so the next next day i got her this heart with a sign that says i love you and she though it was cute and kissed me in front my friends on the cheek and my friends were like awwwwww omg so embrassing too bad am not in their school oh well that was my first date and i already have had 5 more but its way to long
peace
~SrakaSeeker~

aznrocksta
post Jul 3 2004, 06:48 PM
Post #20

jesus loves losers

Member No: 27,385

just show her a good time. doesnt matter where u go. just make sure that after, she cant wait to do it again

souljrr_kid
post Jul 3 2004, 09:07 PM
Post #21

Where's my adobo?

Member No: 16,633

My first date was to a carnival at a church. Later we went to the movies. Well, firsts dates are tough. If you got the money, a movie and a dinner would be perfect (movie tix are freakn expensive now a days). But if your pockets are full of lint then i suggest a picnic or something. and rent a movie, snuggle and stuff. be romantic, chicks like that stuff. haha

ikayto
post Jul 4 2004, 08:36 PM
Post #22

Assistant Manager of Personal

Member No: 26,922

first date........was movie.......and a semi-cheap restraunt.........if you play ur cards right a kiss is always acceptable :D

well you can always pay half for the movie and half for the dinner....if ur short...;p.....

movie = 20 bux...

food at a decent resraunt =20+

getting to first base = priceless

fullmusicedmajor
post Jul 4 2004, 09:40 PM
Post #23

Sweet n' Sexy

Member No: 9,489

movies are good, but yuo dont really get to know eachother that well during that time. Dinner is good. Mall is good. Kiss isnt always acceptable on first date. 2nd date its acceptable. Oh and both people should pay for themselves, because its a equal world, but hey, some people have dif opinions.

ikayto
post Jul 4 2004, 11:28 PM
Post #24

Assistant Manager of Personal

Member No: 26,922

well a kiss depends on how well you did :D....and its always nice if the guy paid for things

Caustic
post Jul 5 2004, 05:37 AM
Post #25

rawr

Member No: 26,961

Movies never fail. Remember to pay for everything.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: