Reply to this topicStart new topic
goddamit...
onelasttime816
post Oct 10 2005, 01:55 PM
Post #1

no i will not vote for pedro

Group: Member
Member No: 95,126

i broke up with a girl that i'd been goin out for a year and five months now. i thought i'd be more free but i just miss her now and i wanna get back together with her.... the problem is she started datin another dood.... wth do i do now....

crap sad.gif

*mzkandi*
post Oct 10 2005, 02:03 PM
Post #2

She is with someone else , so to me that means she really isnt thinking about you. She has moved on and so should you.

*iNyCxShoRT*
post Oct 10 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #3

^ Couldn't have said it any better myself. She's probably moving on. You should do the same, now by this I don't mean find another girl from school and ask her out. Maybe you need to take a break from girls for a while. This could be a good chance for you to bump your grades up!

_sarcastic_
post Oct 10 2005, 03:45 PM
Post #4

<3

Member No: 64,493

be happy for her. like the others said, she has moved on you should try to get over her and move on too...

Ilaem
post Oct 10 2005, 04:46 PM
Post #5

Tiffany <3

Member No: 50,685

You broke her heart
Sad, sad

Since she's with another
She's kinda saying
"Hey buddy, i'm over you"
So, you should do the same thing
No matter how bad that hurts

---------

I've been through the same thing
I thought it would be a good thing to break things off
Turns out i was wrong..
Hhhhm
Got back
YEAAH
TADA!! whistling.gif

mouse_3k
post Oct 10 2005, 04:52 PM
Post #6

Blasian, Asian, INVASION!

Group: Official Member
Member No: 16,769

u let her go, to bad. ur loose. get ova the fact u made a mistake. if you dont like the results, u should be kickin urself for makin the decision in the first place. ur fault.

KissMe2408
post Oct 10 2005, 05:37 PM
Post #7

Yawn

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 65,772

See here is the thing...Everyone told you to move on and that you can't fix this mistake and all. See that's what i don't like. I've known too many guys that just leave it like it is and are too chicken to try to make things right! You should respect the fact that she is with a new guy now, but apologize to her then. You probably hurt her. And if you miss her, then TELL HER. I can't tell you how guys make me sick because they act like little boys instead of men. So do the right thing, respect her, and respect that she's with someone else right now; but atleast apologize to her about hurting her and tell her you miss her. See what goes from there

Paradox of Life
post Oct 10 2005, 06:08 PM
Post #8

My name's Katt. Nice to meet you!

Member No: 93,674

Talk to her. At least be friends with her so if things don't work out with this other guy, she can talk to you about it and it won't be too awkward. Maybe she would even consider going out with you again. It seems you really care for her which is good. She might just be going out with another guy to make you jealous which means she cares about you too. Talk to her. That's all I can say.

anniepiee
post Oct 10 2005, 09:33 PM
Post #9

banangst ♥

Member No: 237,399

you've lost her.
you broke her heart by breaking up with her.
you've also lost her trust.
move on, you've made a mistake in this relationship. but everyone makes mistakes.

topsyturvy
post Oct 11 2005, 05:07 AM
Post #10

naïvety

Group: Human
Member No: 488

Come on now, guys, have some sympathy. We've all experienced bad times before, and sometimes all we need are a few kind words. He made a mistake. Who doesn't make mistakes, especially when it comes to relationships?

Imagine. He was in a relationship for a year and five months. Then something told him it wasn't right, so he ended it, expecting the pain he was feeling to ease. But the breakup backfired and he feels worse. Is that his fault?

onelasttime816, i'm really sorry to hear about your loss sad.gif I understand your situation.. but like Ilaem said, there's always hope, and i wish you good luck. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk _smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: