Gaahhh
Sandraaa
post Oct 26 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 485,356

My friends and I agreed over a week now that we were going to have a girls night out today. Yay, I thought.

I bought some snacks, came home early, took a bath, prepared my clothes, then I recieved an SMS at the last minute telling me that it was canceled because of yadi yada. Oh, she forgot to tell me earlier.

mad.gif

GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED? She called me like 7 minutes ago, telling me that it wasn't canceled afterall. But I already ate the snacks and I don't feel like going out anymore!!

Also, I went early to school yesterday, only to find out that the first two classes were canceled.

How hard is it to actually tell someone before hand?

Start new topic
Replies
karmakiller
post Oct 26 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #2

DDR \\ I'm Dee :)

Group: Mentor
Member No: 384,020

Phew, I'm so glad that I have good friends... hah. I actually get kinda nervous when the schedule changes... or like during homecoming week when we dress up. I'm worried I'll get my days mixed up and I'll look stupid, lol. If I tell my friend to remind me of something and they don't it bugs me. Of if they say they'll call me back later, but never do.

revka
post Oct 28 2007, 03:45 PM
Post #3

Group: Member
Member No: 575,648

QUOTE(karmakiller @ Oct 26 2007, 10:56 PM) *
Of if they say they'll call me back later, but never do.

i HATE that. why even say ur gonna call if u know ur not going to, or are most likely going to forget. grr

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: