3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
High school for only boys!!, Is it gay??
medic
post Jul 19 2009, 01:06 AM
Post #51

Seoul Rocks!

Group: Member
Member No: 155,811

I have been in multiple "all male" ordeals, and it's actually not that bad. It's not homosexual at all, and actually cuts down on the bull shit drama and other shit that women start and continue to provoke. I only had to do it for a year and 4 months though, I can only imagine how bad it would be after 4 years.

Although, it makes you a damn pervert and every time you see a woman your first reaction is "I'd f*ck that!".

It's all in all not that bad, but it makes you miss tits and vagina's a lot.

Blyat
post Jul 19 2009, 10:03 AM
Post #52

Group: Official Member
Member No: 667,832

I could never go to an All-girl school
I get a long better with my Guy friends
and all that nit-pit drama D:
na uh

Tomates
post Jul 19 2009, 10:39 AM
Post #53

poison

Group: Official Member
Member No: 629,020

i remember my mom always telling me that if we didn't move to where i am today, she would try to get me to an all girls school. I don't think i could ever do that.

iExquisite
post Jul 21 2009, 01:29 PM
Post #54

TooMuch Swagg

Member No: 645,693

QUOTE(medic @ Jul 19 2009, 02:06 AM) *
I have been in multiple "all male" ordeals, and it's actually not that bad. It's not homosexual at all, and actually cuts down on the bull shit drama and other shit that women start and continue to provoke. I only had to do it for a year and 4 months though, I can only imagine how bad it would be after 4 years.

Although, it makes you a damn pervert and every time you see a woman your first reaction is "I'd f*ck that!".

It's all in all not that bad, but it makes you miss tits and vagina's a lot.

i am happy you made this statement because i agree with you 100%
i personally don't do this because my mother taught me to have more respect for females
one day this girl was passing by on a motorcycle with someone potentially her bf driving the motorcycle and she was in the back
she was hot , with her hair blowing in the wind and some of the dudes infront of my school was like "Ooh yeah babe, i would f*ck her"
i mean it normal but f*cked up!

angelsdiss
post Jul 23 2009, 09:30 AM
Post #55

Member No: 738,371

I would not go to an all-girl's school until hell freezes over and the devil decides to give free sleigh rides.

I couldn't live without my dude friends, they keep me sane. Besides, I found that I hate most girls around my age, all catty and b!tchy. I shudder to think about what it would be like to be around people like them all the time. I like hanging out with guys.

But then again, when school starts this year I'll be going to an online academy, which is pretty much isolation...

iExquisite
post Jul 23 2009, 05:36 PM
Post #56

TooMuch Swagg

Member No: 645,693

QUOTE(angelsdiss @ Jul 23 2009, 10:30 AM) *
I would not go to an all-girl's school until hell freezes over and the devil decides to give free sleigh rides.

I couldn't live without my dude friends, they keep me sane. Besides, I found that I hate most girls around my age, all catty and b!tchy. I shudder to think about what it would be like to be around people like them all the time. I like hanging out with guys.

But then again, when school starts this year I'll be going to an online academy, which is pretty much isolation...

Every girl things other girls are catty && b*tchy. sometimes it seems to amaze me
i guess the girls who go to an all-girls school find each other... cool to b around each other.. no drama
maybe.

angelsdiss
post Jul 24 2009, 12:03 AM
Post #57

Member No: 738,371

Perhaps romantic relationships with guys might be part of the equation to a less drama-laden high school experience, but I still wouldn't want to be around girls all the time. Guys are easier to talk to.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: