Reply to this topicStart new topic
letting go or holdin on
babii7845
post Jul 12 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 520,321

well i have two friends that i let go of this year and i knew them both since i was little. one of them watch me get jumped by to big girls mind you im only 110 and they didnt lik me because i was skinny and had long hair one of them even tried to cut it! and i cut my other friend off because she f**ucked this boy tht i been going with off and on for three years we do our own thing but we still love eachother and will always b there for eachother. should i d friends with these girl again? i rele miss em but i cnt put my pride aside for a girl right?

Joanne
post Jul 12 2008, 10:45 PM
Post #2

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 95,404

Punctuation is your friend.

But yeah, I would stand my ground. It's not totally necessary to cut them out of your life completely, but I think you should totally take some time off from these girls. They sound more like bullies than friends.

Tung
post Jul 12 2008, 10:46 PM
Post #3

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 65,593

LOL. You got owned good.

aaayotiffany
post Jul 12 2008, 10:48 PM
Post #4

yo yo yiggidy yo.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 108,591

damn. well, of course what they did was really really fxcked up, thats pretty low. but do you really want to throw away so many years of friendship because of one thing and especially because of a guy?

my friend's best friend watched him get into a fight with a larger guy and didn't do anything. but they're still best friends to this day because he didn't let something like that affect their friendship. yeah, it hurt and yeah, it opened up his eyes but no matter what, thats his best friend.

honestly, its not worth throwing it all away. yeah, they fxcked up and backstabbed you and all that but you have to look at all the other times. like when they were there for you through your hardest times [if you've had any] and all the good times you guys had. don't trust in them so quickly after what happeend, but don't cut them out of your life completely.

heyo-captain-jac...
post Jul 12 2008, 10:59 PM
Post #5

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Member No: 602,927

I wouldn't want a friend that would completely cut me out of his/her life for trivial shit. You're a bitch that left them better than when you had them.

karmakiller
post Jul 12 2008, 11:02 PM
Post #6

DDR \\ I'm Dee :)

Group: Mentor
Member No: 384,020

If you're in an "on again, off again" relationship with a guy, who's to say that she didn't sleep with him when you guys were "off". Just sayin'.

I think that you should stand your ground. If they've been your friends for that long, you guys have obviously been through stuff and overcome obstacles before. Based on that you're probably right if you feel that they're totally crossed the line.

Have you talked to them about this?

babii7845
post Jul 13 2008, 01:50 AM
Post #7

Group: Member
Member No: 520,321

QUOTE(karmakiller @ Jul 12 2008, 08:02 PM) *
If you're in an "on again, off again" relationship with a guy, who's to say that she didn't sleep with him when you guys were "off". Just sayin'.

I think that you should stand your ground. If they've been your friends for that long, you guys have obviously been through stuff and overcome obstacles before. Based on that you're probably right if you feel that they're totally crossed the line.

Have you talked to them about this?

i was talkin to they boy wen she did it the only reason i rele stopped talkin to her is because it was happing for a while and when i asked her about it mths b4 i found out she lied. the girl who watched me get jumped never even sed sorry and she was on her phone the whole time!

SuckDickNSaveLiv...
post Jul 13 2008, 02:20 AM
Post #8

Drank wit your boy

Member No: 649,997

QUOTE(Tungster @ Jul 12 2008, 11:46 PM) *
LOL. You got owned good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

QUOTE(aaayotiffany @ Jul 12 2008, 11:48 PM) *
damn. well, of course what they did was really really fxcked up, thats pretty low. but do you really want to throw away so many years of friendship because of one thing and especially because of a guy?

I would, because when your best friend goes with the person you're dating it shows how much they respect you and how much of a friend you they really are to you.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: