Reply to this topicStart new topic
how 2 become friends w. the guy i like, update frm"would u tell him u liked him"
TYPiKALFEMME
post Jun 12 2005, 12:06 AM
Post #1

Heart | broken -Once again.

Group: Member
Member No: 109,092

hey this is a updation frm my last post a while ago on "would you tell the guy you liked them?" the old post; im surprised its still being commted on and a hot topic also.

but anyways, i have talked to him more and more since then & im getting to know him more&more. and i am going to tell him i like him at the end of this school year. and well i have asked him questions like how would he feel if someone he knew, came up to him and said they liked him..would you'd be surprised? he said, yeah i would be surprised but i would want me and her to be friends first then we'll see frm there. // see, i mostly talk to him online because when i have class with him, he sits far away and in english were mostly doing a lot of stuff that gives us no time to socialize. and so my question is, HOW do i become friends with him? i mean i dont wanna come out of no where and say okay hey ...him.. lets hang out during lunch and be friends? because it sounds pretty corny. i mean we are friends but not in as if me actually hang out w. him, but i would like to do that

aera
post Jun 12 2005, 01:17 AM
Post #2

*scribble scribble*

Group: Member
Member No: 119,610

its the end of the year... so there isnt much time... but i'll just pretend that there is.

slowly start talking to him more and more, and if there was an english test or something, you can say something like "did you do well on the english test" or something like that. and if you have any friends that are friends with him, then they can invite him to hang out and you guys can hang out together.

topsyturvy
post Jun 12 2005, 02:27 AM
Post #3

naïvety

Group: Human
Member No: 488

^ Agree. Unless you're sure you'll still see him next year, you'd better hurry ermm.gif

If you guys were meant to be, you wouldn't have any trouble looking for something to talk about. I like akina's idea of a group hang-out.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: