Reply to this topicStart new topic
Finding A Girl
Chris1
post Jun 6 2006, 08:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 419,505

I'm a guy, theres 6 days left of school. I'm fourteen and in seventhd grade. I'm not that chubby, tall, spikey hair. I've hada first kiss. I've had 1 previouse gf, and there was no approaching we meant through our brother/sister. But I really want to find a girl by the end of the school year to take on a date to like the movies. Any tips on finding the right girl? I want a girl whos not prude though, and shows it. Any tips on approaching a girl? biggrin.gif

AnnahhbeL
post Jun 6 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #2

=]

Member No: 156,614

Hmm..you're 14....and so am I.
If I was you, I wouldn't worry about finding a girl at this age.

Well..you could try to talk to any girls that you like.
Then try to get to know them more...
and then ask her, the right one out.

Chris1
post Jun 6 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(annabel_x @ Jun 6 2006, 9:06 PM) *
Hmm..you're 14....and so am I.
If I was you, I wouldn't worry about finding a girl at this age.

Well..you could try to talk to any girls that you like.
Then try to get to know them more...
and then ask her, the right one out.

Belive me, Where I live, not having a relationship, you are ridiculed by names like queer, faggot. Etc. All girls I know want relationships. I'm not afraid of it, I just hate that hole "..i'm afraid i'm busy" or "listen we need to talk"

PrincessAda
post Jun 6 2006, 09:13 PM
Post #4

the name is ada.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 334,608

You should find someone you really like and give it a shot.

Chris1
post Jun 6 2006, 09:17 PM
Post #5

Everyone in my school is full of drama, but I know including me brother atleast 50 kids in the highschool, they say the dramas even worse. I just want someone who will want a teenage relationship. Any ideas on the approach though? BTW most people have cells/myspace/AIM

*This Confession*
post Jun 7 2006, 03:04 AM
Post #6

just ignore the stupid drama
its for stupid people that don't have anything better to do but savor other peoples misery [sp?] Anyway your 14, [i shouldn't be saying this]
but are you ever ready for a relationship you shouldn't care what people call you. People that say things like that are only trying to hide the matter that they are closer to that name then you are to make themselves stand out more so no one will think their a fag, etc. Sterotypes are for idiots that can't understand diversity. No one will ever understand that but oh well.
I mean do you have a girl in mind that you like, and if you do then go for her. Just walk up to her and ask her if she would like to go to the movies sometime. I mean get over the fear and don't be nervous about it. Don't be scared their going to reject you. By what you said that they want to be in relationships more than likely they won't say no or some lame excuse. Just go for it and not be worried.

Good luck. Have fun. sort our your feelings and make sure your ready for a relationship. Its a lot more work then what people say.

*Uronacid*
post Jun 7 2006, 03:09 AM
Post #7

i think you should walk up to a girl and say, "hey if you don't go out with me i will kill myself"

oh, or try the famous, "look baby, cut myself for you... *show her your bleeding arms*"

how about, "hey baby, i soooo want to get you pregnant tonight... "

those lines usually work for me

colleen92
post Jun 7 2006, 09:20 AM
Post #8

i think you're stupid.

Member No: 388,203

QUOTE(Uronacid @ Jun 7 2006, 4:09 AM) *
i think you should walk up to a girl and say, "hey if you don't go out with me i will kill myself"

oh, or try the famous, "look baby, cut myself for you... *show her your bleeding arms*"

how about, "hey baby, i soooo want to get you pregnant tonight... "

those lines usually work for me

laugh.gif lol

i would try and find a girl that isn't in your school. that way there's less "drama." and if you have a reputation, you can start new and make your own impression on the girl...without it being interpreted (sp?) differently by hundreds of other 7th graders.

if you don't want to do that...then approach a girl at your school by jsut saying, "want to hang out sometime?" or "are you doing anything this weekend?" i know they sound lame but that's what you say...

*mipadi*
post Jun 7 2006, 12:32 PM
Post #9

Go hang out at a mini golf place. Chicks dig mini golf.

liltempo
post Jun 7 2006, 08:22 PM
Post #10

Member No: 420,022

ok well chris... since im a close, personal friend of urs, i consider u take my advice (lmao)

i just agree with everyone else, i mean if u truely want the girl go for it.

"nothin gained, nothin ventured" yea, i know, pretty sweet saying. (i watch too much TV lol)

i mean i know what ur looking for... since u like told me... and that kinda relationship takes time. plus ur only 14. u have ur WHOLE LIFE to get into a relationship like that. and if those idiots are gonna label u, they're labeling themselves too. losers, people who have no life, and people who's lives suck. u shouldn't care what they say. don't be a follower. be a leader. ur good at that. and i know u r. happy.gif

and i know for a fact that u don't need a girl to make ya happy. u have all ur friends!! (like me!! hello!?!?) lol

ok im gonna go. i hope i helped u!!! biggrin.gif

much love,

-liltempo

jennyjenny
post Jun 7 2006, 08:40 PM
Post #11

Member No: 28,115

how are you 14 and in the 7th grade?

i'm 14 and going into the 10th grade.

and look, you don't just want any old relationship. you're saying that like, everyone girl is fine, but really, look for someone you really like and then get to know her. talk to her, get to know her interests. don't go up to any old girl and ask her out, because if she gets attached and you don't like her, you're going to break her heart, which will in the end cause more drama.

previously said, you should go out with someone in a different school or different town. that way, you have the whole summer to hang out and school won't make a difference. i should be telling myself this first, but go to places you like to hang out at. that way, you can have the same interests. go to the movies in a different town or your local mall. if you're looking for someone in your school before 6 days, ask out the girl you have your eye on the most. relationships don't just come in a day, just to let you know.

Chris1
post Jun 7 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #12

Lol, 14 in 10th? Everybody is 13-14 in seventh to eight grade.. I don't mean in less than 6 days I want a random girl. I mean theres alot of girls I like and i'd to start relationships over the summer. I just suck at starting it...

Hannarr
post Jun 8 2006, 09:08 AM
Post #13

Member No: 419,771

Just go for it..
wat r ya gonna lose?

Chris1
post Jun 8 2006, 12:41 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(Hannarr @ Jun 8 2006, 10:08 AM) *
Just go for it..
wat r ya gonna lose?

Ditto.
Thx, as small as that is, its the most helpfull :)

iROCKYOURSOCKS
post Jun 8 2006, 02:03 PM
Post #15

<(- -)><(- - <)(>- -)><(- - )>

Member No: 400,609

dude its the end of the year how are you gonna find a girl at that time? besides your 14..just chill you can always get a girl some other time and doesnt this belong in relationships?

Chris1
post Jun 8 2006, 02:08 PM
Post #16

No I want a girls perspective and opinion. But surley I don't want your rude comment.

flc
post Jun 8 2006, 04:01 PM
Post #17

× Dead as Dillinger. ♥

Member No: 384,615

Find out about something she likes & discuss it with her. Get to know her a little before you ask her out.

*xcaitlinx*
post Jun 8 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(Cake. @ Jun 7 2006, 9:40 PM) *
how are you 14 and in the 7th grade?

i'm 14 and going into the 10th grade.

14 going into 10th grade is young.

lalalaLANUH
post Jun 8 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #19

peace&love, earth flower

Member No: 398,938

QUOTE(xcaitlinx @ Jun 8 2006, 5:13 PM) *

No it's not. I'm 13 going into the 9th grade.
So when I'm 14 I'll be going into the 10th grade. She probably has a birthday during the summer.
And I don't think you should want a girlfriend just because people call you a fag if you don't. If you had a backbone you'd tell them to back off. If there's no one special you want to ask out, just don't. Enjoy being single.

Go club hopping instead.

Chris1
post Jun 8 2006, 05:29 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(lalalaLANUH @ Jun 8 2006, 5:41 PM) *
No it's not. I'm 13 going into the 9th grade.
So when I'm 14 I'll be going into the 10th grade. She probably has a birthday during the summer.
And I don't think you should want a girlfriend just because people call you a fag if you don't. If you had a backbone you'd tell them to back off. If there's no one special you want to ask out, just don't. Enjoy being single.
Go club hopping instead.

I'm 14. How the hell do you want me to go club hopping?

There are girls i really like, or i wouldent be posting this. You obviously don't know how tor ead and understand a topic. YOU shouldbe locked :)

*salcha4u*
post Jun 8 2006, 10:30 PM
Post #21

Grab someone random off the street. If you're hot enough, she'll like you.

DarkFayxX
post Jun 9 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #22

Member No: 414,362

Wow, no offense but thats pretty stupid. I mean you just want a summer relationship and it probably wont even last until the end of summer so why are you bothering with it? If you get attached or whatever and she breaks up with you, YOU would be the one getting hurt. Or she will if you break up with her. So why not just save the trouble of hurting yourself or someone else and not date?

But...if you just going to ignore all that then...

If you want to ask a girl out, make sure you like her then do it. Cause I know of some ppl who ask others out and just dump them right after cause they don't like them anymore. And I agree with ×__Fcuk

jenniez618
post Jun 10 2006, 10:21 AM
Post #23

sweetest sin...

Member No: 15,920

QUOTE(xcaitlinx @ Jun 8 2006, 5:13 PM) *

i am going to 10th too and i'm 14..lol..but anyways back to the topic..

i think that you shouldn't just go for a random girl, you should go for someone that you actually like and a girl who thinks the same. random dates are just really boring, i rather go out and hang out with my friends if i were you.

xoxoxx
post Jun 11 2006, 02:28 AM
Post #24

Member No: 98,407

get some girl friends first.

then date one of them.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: